It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bathhouses! Gay Bars! Same Sex Romps! Inside Barack Obama Alleged Secret Double Life

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Actually, it is relevant.

Because Barry wasn't Joe Average Citizen. He was the POTUS. Meaning he was in position with huge power and responsibility, and by hiding his past personal life he made himself the perfect candidate for blackmail.

That's why lying about such things on security clearance forms is an automatic no-go.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
That's why lying about such things on security clearance forms is an automatic no-go.

Cheers

I doubt, "have you ever had gay sex?" is on any security clearance paperwork.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
they were salivating over the first Black president,

But he wasn't... he is half white.

Why is it that if you're half black and half white, by default you're black?

Seems to be a pretty racist assumption to me.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Agree with most of your comment.

Obama bombed more countries than Bush, bolstered the patriot act even more, weaponized the espionage act and used it more than every previous admin previous combined, and bailed out the assholes who gambled our economy away and not one saw any kind of Justice.

Plus, I thought Obama had admitted to having relations with men in college and doing coc aine. The tell alls coming out just gives details, which, gross. It distracts from how horrible he did while he was president, because now people will just lean on the homophobe and racist thing for people who don’t like Obama.

But I do disagree Trump had good policies 🙃 dude had bigger bailouts and debt added to the country then Obama, though I’d argue Obama was still worse since he normalized such lofty spending and laid foundations for future executive abuses of power with the patriot and espionage acts.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Why is it that if you're half black and half white, by default you're black?

I mean, he identifies as being black, is light skinned black, had an Afro when he was younger. It checks out.

But I agree there are instances when the claim is reaching real hard, like Meghan Markel. Show her picture to anyone who doesn’t know her and ask. Maybe 1 out of 100 would say “ yea, she’s black”, in which case you tell them she’s married to prince harry and they’ll concede his gingervitis cancels out any blackness she is privy to.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

As a private citizen and in the past had so e dealing with the military as a contractor I did have to get a basic level security clearance and never was anything related to thus topic asked.
I have friends who do still serve in some capacity that have got some major clearance and never have they mentioned things like that being asked. Though I imagine they wouldn't tell me even if they did.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO BE POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: Peeple

This has nothing to do with race or sexual orientation. It has everything to do with the fact that he’s a liar and a crackhead. Both of which have no place in the Oval Office.

You left off Gay, Crack smoking, Prostitute. Those bindles of coc aine were not free.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I just find it so interesting all the people focusing all their attention on the gay aspect. Completely sidestepping the fact the man was regularly smoking crack, at minimum 9 years before he was president.

Crack is illegal folks. It also rots your brain and insides out. But hey, no biggie to have an illegal drug addict as president.

In my younger years I found myself a couple times in the company of people on crack. All I can say is the putrid disgust was emanating off of them. Absolute disgusting individuals. People that you wouldn’t want your worst enemy around. Let alone running the most powerful country in the world.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I worked in corporate America long enough to know what you see is often what they want you to see.

There were a lot of arranged marriages by gay people to climb the social ladder, but they were absolutely gay.
Of course back in the day there was a lot more stigma attached to being gay, and in some circles they only wanted married “normal” family type of people at the top.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Where is this crackhead stuff coming from?
I have never heard this before.
Do you have proof or are you just reading speculation then pawning it off as fact for your own confirmation bias?
Cause I would love to see absolute proof of any of this. I won't hold my breath because every single one of these issues being brought up have in no way been proven. Just pure speculation and that's it.
edit on 7-9-2023 by Stopstealingmycountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I wasn't mentioning you or talking to you

Open forum .

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: KKLOCO

This has nothing to do with race or sexual orientation. It has everything to do with the fact that he’s a liar and a crackhead. Both of which have no place in the Oval Office.

You left off Gay, Crack smoking, Prostitute. Those bindles of coc aine were not free.

And being an "Undocumented Worker"
Just jokin.
Or not ?

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   
WE been Duped! Duped I tell ya'll! And for one knew all along about this Barry dude. I truly hope it all comes out and there is reversals (you know what I mean by that too) Trials and even Military tribunals to the poisonous snakes that infiltrated the US During the Obama Administration, who which I truly believe is the highest Crime Syndicate that ever existed which encompasses many and I mean many public figures both past, present and beyond in Congress, Media, Hollywood, FBI, CIA, DOJ and other bureaucrats including dignitaries of many foreign countries with dual citizenship who should never had or been allowed to play any part of American Life/ period.
edit on 9 7 2023 by Ilikesecrets because: grammer

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets
WE been Duped! Duped I tell ya'll! And for one knew all along about this Barry dude. I truly hope it all comes out and there is reversals (you know what I mean by that too) Trials and even Military tribunals to the poisonous snakes that infiltrated the US During the Obama Administration, who which I truly believe is the highest Crime Syndicate that ever existed which encompasses many and I mean many public figures both past, present and beyond in Congress, Media, Hollywood, FBI, CIA, DOJ and other bureaucrats including dignitaries of many foreign countries with dual citizenship who should never had or been allowed to play any part of American Life/ period.

The way the game is played by both parties is a lot of infighting and 'looking' for information until the statutes of limitations clock runs out.

You only get held accountable if you've crossed a senior party member so they decide to cancel you and end our political career.

I'm not sure why Chris Christy was given a second chance-maybe because he's so corrupt he'll do anything for a buck and some power.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Cheers

You would be surprised.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Cheers

You would be surprised.

Yep. ALL kinds of questions get asked. And re-asked if they think the person being 'interviewed' is trying to be clever.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

demsn would claim it as a win though

"we had the first black lghdtvwtfbbq president but he couldn't come out and proud because of republican istaphobes!"

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheToastmanCometh

Yes they would say that

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join