It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctrines, oppressions and the struggles to survive.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   
All the evil done in the world is a concern.

As societies it is crucial to establish sanity and encourage goodwill. Imprisonment became necessary because we failed, we failed to work together and maintain our sanity. We endured hard blows and this will continue when we keep on failing.

There are things that aren't encouraging sanity and this is thrown in our faces every day. These things are escalating. Some things aren't peaceful and don't want us to survive. Daily their actions are trying to deceive into malevolence to further maintain the established world of filth and greed. By saving them from wrong ways we save our own and our own children from wrong being done to them.

We aren't to keep on dividing. It takes time and we need to hope for good influence and comfort.

Take care all.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   
ok I will bite. what you wrote may be true, and we can discuss that. Please tell me how that video is related? I am not making any connection. Do I respond to what you wrote, or the video?
edit on 3-9-2023 by AnrkEE because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2023 by AnrkEE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AnrkEE

You've got that wrong. I'm not here to tell you what to respond to or what to say.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Untun
The question I have is how is the video and what you wrote connected? So you can't tell me what to say if I don't even know. I seem to be having problem's expressing what I am asking people. I never seem to be able to get an answer

Take the Video........Take the words you wrote. Now tell me how the video, matches the words? What makes them exist together? what is the connection between them? what makes them relevent to one another? I had to have covered the precise thing I am asking now? please? otherwise I think I might have to ask a third party for arbitration because......am I missing something that you see, that I cannot? Why are they placed together? That has to cover it.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AnrkEE maybe there is a reason that only you and I are here? Why would that be? Why is nobody jumping in? Do they find it not worth their time or something? im thinking about my time now. getting late

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

edit on 4-9-2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join