It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Showdown With Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sal88

Originally posted by Termite197
Lets let them make their nukes, and opress their own people, that way, their bad chioces might cause the whole middle east to go up in flames, and that is probably not that bad of a thing. The majority of the people their are evil, or atleast preach evil. It seems like most the hate in the world somehow originates from over there or from their beliefs.

I'll take it you've been to the middle east then? or you were hopefully being sarcastic. Most of the hate originates there? i don't think you need me to provide examples of hate in the west, you'll be able to do that for youself once you let go of that east=savage mentality

I have been to the middle east and yes I am being a little sarcastic, but I do believe in what I said. There is SOME hate everywhere I know, but it seems like the majority over there is hateful. The Kuran comes to mind, and islam in general is hateful in my opinion. Are most people in the middle east not one or the other?

The people over there havnt been able to solve their own problems for how many years?

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
im gonna have to disagree with you on that one. Any opinion like that has to be based on ignorance/racism. there is no way the majority of a country, or people can be hateful. My experiences in Iran led me to feel quite the oppisite. And those problems that you are probabaly talking about can't be down to the fundamentals of the countries or people, but other factors. If you deny that then you really are insulting the people, and thats just stupid, considering what history books tell us.

<< 1   >>

join