It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden Wants a Real Covid-19 Vaccine That Can Be Mandated For All Americans.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
a reply to: carewemust

The article said "tentatively it might be recommended that everyone get it". You said "mandate". Why do you insist on lying?

Memory issues... remember during the election joe was against mandates for the vaccination as soon as he was in power he mandated it for millions.

Why should we believe "recommended" means anything other than the second I can get away with it, mandate.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

There is a Point in Everyone's Time here on Earth When We are Compelled to Make a .............

edit on 27-8-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   
They can mandate all they like.

Won't get the damned shot. What part of that is so very hard for people in positions of power to understand???

My immune system works just fine, thank you. Biden and his ilk can go straight to Hell about this.

Clear enough, Joe??

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
They can mandate all they like.

Won't get the damned shot. What part of that is so very hard for people in positions of power to understand???

My immune system works just fine, thank you. Biden and his ilk can go straight to Hell about this.

Clear enough, Joe??

Mother Abagail is Smiling at You....................

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   
if congress not pass the funding, they will just start a new panic like before

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I guess the president is getting the power on his head and think he can be a dictator, can somebody tell me why I need a covid vaccine again?

I got covid, tested positive for it, beside the darn symptoms less than a flu the worst was the headaches and fever.

I never took the stupid jab and never will, I am still alive and well.

Interestingly the doctors did not wear a mask while attending me twice once for the diagnostic and second time because I got a sinus infection from the covid, he kept telling me that covid is not what used to be and that it was no dangerous anymore.

First line of treatment was the covid pill, that when I told him I was not going to take it, he even said that he will never recommend it to his own mother, but they have to offered to people that test positive.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   
who cares?

literally, who cares? it has been over since about 2019

how about shut the heck about about that nonsense and do something productive with your time left in office

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   
gee old man! now tell us your big plans for controlling poison ivy! then you can tell us all how to wipe our rear ends next!

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Salamandy

Well beside feck ing around with our appliances, now to target how many alcoholic beverages we can have in a week or when we all need electric piece of crap cars, he has been all over it.

I guess when you are nothing but a puppet to big interest is not much thinking to do but obey the masters.

Congress does not need to give him any more money for the big pharma, how about the 1.5 trillion from last year, or he already send them to Ukraine to be laundered back into the pockets of big interest in the US.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Their stock prices dont look to good lately (heard a blurb havent looked to deep at it), they have to do something to pump those numbers up.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I'll NEVER EVER obey any illegal mandate, even when it is called legal, especially from a low life liar like Joe Biden who has enriched himself and his family on the blood of Americans. If they attempt to use force to do it they will have effectively declared war on the USA, but he's already done that in so many other ways. Joe Biden has proved a thousand times over that the health and welfare of the American people is his last concern, and obviously not any concern of his.

It would be illegal to mandate it. At least, it should be.

However, OP is sensationalizing the article. Biden said it may be RECOMMENDED for all Americans to get. Not mandated. Not sure why OP is just making things up.

It isn't sensationalized in the slightest. Biden has already promised "recommended" before and then changed it to "mandated". Why do YOU insist on lying while accusing others of lying, that's exactly what Joe Biden does. You know it, and everyone knows it.
What are you pretending for? You, (just like Biden), aren't fooling anyone, except yourself.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
[...]

Covid-19 is still more deadly than the Flu, but only marginally so.

For the 2022-2023 Flu Season: Covid-19 = 5.97% mortality / Flu = 3.75% mortality.

Source: www.uspharmacist.com...

Since we know Joe/Hunter are big "favors-for-cash" wheeler-dealers, its likely that Joe is trying one last time to fulfill promises he made to pharmaceuticals, so his family will be taken care of financially ($$$ from Pfizer) after he's out of office in 16 months.

-CareWeMust

But it ISNT more dangerous than the flu. It makes the flu look like a certain death sentence. Remember, those numbers were created by counting even suicide, gun shots, burning to death in a house fire, getting in a car accident, and I dunno…self immolation protests…as COVID deaths of the person died while showing one of the list of COVID symptoms in some states, runny nose, general malaise…you name it…and in other states, if the person died while testing positive on that test that doesn’t test for covid and shows random 50/50 positives half the time. In reality, flu is 5% or whatever, COVID is 0%. Dying from the covid “VACCINE” though…well numbers are thru the roof. Most recently Japan, with deaths up 400 or 4000% or something. There is no COVID, im sorry that angers so many people…
edit on Mon Aug 28 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 04:19 AM
link   

kiss my A$$. He Claimed it Gone.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ZED332L
I had a septic Gall Bladder NO SHOTS/vaccine I was not expected to live blood poison,... put me next to the Hospice ward, For covid 19 people ,....10 days , discharged ,...2 years later I got covid 19 ???? wife went to New York for a play ( NO I DID NOT GO) she got the shots) came back with covid in NY.....got the pills ,... the cure when I got it and called the MD,...I was passed the 5 day protocol so no meds for me,...I am 70 and still on the Green Side. almost a year later. My Point For ME NO SHOTS . I with the Govmt I am here to help you Here is your Blanket. Not me.
edit on 28-8-2023 by ZED332L because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I haven't read anywhere that Biden would mandate it. As that would be a pretty radical position. Even for someone who is pro-vaccine.

Sure, its possible BIden could change to mandidate in the future but it would create massive blowback and i doubt would ever get passed.

That's assuming he's even elected again.

I'm not pretending.. I just don't like sensationalizing things for the point of fear-mongering. Ive seen too much of that in conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Turquosie

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: 1947boomer

The article said "tentatively it might be recommended that everyone get it". You said "mandate". Why do you insist on lying?

President Biden said Friday he plans to request additional funding from Congress for the development of a new COVID-19 vaccine, adding he may require everyone to take it whether they previously received a vaccine or not.

why do you insist on DERPing for the government? I don't think it's possible to be this ignorant on a topic that has been so closely watched. It's right there in the OP. Simple words for a simple little mind. Catch up sport.

Fox initially had the article as "mandated" but they re-wrtiten the article because Biden didn't actually say it was to be mandidated (to my knowledge).

Which I have no doubt that Fox News did on purpose to grab initial clicks/views.

It's not DERPing for the government. Any news article from CNN and Fox News should be questioned. Just as CNN played games by putting words in Trumps mouth, so does Fox with democrats/Biden.

I'm all against mandating anything of the sort, but we have to stop falling for trash news that sensationalizes and divides us.

can you PM me and just let me know how many sock puppets you operate, so I don't have to reply to multiple accounts. Thanks in advance.

Not sure what you mean. I have one account. It might have seemed like i was another person if i was replying to your reply to someone else. Sorry for confusion

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join