It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ suing SpaceX for only hiring citizens to work at their facilities

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: billxam
a reply to: 727Sky

Well, SOMEONE has to sweep the floors. Just don't let them assemble highly technical rocket motors that have humans sitting on top of them. Let's not have rockets that blow up real good any more.

Security laws state that they can't even be in the same room with classified information or technology. I get training on this every six months as part of my job.

this is even true for itar gear outside the usa.. having worked in SAR rotary wing (nothing fancy just hr systems) i'm kind of very bemused at this attack..

its a how do you prove you are weaponizing you legal system to attack all you political opponents to a win an election in a single law suit..

at the same time the eu pushes ahead with its own attacks to control all content allowed on social media..

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: nugget1
Since much of Elon's funding comes from government branches, I expect he'll capitulate. I'm still not convinced 'X' isn't controlled opposition, as well as Musk himself.

Turns out that hiring non citizens is considered a no no because dealing with rockets is considered weapons related and a national security matter.Elons got the law on his side here.

thats the primary issue the secondary one people are mostly unaware of with the itar stuff comes itar contamination, as compliance goes itar contamination is a nightmare, its why many non us companies with access to us parts still choose to source alternatives as otherwise its down the itar rabbit hole.

<< 1  2   >>

join