It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historical - Both U.S. President Joe Biden and Son Hunter are Under Special Counsel Criminal Probes.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, August 23, 2023

Never before in the history of this country has the U.S. President and his (adult) Son been under investigation for numerous crimes, by 2 (yes...TWO) Special Counsel-Prosecutor teams.

U.S. President JOE BIDEN is being Investigated by Special Counsel Robert Hur for illegally taking highly classified documents home and not returning them until he was caught, in 2022. Special Counsel Hur also wants to know what Senator and Vice President and Private Citizen JOE BIDEN used those documents for, from 2008 thru 2022.

Biden, 80, retained an unknown number of classified documents from his days as vice president and a US senator, some of which were kept in the garage at his Wilmington, Del., mansion and handed over to federal authorities in January.
More at: nypost.com...

HUNTER BIDEN is being investigated by Special Counsel David Weiss for illegal international financial and business transactions, along with obtaining a weapon (gun) by fraud.

The appointment marks another dramatic development in the long-running probe into Hunter Biden, which began in 2018 and, at one time, concerned multiple financial and business activities in foreign countries dating to when Joe Biden was vice president.

Attorney General Merrick Garland said Friday that the move stemmed from Weiss' request earlier this week to be elevated to special counsel – which now gives him more powers than a typical US attorney – and due to the "extraordinary circumstances" of this case and "public interest."
More at: www.cbsnews.com...

There are specific additional items HUR and WEISS are investigating, but they remain secret. House Judiciary Chairman James Jordan has asked what those alleged crimes are: judiciary.house.gov... .

But Attorney General Merrick Garland is not responding to Jordan's formal request. That's why I keep posting all over the place that House Speaker Kevin McCarthy needs to schedule an Impeachment Inquiry of Garland. He is a professional "stonewaller".

It will be interesting to see if Special Counsel HUR charges President Biden with the CERTAIN CRIME of illegally removing/retaining classified materials. Doing so would restore a lot of lost faith in the integrity of our U.S. Department of Justice.

-CareWeMust

Not to be mean, but name one FBI agent or management who we to jail for lying to a FISA Judge... I'll wait...... serious jail time was our protection from the Patriot-Act being abused, remember ? So it should be easy to name one....

You think anything will come from this ? A sitting U.S. President involved in what would be called 'espionage' when fingering a layman like my'self ?

I'm laughing, genuinely laughing. Now don't misunderstand me. I do not, for one moment, think the Biden family is on the up and up. But our Government, has become soo corrupt, soo thoroughly entrenched with immoral partisans, soo brazenly auctioned to the highest bidder that it cannot be corrected.

Let me say it again. Our Government, from the Federal to State level, is soo thouroghly corrupted it cannot be fixed.

It cannot be fixed. And even if it could, it ain't happening under this watch.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

November 13, 2023

As you're well aware from recent news stories...Democrats like James Comey, Hillary Clinton, John Brennan and other "old school" crooks are scared to death of Donald Trump getting another shot at bringing/delivering justice.

FURTHERMORE, the U.S. Congress is now helping to ramp up pressure on the Biden Crime Family...

--A Special Counsel-Prosecutor (Robert K. Hur) is Investigating the President of the United States (Joe Biden) for compromising National Security by stealing classified documents for more than a decade.

--A Special Counsel-Prosecutor (David Weiss) is investigating the President's son (Hunter Biden) for committing Federal Crimes related to Guns, Tax Evasion, and other actions.

--Extraordinary Un-Precedented: This is the FIRST TIME in U.S. History, a sitting President, and one of his adult children, have been concurrently investigated for committing high-level crimes, by TWO Special Counsel Prosecutors.

Congress Senses a Joe-Hunter crime connection: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

<< 1  2   >>

join