It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West African leaders commit troops for military intervention in Niger

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Dude, what you argue about has long been settled by the OP himself, who, by now, admitted that the information he portrayed was not accurate.

This thread is about Niger and their coup. Not Mali, not any other country in any part of Africa. That was what my post was about. And spare me the "this is so you learn to research".

You claim that Wagner supported the Coup in Niger in January then bring evidence. Your game about "teach a man to fish" will not result in what you think it will. If you can't bring evidence for your claim, it's you that looks stupid.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

I'm still happy to teach you how to look this up. As you already know Mali and Niger are neighbors with a very porous border. There has been satellite imagery of Wagner forces entering Mali AND Niger through Mali since about December 2021. There are flight records too, actual flight paths and airplane identifiers.

I can give you keywords you can enter into a search engine, I can even teach you how to translate websites that are in foreign languages. This would be helpful because the French do a lot of reconnaissance on this area and have websites in French with all this data and information and imagery.

Maybe you already know how to do all this. I'd recommend doing it on this topic.

Wagner is training locals in likely preparation of coups in Syria, Libya, Central African Republic, Mali, Niger and now also Sudan.

You can look this up for all these countries. Or you can just wait for the coups to happen, as that will be proof enough.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

so, tell me you don't have the proof to back up your claims, without telling me you don't have the proof to back up your claims

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
The coup leaders were all carrying Russian flags as they instigated the coups and stormed the embassies.

"Stormed the embassies"?

Are we talking about the same coup?

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:25 AM
link   

You're saying you don't know this? Do you want me to teach you how to look it up? So you don't have to ask others to do research for you?

Not everyone has access to military satellite images and most don’t work for the US department of propaganda. Though some clearly do.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

A World at war courtesy of peace loving Russia.

NWO is falling.. and you still cant see it.. are you jabbed ..lol

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Russia has been extending its influence in Africa for years by doing what they did in Eastern Ukraine

Erm how much of Africa was colonised by the UK.. Funny how you like to point delusional blame. That being said i guess its not surprising if you cant see the pattern to what is happening..

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

You have not being paying attention. The dice will soon be on the table and regime changes will occur in many more countries..

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Erm how much of Africa was colonised by the UK..

Quite a lot....and for better or for worse we've given it all back.

Now Russia and China are, by one way or another, trying to usher in an age of neo-Colonialism on the African continent.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

The same way the US has been doing.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Quite a lot....and for better or for worse we've given it all back.
Now Russia and China are, by one way or another, trying to usher in an age of neo-Colonialism on the African continent.

I wonder what the 'we' really means.
The democracy of the free world took a head shot with JFK. Is it not possible we live under occupation...

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Possibly.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

No-one's occupying me.
I don't see Armed forces/police on the streets.

I'm pretty much free to go wherever I want whenever I want.
I can more or less say pretty much as I please.
And I can almost do whatever I want whilst showing a bit of discretion and common sense.

I certainly think what the # I want and no-one will ever change that.

Sure, things both could and should be a lot better, in some regards a damn sight better.....but compared to most its ok.

Should we rest on our laurels?
Bollocks to that.
I think we have a moral obligation to protest and demand change.

But I think its also fair that we stand still sometimes, take stock and put things into perspective.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Please don't use the N word

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lordsauron

Which one, there are so many...

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lordsauron

Needless numbers negate neatness.
Naturally Neil's nakedness nearly neglected national need, nevermind Nancy nailing nine new nuns.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join