It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jake Tapper admits Trump was right .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

I felt this needed to go up as soon as possible .

Mr.Tapper puts it in plain English folks , Trump was right and Biden was wrong.

It may finally be time for Hunter to meet the underside of the Bus , Will Daddy Biden follow . ?
edit on 19-8-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

CNN host and chief Washington correspondent Jake Tapper admitted that former President Donald Trump "was right" when he accused then-presidential candidate Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden of accepting large amounts of foreign money during the 2020 presidential debates. On CNN's "The Lead" Thursday, Tapper also declared that Biden "was wrong" during the match-ups between the two candidates three years ago, when the then-Democratic nominee denied Trump’s allegations that his son made "a fortune in Ukraine, in China, in Moscow and various other places." At the time Biden flatly rejected the claim, saying, "None of that is true." Tapper gave Biden the benefit of the doubt in his commentary, stating he didn’t know whether the then-candidate was "lying" at the time.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I seen this on Fox News an hour ago! I about s¥it myself! Jake ( tap that ass ) Tapper stated "Trump was right" I about fell off the recliner! Oh yeah it's going down, people aren't dumb we see what's going on here.
The Biden Crime Syndicate 💪📨👍🇺🇲

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   

When CNN can come out and admit the entire Russia collusion lie forced down the publics throat was to distract from Trump stumbling onto Hunters and the Big Guys Ukraine dealings, maybe then I can credit them for something. Other than that they are an enemy to the truth.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   
It doesn’t matter until they ram it down all the Smurfs throats 24/7 for years , that Trump was right. Until then, a one off won’t do any deprogramming. Even then, it will only take hold on a small % probably. His mean X’s are unforgivable.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   

It may finally be time for Hunter to meet the underside of the Bus , Will Daddy Biden follow . ?

If there's an justice left to be had in America, yes....but I don't think that's why the liberals are setting Biden up like Humpty Dumpty. Going after Hunter publicly opens the door to get rid of Biden, and they wouldn't be doing that without a plan; that's what worries me.

All gloves are off, and BAMN is in full swing.

P.S. It's not the people against the corrupt government; it's the corrupt government against the people.
and they have the element of surprise.

edit on 600000099America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Oh you're quite right .

Michelle Obama.

I admit I thought they would wait until 2028 to run her , but it seems perhaps their desperation has gotten the better of them . It could be a grave mistake.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
www.foxnews.com...

I felt this needed to go up as soon as possible .

Mr.Tapper puts it in plain English folks , Trump was right and Biden was wrong.

CNN host and chief Washington correspondent Jake Tapper admitted that former President Donald Trump "was right" when he accused then-presidential candidate Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden of accepting large amounts of foreign money during the 2020 presidential debates. On CNN's "The Lead" Thursday, Tapper also declared that Biden "was wrong" during the match-ups between the two candidates three years ago, when the then-Democratic nominee denied Trump’s allegations that his son made "a fortune in Ukraine, in China, in Moscow and various other places." At the time Biden flatly rejected the claim, saying, "None of that is true." Tapper gave Biden the benefit of the doubt in his commentary, stating he didn’t know whether the then-candidate was "lying" at the time.

Problem is they won't ask themselves what else he was right about as well...

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Maybe both Joe and Donald can share a cell and we can have some better choices to vote for.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Oh you're quite right .

Michelle Obama.

I admit I thought they would wait until 2028 to run her , but it seems perhaps their desperation has gotten the better of them . It could be a grave mistake.

It would be the worst case scenario; there are enough low IQ blithering idiots in America for her to win in a landslide, IMO.

It's been said you keep repeating the same mistakes in life until you learn the lesson they're meant to teach; maybe that's why liberals become conservatives in their middle years. Well, the ones with the ability to reason, that is.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Maybe both Joe and Donald can share a cell and we can have some better choices to vote for.

And what would Trump be serving time for?

Pissing off our owners would be my guess...

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I know, right? He's completely innocent.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:32 PM
link   

What is he guilty of? Please do tell.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

I'm not here to clear up anyone's delusions.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   

All I got.to say is …

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

Among other things, deceiving you apparently.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 12:56 AM
link   

CNN's Jake Tapper began questioning Joe Biden's defense of Hunter about a week ago.

It stunned Democrats then, but went mostly unnoticed by Republicans.

See Here: twitter.com...

Now Tapper is fully "awake".

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

CNN's Jake Tapper began questioning Joe Biden's defense of Hunter about a week ago.

It stunned Democrats then, but went mostly unnoticed by Republicans.

See Here: twitter.com...

Now Tapper is fully "awake".

Maybe, but I doubt it. I think it more likely that he has been cleared by his betters to start tearing the old coot down in preparation for his final demise.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

Derek Johnson posted this on Telegram today - kinda says it all

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thunderkiss75
I seen this on Fox News an hour ago! I about s¥it myself! Jake ( tap that ass ) Tapper stated "Trump was right" I about fell off the recliner! Oh yeah it's going down, people aren't dumb we see what's going on here.
The Biden Crime Syndicate 💪📨👍🇺🇲

Can we say that this is the first time of 100 million liberals one has come forward and suggested Trump was right about something? I said years ago that Trump could discover the cure for cancer and give it away for free and every liberal would still demonize him for it in some way.

It seems most of us on the right can talk about the good and bad of Trump with ease and the left cannot even suggest Biden is anything but the smartest and best President ever and their lives are better today than any other time in their lives due to Biden.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Oh you're quite right .

Michelle Obama.

It would be the worst case scenario; there are enough low IQ blithering idiots in America for her to win in a landslide, IMO.

It's been said you keep repeating the same mistakes in life until you learn the lesson they're meant to teach; maybe that's why liberals become conservatives in their middle years. Well, the ones with the ability to reason, that is.

I just don't know mate .

Biden has done such a terrible Job , The Democrats have done such a terrible Job that not even Michelle Obama could save them in 2024.

Perhaps she can BUT it is not a risk I would take , Because if she loses then she seems human and She will probably lose if she runs again.

I would wait until 2028 it gives Americas short term memory time to lapse and then She can run in 2028 with a fresh runway , But putting are the current runway covered in bodies is not a good idea.

The Republicans are going to take 2024 it's just a question of who.

top topics

join