It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA Director James Woolsey on UFOs and a Friend's STRANGE Encounter (April 2021 Clip)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   
John Greenewald, Jr has just posted a clip of an interview he conducted with former CIA Director Woolsey where Mr Woolsey recounts a story of an experience of a friend of his , he also gives his opinion of of the UFO subject and says he has become less sceptical over the last few years.

That time in April 2021 when former CIA director James Woolsey floored me by telling me about UFOs and a case where his friend, "...had his aircraft stop at 40,000ft or so and not continue operating as a normal aircraft."

The video is just over 7 min long.

For those interested.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Interested for sure but this is just another "well my friend told me that years ago....." with nothing even close to proof. Like all these "major" disclosures lately. It has to be a psyop

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'm okay with considering a "friend" story. I'm much more reticent to believe Woolsey is just another concerned believer and not on the clock like he is on warmongering and stuff as an in-house talking head IC puppet.

I'm sorry. I can't help it. Consider this: Nobody with continued security clearances would continue to have security clearances if they're running their mouth off about what the M.I.C. certainly consider "national security matters."

I think the logic is sound.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
I'm okay with considering a "friend" story. I'm much more reticent to believe Woolsey is just another concerned believer and not on the clock like he is on warmongering and stuff as an in-house talking head IC puppet.

I'm sorry. I can't help it. Consider this: Nobody with continued security clearances would continue to have security clearances if they're running their mouth off about what the M.I.C. certainly consider "national security matters."

I think the logic is sound.

Agreed. "says he has become less sceptical over the last few years." That statement from a former CIA director is ludicrous in the extreme. It's pure "spycraft". It follows the long established pattern they have been doing for decades which insinuates they have never seen anything worth noting, denies current facts that they have tons of classified materials, images and videos, like the tic-tac era related footage that was not released and is still classified, which is a drop in the bucket as well.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The entire ufo/uap saga gets squirrelier every day. Almost none of it makes any kind of sense. Godspeed to John Greenwald Jr who's heroically documenting the entire mess!

With the Navy footage we were all cautiously optomistic about disclosure finally happening in hindsight those were actually the good 'ol days. I can honestly say that when I saw George Knapp & Corbell front & center at the ufo/uap hearing I was suspicious, but when I heard the allegation they were 2 of the 6 original witnesses who were supposed to testify with Grush/Fravor/Ryan? We've moved straight into fullblown Circus Bigtop territory.

We have never seen this many clearance-holding govt/military employees jump out of the woodwork over any other topic in our history. It's turned into disinformation-paluzza version 2.0. I'd expected the MIC to quash any forward movement on uap's/ufo's but not to take the tack of "everyone go out there an say whatever you want" flooding the internet with "maybe plausables".

new topics

top topics

join