It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So long

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
There’s lots of good advice and phrases here from people much more experienced in life than me so it’s interesting to read people’s comments. It’s good to have different thoughts and opinions. It would be boring for everybody to think and believe the same things. There could be a day when people will be forced to believe when it’s right there in front of them but for now don’t let it bother you so much.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

lol yeah no sorry you don't even know what consciousness is let alone how any of it works. You're just insane and arrogant.

You seem to be frustrated that you aren't able to convince people to believe as you do. I get it; Mormons and JW's have always been a thorn in my side, refusing to accept others' individuality.

Personally, I love when others believe differently than me; it gives me the opportunity to look at the world through their eyes and learn something new.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

lol no, it was spoken from a future/alien perspective, as a matter of fact we do not know what consciousness is.
I don't believe anything, I know I don't know in this case and that my pet theory is still lacking many details.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Shoot!

Good thing is, you're probably just hallucinating like the rest of us.

He portrays the mind as a raucous committee of modules that somehow helps us fumble our way through the day. “Our mind consists of multiple systems for learning and decision making that only exchange limited amounts of information with one another,” he writes. If he’s correct, it’s impossible for even the most introspective and insightful among us to fully grasp what’s going on inside our own head.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
I had some of the weirdest # happen to me, basically during all my life. So I am used to people with less interesting lifes calling me insane.
I honestly don't care. My goal was Revelation/Disclosure/Contact not necessarily in that order.

The big issue is consent: I can't force my will on anybody.
I am not going to try also because there just are ethical lines one does not cross.
Especially someone like me who comes with inbuilt limitatons and restrictions that simply make it impossible to lie etc.
not topic of this thread.

All I want to say is: I accept, finally, that this whole endeavour I dedicated my life to is not going anywhere, because insane is healthy, lying is ethical, killing is good and the Truth is just a tool for politics.

I am not going to leave ATS, but I won't attempt anything anymore.
Humans are not giving their consent for contact, that is just how it is. In sum total, there are individuals who don't have to worry about a thing and just keep going, but the bulk can't outgrow their paranoia, are so invested in the lies humanity tells itself for thousands of years that they turned against the only core truth that is found in all religion:
There is/are intelligences upon us, they made a contract with one group that some humans will be preserved.
That has already happened 80+ years ago.
Those living now are the scum that got one more chance and a couple of agents that are at breaking point now in face of the overwhelming insanity and stupidity that runs rampant.

ALIEN!s are not only ET, the universe is a huge place, we can't even perceive five percent of it, yet classic human: my mind is so super duper important it is the only thing that exists...
lol yeah no sorry you don't even know what consciousness is let alone how any of it works. You're just insane and arrogant.
The universe is basically one huge 'information processing machine' A gigantic quantum computer in itself. You're just a faulty piece of software.
Of course there is an inbuilt error correcting code.
For now humans are contained, nobody is going to bother to waste anymore resources on us. Especially since all models predict we're not going to evolve beyond this point.
Too much poison. People aren't getting smarter. Devolution and degeneration are already in full swing.

That's my uplifting thoughts for today:
Show is #ing over
Die away from me
The End

have some music:

None of it matters my friend. We try to ascribe meaning because if there truly is none, then what? But there truly is none at all. We try to find some locally to ourselves and fool ourselves into believing there might be purpose.

The universe comes and goes in an instant. It’s just it seems to us to take billions of years. Again time is irrelevant too.

All we can do is enjoy the time we have, and then do it again, and again.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I don't believe anything, I know I don't know in this case and that my pet theory is still lacking many details.

I know the feeling! I spent 2 years searching for high strangeness all over America, just driving around looking for it.

I found it...Now I'm more confused than ever but I wouldn't trade those 2 years for anything. I wish you luck on your Journey to find meaning.

Here, have some music...

edit on 17-8-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I like this thread.. its kinda soo me

I like your thought style.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Lol. Thanks...

Cognitive dissonance can be beneficial too.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: putnam6

Lol. Thanks...

Cognitive dissonance can be beneficial too.

LOL it's healthy for the mind to go on autopilot occasionally, just need to remember to switch it back to manual mode

I'm pretty sure there are a few strands of humanity's DNA dedicated to cognitive dissonance, hell it probably was a survival mechanism early on.

Seriously if one can navigate through the world without stepping on a pitfall or 3, I've seen plenty of persons with acute cases of CD, be perfectly happy and have productive lives.

It's just when it's in the leadership and legislative arena...

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Oh, oh Peep...been there. Careful here about goodbyes, you know? DTOM will chase you down.
Stay well...jump back in....and "we'll leave a light on for ya!" MS

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Laterz!

Of course you know how this works? We will all miss something then there will be something “magical” and opinions will fly fast and heavy here.

And nobody will take anything seriously about the new world!

But your group of travelers will be around as well. We will still have the shortcut speak. And we will always love you!!

Take a break! I cannot stay away even as my personal life spins out of control.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

You speak of humanity as if you are outside of it. Why?

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   

If you look at the elements as times tables... In this age of darkness that started with the icy comet turned meteorite that stuck this planet was the water element and in an attempt to put that out all consciousness awake and aware of it has been using the element of fire to put the icy cold out.

In the earliest descriptions including all the personification of natural events despite the delusional heat that it causes has the same goal to melt that thing so the earth can move back to a previous age or element.

The air element is alr damaged in the production of so much fire... that once that element re-balances so will the air from all the bloom of plants.

All life flowing or transmigrating through the channels it can has us all subconsciously wired to do the work we need to; in an attempt to avoid such a thing as an icy personification in the future so the outlook my friend is not that dire. As the materials that stuck? Had their own evolutionary bio organisms to help deal with it and restructure as all microbe containing meteorites have not being their origin they could be said to be pair bonded no different than elements such as the photon or electron is said to be at incalculable distances apart. By what got termed in it's early days as string theory and quantum entanglement.

Trying to encompass the world as an individual only brings icons such as Apep to mind or the snake that swallowed the world as after the strike people noticed a wobble in the poles as a side effect from being struck once they were in a quasi stability afterwards to resume existence having adapted to or migrated away from that impact. It likely means that the impact occurred in the year of the snake as the chronology of record keeping has been kept.

The so called destruction of the earth by "fire" is all you have been pointing at... The cause of which being a known? Then not adding fuel to a fire where is does not belong is the cure for it.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I've embraced this maybe a little too much:

“The reason we feel alienated is because the society is infantile, trivial, and stupid.
So the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation."
Terence McKenna

edit on 19-8-2023 by Peeple because: Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

“The reason we feel alienated is because the society is infantile, trivial, and stupid.
So the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation."
Terence McKenna

If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but were chosen out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

I wouldn't call the world stupid, they're just undergoing Stockholm Syndrome from an oppressive step-dad government that has deluded them from their true nature. Force an eagle to be a chicken long enough and they'll become like a chicken.

To appease the ways of this world, knowing you are not of it, will drive you insane. 'Holy' simply means "set-apart"
edit on 19-8-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Could you please elaborate, what high strangeness event did you experience and how'd you go about finding it? I'm interested in finding my own event.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Dear sir, why do you want disclosure in the first place? If you do have contact, or knowledge, why do you really believe that everyone else is prepared or are ready to be overwhelmed by something that literally controls everytihng around us? Including our lives. Yes, if you do believe you are close to them, sorry to say, you have very little choice in your life. That is the experience I have considering the people I know.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 12:35 AM
link   

XOXO (no tongue because that would be weird!!)

Twin prime numbers continue forever.

Just in case you were wondering.

Oh, and Collatz holds for all integers.

And I am pretty sure RH is true because of the unit circle and how the equation is derived in the real plane. But I haven’t dug into it.

And we luv you!!!

(((hugs)))

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 01:27 AM
link   

See ya on the other side……….the other side of the Wormhole that is 😉

👽

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

oh that is so cool as gif even

where did you find it, can I have a link?
edit on 22-8-2023 by Peeple because: questions

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join