It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green New Deal? PARADISE LOST Obama and The Beach House Loopholes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 06:36 AM
link   
So where did this prez get all that coin? $12 million for a mansion in Martha's Vineyard and then he buys and builds another estate comparable to Mar A Largo? So where's Al Gore and his inconvenient truth. Where's Greta? AOC with her bull horn anyone ? Oh. So just WTF is going on here as it would appear to me that Obama is in the know about something as what one does in the face of a global CO2 calamity is quite telling. Then again with rising temperatures he can cool off in his back yard.

Although Hawaii has laws meant to preserve disappearing shorelines, beachfront property owners have been able to bypass them. That’s what happened at an expansive coastal estate officials say the Obamas will live in.

Obama and The Beach House Loophole

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

His books generated a significant amount of his wealth. Also, his speaking engagements and online movies/docu-series. I am sure, like most politicians, Obama is a incredibly savvy investor lol.

I read the beach front loophole and was not overly shocked that the sea-wall loop-hole was being used by the Obama's, the land easement had already been in place for a very long time, and I believe the article said the previous owners had gotten the multi-decade extension. The obamas are just jumping on the opportunity i guess.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 06:50 AM
link   

It seems like every politician who's catapulted into the millionaire status overnight has a just-released book to credit their increased wealth to, kind of like Hunter and his 'art'.

I guess hiring someone to write a book for you takes too much effort for someone who's 'in the zone' 24/7.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

We needs to write of book and cash out

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Itherael

Yes, he's a sought after speaker. My issue isn't about building there its building at sea level. Doesn't have any concerns?

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Yes, he's a sought after speaker. My issue isn't about building there its building at sea level. Doesn't have any concerns?

Yes, I am somewhat concerned. There is an existing sea-wall that will protect the property, but not protect the beaches.

Hard to say what I would do in Obamas shoes, but the truly environmental conscious person, which I think gets at the heart of your OP, would pull down that sea wall and perhaps build a smaller residence that doesnt require the sea wall and enjoy the property for its natural beauty and help restore the shoreline.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Whats that quote from Animal Farm?????

"All animals are equal but some are more equal than others"

All the climate change stuff is BS because all of those people trying to enforce it on the masses are the most wasteful of all of us. Climate change theory is just another measure and form of control for all of us peons. They can go you know where.......

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

it always comes down to "watch what they do, not what they say", with Obama buying and building along the sea, and Kerry flying in his private jet to preach carbon emission issues, says global warming is a scam and the stupid proliferate it.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Speaking fees and book advances. Obama probably gets $500k a speech or more. That is the real payoff of being President or some other top official. It isn't the money you make while in office, but the money you can make AFTER being in office.
edit on 8-8-2023 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I thought there were smart people on here...

Obamas net worth today is hovering at 471 million dollars...

His net worth before July 6th 2019 was a washed 12 million..allegedly from book advances and running his mouth at parties...

December of 2019, Obama was immediately worth 425,787,973.16 owning multiple properties with no debt or mortgage or loans...

Jeffrey Epstein was arrested July 6th. 2019 and never saw the blue sky again... Gilanine went on the run, hiding for a year and eventually ending up in a private residence just north of Martha'sVinyard so she could be arrested on camera..

The EpsteinMaxwell Group allegedly had 11.6 billion in assets spread abroad.. over a billion in cash divided into 2 different banks in St Thomas and cash all over the world...

1 of those bank accounts was frozen, seized and then turned over to a brother.

The other, with over 500 million deposits in cash just vanished....

Obama bought his Martha'sVinyard estate in December of 2019 with 13 million dollars in cash ,his DC home in cash, 8 million, the Hawaii, cash, an alledged Colorado property near the airport in cash, ...and his portfolio is still 471 million.....

They haven't printed enough books yet to amount to those numbers...so the other 400plus million, ????

EpsteinMaxwell cash...

It's funny, the 3 banks that went belly up had a high volume of transactions in and out of St Thomas, Switzerland, BVI, ......and the big Swiss bank that bought the little Swiss bank blocked all access to any previous records to any customers accounts ....

Obama is the biggest traitor this country has ever seen and the biggest crook and thief DC has ever seen.

EpsteinMaxwell Group operated and thrived under Obama for 8 long and very productive years, Epstein was dead and Gilanine on the run 2.5 years after Trump took office...they fled the United States January 15th 2017...

Who ever lured Epstein back in 19, did not convince Gilanine to do the same. She ran, hid and cut a deal with the very people trying to end Trump. If Trump was in those videos, don't you think the Obamas would have used that, and just bought Gilanine another island somewhere???far far away...

Trump is the good guy in all of this. Obama is the new villian...and a big one..

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Absolutely in our clown world. See that Sweden fined lil ole Miss Thunberg $250 US and she still had a huff about it. She needs to get spanked by booed light bathtub "girl"

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I bought oceanfront for $66,000 US dollars in Nova Scotia in 2020. Its 75' up above the Bay of Fundy with beach access 800' down the street. All wooded 3 acres with a above ground spring going over the cliff. I have food, fresh water access and wood for fuel if al hell breaks and I am protected from sea level rise.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   
im jealous. imagine slicing off an acre or two just to have a hard worker and an allie when shtf?a reply to: Waterglass

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AnrkE

I have already issued letters to friends that affords them access to the property that they can show to customs just in case the USA goes down

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   
NO bank on the planet would issue a 30 year mortgage on a property they thought would physically be under water in 10-20 years. Democrats have devised one of the greatest grifts of our country's history. They use fear based propaganda to convince people we are all to blame for the earth's natural warming cycle. Then offer the solutions via taxation...

This obviously doesn't mean we aren't systematically destroying our planet. But it's not a mom taking her kids to school, or the guy driving a truck for a living. Most people are unaware the largest producer of environmental pollutants on the planet is the American military industrial complex. Linky

They produce more CO2 emissions than 100 countries combined. They created the largest methane release in human history by blowing up NordStream yet not one organization or climate change advocate has said anything in response.

Where's Al Gore and Greta Thunberg when the worst ecological disaster of our lives is happening?
Linky
Ooh...

These people are making millions off this grift, and the Obama's are included. Then they gaslight us by buying beach front property with money made by convincing people the oceans would raise in 10 years. Something they've been saying for 30 years now...

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

NO bank on the planet would issue a 30 year mortgage on a property they thought would physically be under water in 10-20 years. D

Best response to this thread to date. Excellent

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 06:43 AM
link   

If you go to the ocean, and find objects that are stationary in the water, like islands, jetties, lighthouses, you can see tide lines cut in over a long period of time. The water level is right there where it's been for a long, long time.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I have already issued letters to friends that affords them access to the property that they can show to customs just in case the USA goes down

well im only half joking. Where is my letter? I can shoot straight, swing an axe, and have a serious contempt for those running the show at the moment. That qualify me for spot in the foxhole?

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

If you go to the ocean, and find objects that are stationary in the water, like islands, jetties, lighthouses, you can see tide lines cut in over a long period of time. The water level is right there where it's been for a long, long time.

Long before modern man’s recorded history and I am talking like 10,000 B.C., the planet was the same as it is now.

“Man made” climate change is one of the biggest scams along with Covid, fair elections, income tax and every other thing that gets taxed that has been perpetrated on normal people in history.

It’s a complete hoax.

edit on 25-8-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Yes it does. Also need swabs for the shrimp captain boat
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

new topics

top topics

join