It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A nascar driver suspended indefintely for liking a George Floyed meme white genocide ignored

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Privately hired coroner. Floyd was a POS Felon who died from multiple drugs in his system. Did the excitement from the arrest help, no, but he brought that upon himself.

NASCAR suspending someone for liking a meme is ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

If you can be punished for liking a meme or even creating a meme, then the 1st Amendment is dead and we live under tyranny.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: OdinsPath
Show trial to stop the riots. Show some intelligence

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Yeah, sure.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

I saw those posters. I'm not sure I get it. The subject matter is deranged like some hotly scribbled mess you would expect in the diary of some underground gore fetishist yet it is portrayed in a kind of cute style like you would see in some medicine ad for like a hernia pill yet it comes across like an anime comic. I'm not sure I get it.
edit on 8-8-2023 by firstofAkhet because: (no reason given)

(post by OdinsPath removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

originally posted by: ancientlight
a reply to: pthena

The fact that he got suspended for simply liking a meme is a disgrace in a so called 'free' country.
And everyone on the 'left' ignoring the fact that GF was a criminal who threatend a pregnant woman.
He died because of a fentanyl overdose, yet the 'left' portrays him as some saint.
It makes me sick.

And the situation in SA is totally ignored. I hope they starve after they murder all evil white farmers.
I'm so done with the world.

He died due to a racist cop preventing him from breathing.
Are you excusing murder?
Nevermind. You ARE excusing murderer.
Sad, but typical.

Actually he overdosed while restrained, he'd have died on the way to jail regardless and we'd still be sitting here arguing over whether he was murdered or not because too many people in this country can't think critically and rely on the news to give them the info. Chauvin's knee was on Floyd's left shoulder blade. Saying his knee was on Floyd's neck the whole time was nothing more than an excuse for the people to riot and loot and destroy the city with no repercussions.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FactorFake2023

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Making fun of dead people isn't a good look.

True, but folks have recently been making fun of millionaires who died in the sub explosion and no one complains.

I know I can't make racist jokes at work.

Devil's Advocate : If Floyd was white, would it matter as much?

Most people don't care that Floyd was black, the media and the BLM movement capitalized (literally) on that fact.

The fact that he was a violent drug addicted criminal seems to be consistantly overlooked by those who profess his Sainthood.

Was he violent on that day?

Maybe not you but when a black person is killed, people from the right will search high and low for any dirt they can find on that person and than proclaim "he was bad dude", suggesting that the individual got what he deserved.

When that stupid women was killed during the insurrection,maybe not you but the right defended her and call her a martyr even though she was committing a violent crime.

Floyd overdosed. Babbitt was shot for climbing through a window unarmed.

Funny you claim we're making excuses for justification when you're doing the exact same thing. It's all fun and games when an unarmed white female Trump supporter gets shot in cold blood from a dude far out of danger of her, but let a black criminal overdose while he's being restrained by police for breaking the law and suddenly statues are in order to go up. What a #ing joke.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: OdinsPath
Yes he fu@@ing did

The coroner and judge disagree with you.

“cardiopulmonary arrest” from “law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression.”

It was all a show. That's why Chauvin is in talks about a retrial and being freed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join