It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing UFO Evidence: The Mage' Encounter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Video description:

With all of the recent supposed UFO/UAP disclosure, I found the story of the mass sightings of both UFOs and UFO crash sights in Mage' Brazil in May of 2020 fascinating, because there was a massive cover up. Today we're talking about the Mage' Encounter and going over all the video evidence and testimony that was recovered from the wayback machine or archived at the time.

MUST SEE!
No record of it here on ATS coming up on searches
Amazing case, with video footage from multiple witnesses. Summarily scrubbed from the internet. The coverup was vast. Just wow.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

thanks man a proper ATS thread bringing up something actually worth listening/watching

S+F x100000000

edit

a few links i found just now

People are convinced a UFO crashed in Brazil

UFO sighting: Mysterious orb spotted in Brazil just days after alleged UFO crash cover-up

UFO Experts Reveal Truth Behind Alleged 'Alien Crash' in Brazil

edit on 000000p3104America/Chicago804202358 by UpThenDown because: links

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

Video description:

With all of the recent supposed UFO/UAP disclosure, I found the story of the mass sightings of both UFOs and UFO crash sights in Mage' Brazil in May of 2020 fascinating, because there was a massive cover up. Today we're talking about the Mage' Encounter and going over all the video evidence and testimony that was recovered from the wayback machine or archived at the time.

MUST SEE!
Amazing case, with video footage from multiple witnesses. Summarily scrubbed from the internet. The coverup was vast. Just wow.

Keep these threads coming TA...never heard of this one

happymag.tv...

But it was discussed here briefly on ATS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4-8-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Ok, thanks. Not sure what you put in the search, but nothing came up for me! Oh well. Still, insane story, and this video in the OP does a pretty good job of piecing it all together.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Pretty interesting story if true. The heavy force they used to capture the "intruders" would suggest the US military views these beings as hostile or highly dangerous. I wonder if that's still the default approach because it might not be a smart way of dealing with them, and they don't seem to act aggressively against our aircraft. But we shouldn't just assume they are here for benevolent reasons, that could be just as dangerous.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Is there any other description anywhere of the aliens other than 2 meters?

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Rumrunner

At one point in the video he reads some witness testimony claiming they looked like tall human basketball players. Can't remember the time stamp where he says it though.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

It has hardly been "scrubbed" from the Internet. Just a simple search in any search engine pulls up hundreds of relevant hits. Nothing on ATS, but then ATS is all about Trump and vaccinations these days.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Well yeah, I got nothing either at ATS search, but putnam6 above proved us both wrong. If you're coming here to just point that out,he already got me, so yer late. Scrubbed from the internet for a period of time, I guess I should have clarified that. Since that was most important you about this subject, and not the story, I guess you must be happy now. Brilliant insight, I must say.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   
hmmm...looks like a compilation of different events.
I was told by one ATS member that this could be a military coast guard sending flares into the sky to be used as a target to get rid of some outdated ammunition ( saying this with sarcasm, like there is no better way.. like selling these to some rebels)).
Another one has shown us the Moon between cloud gaps following right after with another set of flares in formation, similar to what was observed at some military base in the US and dismissed as false UFO sighting claim here on ATS by military ATS experts.
Then video of some bright star or a planet...perhaps Venus.
All of it will be 'easely' dismissed and explained by military experts on ATS.

My take...many separate events were compiled in an order to give an impression of a single, related events. Just so to reassure the viewer in this story, dude in the video stated that all of it were erased from public access....sure, so no one can actually verify and claim as hoax and manipulation.

oh....cheers, board )

edit on 4-8-2023 by DaydreamerV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Why do so many violent UFO incidents seem to happen in Brazil?

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

I really appreciate the content. S & F

My thoughts on the video:

1. Nothing in any of separate videos proposed in the the conglomeration, showed anything otherworldly. Lights in the sky. Looked like a military exercise.

2. The narrator needs to hone his presentation skills. I felt like I was watching a strobe light. Particularly, with his run on sentences through over editing. I had to pour a drink to to settle down midway through.

🍻

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: introufo

Training grounds for Bluebeam?
edit on 4-8-2023 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Training grounds for Bluebeam?

Possibly. Or the US gov doing guinea pig tests with what they call nonlethal weapons.

TA is putting out some interesting information...

edit on 4-8-2023 by introufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Well yeah, I got nothing either at ATS search, but putnam6 above proved us both wrong. If you're coming here to just point that out,he already got me, so yer late. Scrubbed from the internet for a period of time, I guess I should have clarified that. Since that was most important you about this subject, and not the story, I guess you must be happy now. Brilliant insight, I must say.

NOT scrubbed from the Internet "for a period of time." There is no evidence for that. First, there are an ample number of hits for the period you were looking. Second, one of the common narratives here is that "TPTB are hiding stuff from us!" which is just as important, if not more so, that the story itself. After all, UFO reports are a dime a dozen, but the "conspiracy of silence" pervades everything we talk about here. It's in the very name: ATS.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Lol they have the bad aliens who are always drag racing and stuff.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

NOT scrubbed from the Internet "for a period of time." There is no evidence for that. First, there are an ample number of hits for the period you were looking. Second, one of the common narratives here is that "TPTB are hiding stuff from us!" which is just as important, if not more so, that the story itself. After all, UFO reports are a dime a dozen, but the "conspiracy of silence" pervades everything we talk about here. It's in the very name: ATS.

This was a very important debunking. A real skunking, nearly a punking.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

It has hardly been "scrubbed" from the Internet. Just a simple search in any search engine pulls up hundreds of relevant hits. Nothing on ATS, but then ATS is all about Trump and vaccinations these days.

You be dunking on us !

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Football.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

Ok, thanks. Not sure what you put in the search, but nothing came up for me! Oh well. Still, insane story, and this video in the OP does a pretty good job of piecing it all together.

No don't take it wrong I love these incidences this is one that seems legit had some funky # going down and I subscribe to the guy's channel, it was a clear concise, and fair report, he brought up some stuff that may be suspect and highlighted things that weren't.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join