It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ret. CIA Officer Testified Roswell Alien Beings DNA Was Found In Human Genome

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   

“I give credence to the fact that Roswell actually happened. I will believe personally that bodies were recovered and if these bodies were examined and then their DNA was examined and they know what that alien genome looks like and they look at humans and they can identify the same sequences in the human genome. I think that was what led them to believe that there’s a hybridization of humans and they further said in this one-day symposium that… they have not only alien DNA but enhanced alien DNA.”

www.howandwhys.com...

This is the big kicker folks. THE BIG ONE. The very reason at the heart of why the intense classification. The true shaker of worlds. It wasn't likely the central reason to begin with, as the human genome was not fully done until the 2000's- or at least so we are told.

But I will argue that once it was discovered, whether then or more recently, that we are from alien dna, THIS issue is what has lead to people getting killed over trying to tell us this.

It means that there really is no God. And no Allah. Because the ancient texts were intentionally twisted and distorted for political and religious gain (i.e. money through church contributions). The aliens themselves were always the real Gods as humanity knew them. And there are hieroglyphs all over the world from ancient societies pointing us to this.

The release of this information will rock worlds. I was never religious, so it isn't rocking mine too bad. But all those poor people invested so emotionally in religion? Yeah, OMG.

HOW are they going to cope with this?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Whom or what created the aliens?

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican
It certainly doesn’t mean that there’s no God…that’s an odd premise to take just because supposed alien DNA?

I’ll read the source and see what you’re on about

ETA So, no, there’s nothing credible about “I believe earnestly that….(anything you want to imagine here)

There’s certainly no reason to even ponder the jump to “no God”

edit on 3-8-2023 by BlueJacket because: Eta

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

Chicken...or egg first?

Same problem. No good answers.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Sure there will be a lot of people all over the world that won’t be able to handle it.
The big question could be - What do the aliens believe in? Do they believe in a supreme being?

I am not a very religious person myself, so it won’t affect me in that way.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   

So the Sumerians were right after all?

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

It appears so.

So what alien species are the people supposed to pray to now?

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   
To Serve Man brought to you by the Military-Industrial Complex sponsored by Pfizer.
edit on 3-8-2023 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

Chicken...or egg first?

Agreed. Sure some would freak, I believe the majority who follow religion would handle it just fine by continuing on their religious ways and refuse to believe it. And as far as Christianity, if you believe ‘god’ created all things then you should believe he created aliens too, right? No harm no foul.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Maybe all of us don’t have alien DNA in us either. Just a thought .

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

It appears so.

So what alien species are the people supposed to pray to now?

The Anunaki, I assume.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   

And as far as Christianity, if you believe ‘god’ created all things then you should believe he created aliens too, right? No harm no foul.

Sure, everything not God is created. Creatures as it were.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Aliens could be time traveling humans, in that case.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   

“I give credence to the fact that Roswell actually happened. I will believe personally that bodies were recovered and if these bodies were examined and then their DNA was examined and they know what that alien genome looks like and they look at humans and they can identify the same sequences in the human genome. I think that was what led them to believe that there’s a hybridization of humans and they further said in this one-day symposium that… they have not only alien DNA but enhanced alien DNA.”

www.howandwhys.com...

This is the big kicker folks. THE BIG ONE. The very reason at the heart of why the intense classification. The true shaker of worlds. It wasn't likely the central reason to begin with, as the human genome was not fully done until the 2000's- or at least so we are told.

But I will argue that once it was discovered, whether then or more recently, that we are from alien dna, THIS issue is what has lead to people getting killed over trying to tell us this.

It means that there really is no God. And no Allah. Because the ancient texts were intentionally twisted and distorted for political and religious gain (i.e. money through church contributions). The aliens themselves were always the real Gods as humanity knew them. And there are hieroglyphs all over the world from ancient societies pointing us to this.

The release of this information will rock worlds. I was never religious, so it isn't rocking mine too bad. But all those poor people invested so emotionally in religion? Yeah, OMG.

Those who know all of what you just said is false won't be bothered at all by it. There really is a most high God. (This is not simply a belief for me)...

I truly feel sorry for anyone who would believe yet another deception being revealed/ disclosed by people who do nothing but lie for a living.
edit on 3-8-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Chicken...or egg first?

The egg predates the chicken by a few million years

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The first stage of truth...

Exemplified by your post. I could get pretty vicious with my reply, but I won't.

I understand that this information is extremely shocking to many. Therefore, personally I am going to roll my attack mode back many notches to allow for the truth to set in. It will take time. I feel extremely sorry for those so emotionally and monetarily invested.

It has already affected some very close to me. I get it.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   

www.howandwhys.com...

Respectfully what if that infinite intelligence appears as a floating spaghetti monster in the sky, and says I left humanity a primer long ago to follow so you could easily move to the next plane of existence. Those that followed them completely have shown that discipline, faith, and piety will join the other advanced worlds in everlasting peace and harmony.

Those who consistently failed one or more of these 10 agreements will spend eternity serving their new Reptilian masters of Earth's underworld as per the Galactic truce agreement # UBMARKED6664eva

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Funny how almost every reply is about God , and none about the , supposedly , alien DNA found in humans.
We are so evolved.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I don't always have the best words to describe my meanings in the best way, and my post wasn't meant to defame anything you believe.

I've read many of your posts over the years and value anything you have to say.

As to the subject of aliens and disclosures, all the alien type shows have been talking about "gods" but never A God. I find that interesting at least. Perhaps any creatures more powerful than humans might be called "gods", but I think it's a misuse of nomenclature.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   
God created fowl first by his words….not the egg.

Genesis 1:20….

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

Then he basically commands fowl to lay eggs

Genesis 1:22

And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

Believe It Or Not

👽

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join