It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indictment number 3 for Trump announced

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I didn't realize I had such an impact on your life. I'm sorry to say I don't think about you the second I leave this site.

It seems pretty verified considering Trump's people aren't denying it. The only part that seems to be up for debate is whether or not the information Trump provided Pratt was accurate.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

I didn't realize I had such an impact on your life. I'm sorry to say I don't think about you the second I leave this site.

Awww, that one must have hurt eh?

It seems pretty verified considering Trump's people aren't denying it. The only part that seems to be up for debate is whether or not the information Trump provided Pratt was accurate.

Again, your source:

It's unclear if the information was accurate, but the episode was investigated by Smith's team.

Now, in what scenario is Trump trying to sell submarines to a paper and packaging CEO for?

And also again, your irrational hate has clouded your critical thinking.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
** ATTENTION**

STOP THE PERSONAL COMMENTS TOWARDS EACH OTHER !!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   

While Pratt told investigators he couldn’t tell if what Trump said about U.S. submarines was real or just bluster, investigators nevertheless asked Pratt not to repeat the numbers that Trump allegedly told him, suggesting the information could be too sensitive to relay further, ABC News was told.

It's unclear if the information was accurate, but the episode was investigated by Smith's team.

The full context of that statement. They're clearly stating they couldn't confirm whether or not the information Trump gave Pratt was accurate. Which is understandable considering it's classified.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Which reinforces my point.

ABC doesn't have facts, neither do you.

Can you please explain what sense it makes to have Trump discussing nuclear submarines to sell to a CEO of a paper and packaging company?

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Trump is a demonstrable narcissist and he was trying to impress a billionaire that has the ear of the Australian Prime Minister. Not to mention that said billionaire is a member of Mar-A-Lago and Trump wants him to continue to give him money.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Oh really.....

Pratt told investigators Trump didn't show him any government documents during their April 2021 meeting, nor at any other time they crossed paths at Mar-a-Lago, sources said.

According to the sources, Pratt insisted to investigators that he told others about his meeting with Trump to show them how he was advocating for Australia with the United States. Some of the Australian officials that sources said he told were, as reflected in news reports at the time, involved in then-ongoing negotiations with the Biden administration over a deal for Australia to purchase a number of nuclear-powered attack submarines from the United States.

AHAHAHHAHAHA.

Guess you didn't read your own source?

What would you think if Trump was the reason Austrailia bought those subs?

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Not sure what your point is.

At no point in the story does it say that Trump gave Pratt classified documents.

It does however say that Trump told Pratt classified information which he then relayed to dozens of people. Something that the excerpt you just quoted reinforces.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   

No, it doesn't.

If it were true, we would know by now.

Methinks you're being duped again.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Seems like we're being told right now.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Trump.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

Seems like we're being told right now.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Hey yo
They trying to sell another piss dossier?

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   

A Trump spokesperson said that what ABC News was told -- through what the spokesperson called "leaks" -- lacks "proper context and relevant information."

"President Trump did nothing wrong, has always insisted on truth and transparency, and acted in a proper manner, according to the law," the spokesperson said.

Sounds like Trump did it but he shouldn't face any repercussions because he's "special."

Remember the guy that went to jail because he took a photo on one of these subs and sent it to his girlfriend?

What Trump allegedly did is way more damaging.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   

So Smith is uh, going easy on him then.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

Trump is a demonstrable narcissist and he was trying to impress a billionaire that has the ear of the Australian Prime Minister. Not to mention that said billionaire is a member of Mar-A-Lago and Trump wants him to continue to give him money.

You're confusing President Trump's personality with President Obama's personality.

President Trump chided Queen Elizabeth for being less than honest, during his last visit there. He sees leaders as ordinary people who eat sleep poop cry laugh etc..

Barack Obama, on the other hand, bowed down to the beltline of some world leaders, due to awe and reverence.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 05:13 AM
link   

It's a weaker case. While there may be 50+ witnesses, it doesn't sound like there's any physical evidence.

Remember, over a hundred classified documents were seized from MAL but Trump is only being charged for a handful of them. Smith is making the strongest case he can and doesn't want to risk it by bringing in weaker charges.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Lawyers are in court today to discuss the gag order proposed by the special counsel. At first I thought Chutkan might side with Trump but Lauro isn't doing his client any favors.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The Definition of Madness is to do Something Over and Over then Expect a Different Result .

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Judge Chutkan issues a partial gag order. Trump is not allowed to attack the Special Counsel, his staff, the court, the court's staff, or any of their families.

He is also prohibited from discussing or attacking any expected witnesses or their possible testimony.

Judge Chutkan says she will entertain sanctions if the gag order is violated.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join