It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang War Erupts in Seattle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: greendust

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   

CNN's headline will be "Mostly peaceful IED detonation results in mass casualties; victims were social activists"

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I wish you all could see the Seattle of my youth.

Peaceful streets. Housing was cheap and plentiful, as was land. The beach.. let me tell you about the beach, I don’t remember any houses by it. I’m sure there were but it wasn’t overcrowded so it didn’t stand out.

Lastly, I don’t ever remember seeing a single homeless person.

You know that scene in It’s a Wonderful Life where they show George what happened to his hometown?
It’s like that, except he never went back

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Welcome to my city, where the laws don't get enforced and its not safe downtown at night.

I used to deliver near that encampment a few years back, it's near the hospital that handles sec8 so it's surrounded by camps. Junkies and dealers are constantly fighting now and plenty of shootings. Also this is very close to the jungle where our largest concentration of junkies and issues are.

Way back in the day our only homeless were a few sparse areas downtown, it certainly has changed.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: greendust
Homeless and antifa types in Seattle. Seems it was a drug turf war over fentanyl.

Gunshots (some claim actual automatic weapon fire) and several explosions.

Funny, the leaders name is Coconut... such awesome people.... friends and warriors for the DNC. Get your CHOP ON!

I think Coconut is Cornpop's grandson...

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: greendust
Homeless and antifa types in Seattle. Seems it was a drug turf war over fentanyl.

Gunshots (some claim actual automatic weapon fire) and several explosions.

Funny, the leaders name is Coconut... such awesome people.... friends and warriors for the DNC. Get your CHOP ON!

I think Coconut is Cornpop's grandson...

LOL... Coconut Cornpop Jr...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join