It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Grusch: A Modern Hero Defying the System, Unmasking the Truth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Well, in the hero's journey--as well as Hegelian Dialect--there must be an antagonist. The "embodiment" of narrative opposition to direct any hate and frustration at as needed for the final resolution.

This^^^

Someone once said, "They give us our heroes".

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

Originally posted by FingerMan
I've always speculated that these phenomena might be angels, or fallen angels, and the recently leaked information endorsing his statements about interdimensional beings or bioengineered entities, possibly physical vessels for such beings, is fascinating and invites us to explore myriad possibilities.

I’m definitely leaning towards this being “spiritual dimensional beings” from both the light and the dark side…It’s a spiritual battle that gets played out in our psychical realm…although who’s to even say that anything is even psychical anymore, with all the recent developments in quantum mechanics and the holographic universe theories etc…

- JC

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Yeah, thats a really convoluted way of saying, he's making it up.

For all you know he got permission from the 'whatever office' to appear in the form of 'you don't need to ask us, that nonsense isn't classified anywhere here.' Conveniently just stuff he found out on his own.

Having had a clearance, I smell BS from miles away.

He is a fraud. He is a disinformation agent or simply a nut case or operator with his own agenda.

We don't have alien bodies and alien tech.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Trust me, if we had alien tech and alien bodies, that would be SCI and he wouldn't have permission to reveal it.

Like I said, I don't know what his angle is, but I do not believe we have alien bodies and craft. There is a more likely
explanation.

If the aliens want everyone to know, they would reveal themselves. If they don't want everyone to know, permission from 'whatever office' isn't going to protect Grusch from THEM.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Politics is just sports for people with a better vocabulary. All the world is a stage and politics is always a blockbuster release. In todays match up its so and so good guy VS. so and so bad guy...so grab some popcorn and enjoy the show but dont let mental illness get the better of us in believing any of these "showdowns" to be real🙄

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

This is all very plain and logical/believable to me. And I find Mr. Grusch to be compellingly believable. I don't think he is capable of telling a lie.

Not capable of telling a Lie ?

You make some good points through your OP but this statement Brings all of your credibility into question .

Intelligence Agents build Careers on their Ability to Lie and Keep secrets. It's what they do .

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Trust you?

I think not. Glad you KNOW the truth and what is going on. Cause if you didn't and you were wrong, you'd kind of look like the person who should never type or speak again. I know that is a harsh criticism of self you will never stand for. Bet you are a bowl of wisdom and success in RL.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

This is all very plain and logical/believable to me. And I find Mr. Grusch to be compellingly believable. I don't think he is capable of telling a lie.

Not capable of telling a Lie ?

You make some good points through your OP but this statement Brings all of your credibility into question .

Intelligence Agents build Careers on their Ability to Lie and Keep secrets. It's what they do .
Well don't take this wrong, and I'm sure you would say the same. But I could give a rats ,, if think I have credibility or not.

I am a retired military man, and I think he is the epitome of a boy scout. You probably do not have the life experience that I have had. But there are some boy scouts out there, especially in the military, especially from Utah, that would never tell a lie. Working in the intelligence world does not mean you are a trained liar spying for your country.

I have a magical BS detector, and was known for it in my service. If this is all an act, a show, sorry, there is not a chance of that IMHO the way this has gone down.

I think there is an orchestrated manipulation as the plans for disclosure.
This is where the phrase, "Life happens while you are planning it" comes into the picture. All bets are off now.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I do find it admirable you going to bat for someone you believe to be heroic. That's what we're supposed to do but often fail as a society or individually.

If he is for real then we'll all owe him some respect.

But I think you are the type of person who wants to follow the truth wherever it leads even if it wasn't what you were hoping to hear, right?

I ask this question for a reason, Finger: Are you familiar with SERPO?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I held a TS/SCI clearance for 30 years. How about you?

2nd

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: Lumenari

If the aliens want everyone to know, they would reveal themselves. If they don't want everyone to know, permission from 'whatever office' isn't going to protect Grusch from THEM.

Or, the third way: they don't care one way or the other. The "aliens" might see us like we see ants. When was the last time you cared about revealing yourself to the ants? When was the last time you had a meaningful conversation with ants?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I quite aware of the ants in my yard, and if they get too bothersome, I exterminate a billion of so of them.

2nd

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Yes, indeed - poor buggers.. but you don't care much about having a conversation with them, now do you? Nor do you seek to find their leader to try to influence them, nor do you hide your existence from them. You simply don't care.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Actually, I do care! Ive been told that these particular ants eat termites which otherwise would eat my house.

They don't sting so I don't mind them.

Occasionally they start coming in the house. So then I poison those.

We have a symbiotic relationship, me and my ants.

Maybe the aliens feel about the same toward us.

I hope we don't someday get on their nerves as we over populate.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Working in the intelligence world does not mean you are a trained liar spying for your country.

No it does not mean you are a spy but it does mean you are a Trained liar and as such your life may depend on it , Even an SF guy in the Army learns as much during SERE School . I remember working with Army Intel People , Deception and Compartmentalization of Information is second nature to them it was as easy as Breathing .

That being said it does mean Intel people are bad people or that I don't believe some of what this guy in the video is saying .
edit on 29-7-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   
So far as I could tell……Kirkpatrick and Grusch need to kiss and make up.

We ain’t gettin any further along if they are not communicating.

I think it’s the classic battle of egos that’s holding up the works.

In Kirkpatrick’s hearing….he said he was only Title 10 cleared..and was hoping to get higher clearance….presumably Title 50 with help of those in attendance at the hearing. I don’t know if by now, he has gotten that Title 50.

Meanwhile, I assume Grusch has had his Title 10 & Title 50 clearance for some time now.

If Kirkpatrick does not yet have his Title 50 yet……….then Grusch can only speak in Title 10 terms…..no Title 50 stuff…….imo…..rules is rules….no exception’s…….otherwise Presidents (Grandpa Joe) would know.

👽
edit on 29-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Ok I’ll bite…..

Biologics as it pertains to occupants of UAP’s

(Bio = organism) + (Logics = machine) =

A cyborg (/ˈsaɪbɔːrɡ/)—a portmanteau of cybernetic and organism—is a being with both organic and biomechatronic body parts. The term was coined in 1960 by Manfred Clynes and Nathan S. Kline.

Makes sense to me….imo…..on the whole, a Cyborg is non-human….meaning not 100% Human. They’d be perfect for high inertia G-force flying….depending on how their engineered.

Words could have double meanings……example as is known today.

👽

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
Unmasking the Truth...

These Hearings Are So Stupid and Obviously Fake 🤣

Compartmentalization at work ....

The CIA has been using Talk Shows , The Media and Guys just like this to spin stories in every other direction but the right one for decades .

I wonder where he got his Training from

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Welp….some info on Jessica Grusch…

Hmmm …so she was affected by an activity that Grusch was also affected by…..what was her job?

Jessica Grusch: Meet UFO Whistleblower David Grusch Spouse!

WARNING! In this day and age….beware of possible AI authored.

👽

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join