It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Deception

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   
There seems to be a sinister reason behind the idea that aliens are from other planets. It definitely looks like those who created this theory are tying to deceive as many people as possible. It appears that they have malevolent intentions and are trying to deliberately mislead people. From my understanding, there is no intelligent life on other planets or anywhere in outer space. Humans are alone in this universe. We were created by God to be the highest form of physical life in this universe. There is nothing for us to find out there. Everything that we should pay attention to is right here on this planet. We don't need to search space or look for other planets to find any secret truths or hidden wisdom. We spend millions on space (and weapons for that matter) meanwhile we have multiple ongoing crisises in this country. There are many people, animals, and plants suffering in this planet who could use our attention. What we should focus on is right in front of us.

It appears that what "aliens" actually are, are interdimensional beings. They are able to take on whatever form they want. They don't follow any laws of physics. "Aliens" have worn many different disguises and masqueraded as numerous different things over the cenuries. These aliens appear as forms that people believe in or expect. They play off people's pre-conditioned beliefs and expeditions. This tells us a lot about what type of beings these are. They obviously have some agenda to manipulate and influence humans. They are trying to deceive as many people as possible. These entities are well known to be tricksters. I think they understand that their influence in this world is coming to an end soon and they are tying to deceive as many people as possible before their time runs out. Angels and demons are very real but it's important to understand that the definitions of words have changed over time. Whereas the word demon typically implies an evil entity these days, that is not what the original definition of the word was. The original definition of demon referred to specific entities that could potentially be good, evil, or neither from a human perspective. It is examples such as this as well as mistranslations of various languages which have lead to different concepts becoming incredibly convoluted and having their original meanings altered over time.
edit on 27-7-2023 by CelestialAnomaly because: Thread title

edit on 27-7-2023 by CelestialAnomaly because: Added one sentence

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 09:15 PM
link   

It appears that what "aliens" actually are, are interdimensional beings.

I'm seeing a lot of play on the Interdimensional Beings idea .

I'm not saying it's a new thing or that I disagree with it but I do propose a simple question to our resident ATS physicist .

In the end at least in part it boils down to a question Expenditure of Energy.

Which Requires more Energy ? To Cross dimension's ? Or to Fold Space time covering vast distances . Or are both technically the same thing ?

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CelestialAnomaly

It's a mind-boggling thought to have this as well, I'm open to the possibility. Let's hope they have a good sense of humor like Louis CK say when God comes back they are going to say "what did you do!!!!" I gave you everything!!! are those the polar bears??? who s--- one the polar bears.

I always heard they were a bit vengeful. So many parallels though it explains a lot...

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   
How anyone can think that we are totally alone among trillions of stars and trillions of other galaxies and universes is just beyond me. Ants think they are at the top and all alone , they can't imagine everything that we see and know their minds can't process it.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This is exactly correct. Aliens could be the strong delusion God sends to unbelievers to believe the LIE. Fallen Angels, Demons, Nephilim (fallen angels mating with women).

All we need is aliens to unite this one world beast system that is ready to go online.
edit on 7/27/2023 by MetalGrand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I'm not saying it's a new thing or that I disagree with it but I do propose a simple question to our resident ATS physicist .

Which Requires more Energy ? To Cross dimension's ? Or to Fold Space time covering vast distances . Or are both technically the same thing ?

I don't believe they are able to time travel. Only God can, and he is in all times at the same time. We as humans cannot dimension hop. They can. I think they can shape shift as well. If they could go forward or reverse in time, they would see to it that Christ wouldn't die on the cross.

Yes- Interdimensional Beings, and Bigfoot may be interdimensional Beings as well.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I'm a complete novice,

heard a theory that dimensions could be like a mass of Mobius strips all rotating and spiraling and occasionally the conditions are perfect and the dimensions collide, it does it so suddenly that most barely notice but some are thrown into another dimension. What if it's completely accidental? And the craft we are seeing is just that dimension searching for their lost citizens for lack of a better word.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
If they could go forward or reverse in time, they would see to it that Christ wouldn't die on the cross.

You seem to have forgotten the Ressurection.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

If they could go forward or reverse in time, they would see to it that Christ wouldn't die on the cross.

It was necessary for Christ to Die on the Cross just as it was necessary for Judas to betray him.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

originally posted by: visitedbythem

You seem to have forgotten the Ressurection.

I most certainly haven't forgotten the resurrection. They couldn't do anything about that if they tried. Their best shot would have been to keep him off the cross. The fact they were pushing for his death proves that they couldn't time travel, or they would have known to not push for his death on the cross.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I'm leaning towards time travel; they could be us from a very distant future. That could also look a lot like dimensional travel and is in a way.

It could also be something that we will never have the capacity to understand.

Theories are good, but I can't stand when people claim to know for sure, without doubt as to what's going on.

It really could be anything, but I think it is definitely something.

We don't know where AI is going, and what it's going to do, we don't know what our planet will look like in 100 years, but I think we are on the cusp of major change. So maybe in 10,000 years, our current century is of great importance.

That could explain different types of craft and their progression. So the craft we were seeing in the 40's and 50's were time travelers from the earlier travelers (from the future) who were concerned with our nuclear situation. And they achieved their mission/s.

Now we are seeing craft from a later time in the future who are visiting us now for other reasons.

For me this idea seems to conform to most of the strangeness. Like why they don't just come out and say "Hi" (as that could affect the future, or it is some kind of universal law), why they seem to be interested in military advancements and wars, cattle mutilation, and so on. Because what affects us affects them?

It is fun to think about, and to hear others' ideas.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   

They are able to take on whatever form they want. They don't follow any laws of physics. "Aliens" have worn many different disguises and masqueraded as numerous different things over the cenuries. These aliens appear as forms that people believe in or expect. They play off people's pre-conditioned beliefs and expeditions.

I will put my money on the greys and similar being of the fae and fairy folk, and therefore terrestrial rather than interstellar.

shape shifting is a language by the way, I can tell you how the fae do it if you ask.

As for people's preconditioned and cultural beliefs, those beliefs and disbiefs are what they have to work with. Those are generally set in stone and without hope of explaining otberwise. How does one introduce new ideas to closed minds?

Religious beliefs are preconfigured as a whitelist and anything not whitelisted is "obviously an evil demon".

Keep in mind the history of, for example, the church, where inquisitions and the like have tortured and killed so many women and children in "god's name".

what was the crime? having unseen friends comes to mind here.

Who exectly are the demons?

I guess it depends on perspective.

edit on 27-7-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: typo

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I didn't and haven't said a damn thing about time travel.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kangawoo

You seem to very much misunderstand time travel. If there is a time travel breakthrough that is made so we can travel forward and back in time. The earliest ones will be the most advanced because they will be longer range. The closer to the breakthrough, the less advanced time vehicles will be found more often.

If time travel is advanced enough not to have limits, all time will be contaminated every when because that is what people do. Just like I am certain Mars will have beer cans strewn about in places soon after humans land in numbers there.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalGrand

Angels and demons are not from Earth, right? Then by definition, they are extraterrestrial.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The problem of translation has been brought up in the OP. Words change meaning by translation and through time.

Deamon was originally a learned one, a teacher, someone smart.

Jesus has been brought up. Jesus literally means son of Zeus.

Christ has been mentioned. Christ is from Christos which is translated from Horus the son of Isis.

Many other words are not the meaning you read in modern times.

Now to the aliens, why exactly are they not possibly from the past civilizations. They left to the ort cloud and live there. They come by from time to time to look over how their home world is going. No time travel, no interstellar space travel, no demsional travel. Just the occasion planetary joy ride to see the old place.

edit on 28-7-2023 by beyondknowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge2

Totally, I have no idea, and not really sure anyone days, although I am sure many have a better grasp than i on the subject.

And to be honest I was typing straight from the idea I was playing with in my head, so I am sure it was full of holes.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: kangawoo

That is fine. You did manage to bring it into the discussion properly.

Think of time travel like distance travel. If you are limited to travel a days distance, walking a few miles, a car is over a thousand, a modern jet is anywhere in the world. The travel is farther the more advanced the vehicle.

The real problem with time travel is compensating for whare your target is when you get there. The Earth turns on its axis, the day. The Earth also travels around its orbit of the Sun, the year. The Sun orbits the center of mass of the Milky Way galaxy in a sinusoidal orbit. Our qalaxy is traveling through the universe.

If one day it is possible to easily travel in space as we do now on the surface of Earth, we may find many time travelers that materialized off planet in the vacuum of space, they all got it wrong the first time. But for them, their first travel was also their last. Gateless deminsional travel has the same problem. If you miss the target by a fraction, you may be in vacuum or solid rock.
edit on 28-7-2023 by beyondknowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 12:26 AM
link   

It's interesting you should ask about energy. Physicists measure energy a lot, and they have observed that energy is always conserved, and thus based on observation, the "conservation of energy" is a fundamental principle of physics. Or you could say of "known physics", which people always bring up when alien discussion is involved, and aliens indeed may know more physics than humans, but then you would still have to explain how even if that's true, why do we always observe energy being conserved as the concept is laid out in physics? (Energy is not the only parameter that's conserved by the way).

When we measure energy, we find that isotopic sources (perhaps like the old style incandescent light bulb filament) which convert electrical energy into radiant heat and light energy, radiate that energy according to the inverse square law. Mathematically, the inverse square law can be shown to be evidence of exactly 3 dimensions, because if the radiated energy was leaking into other dimensions besides the three dimensions of space and one of time, then the inverse square law would not hold, and energy would not be conserved in 3 dimensions, but it is, at least we always observe that being the case and such observations are the foundation of our science.

So, that's a little background context for you for what one of our resident physicists (there are several) had to say about other dimensions:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: moebius
If you postulate an extra spatial dimension, you also have to explain why our physical laws are not affected by it, are constrained to our spacetime.

Gravity, electromagnetism, nuclear forces would look quite different with an extra dimension. The equations we derived from observations and experiments tell us mathematically that there are three spatial dimensions.

You would also have to come up with some additional forces, we've yet to observe, that would allow interaction with that higher dimensional space.

To me the extra/inter/etc dimensional angle in UFOlogy is a simplistic attempt to create a gap to hide the alien, very much like the religions are hiding their gods in a special unreachable space, a heaven.

But I am a boring person who believes that there is a natural explanation for real UFOs. It is just incredibly hard to look for, as it is being drowned in the noise created by UFOtainment.

Therefore since everything we see seems to operate in 3 dimensions of space and one of time, the interdimensional hypothesis, without any further explanation than saying "interdimensional", sounds like pseudoscience. If these other dimensions existed, why do all our observations by physicists suggest that they don't exist and that exactly 3 dimensions explain observations? There are no valid physical theories I know of that would be able to use this as an explanation for UFOs, because UFOs are visible to humans, the US navy even released some videos of them and so we have them in pictures and videos.

Saying UFOs are interdimensional means nothing to a physicist because it's taking one unknown (UFOs) and trying to explain it with another unknown, that sounds pseudoscientific since it constradicts observation. That doesn't really get you anywhere, it just adds a layer of unnecessary complexity, when we are better off saying we don't know what all the UFOs are. That shouldn't be too surprising. In the case of the US Navy UFO videos, the UFOs are probably too far away to make any kind of positive identification; The sensors appear to be at their highest magnification setting in the FLIR ufo video for example and it's still a fuzzy blob.

Here is another physicist opining on the IDH-Interdimensional or extra dimension claims:

Higher Dimensions in Physics and Mathematics!

Pseudoscientists lean heavily on the assumption that their readers will know absolutely nothing about science or math. This is a pretty safe assumption, alas. And it requires no effort on the part of the pseudoscientist, because he also invariably knows no science or math either.

It is worth summarizing the ways in which the various concepts of "higher dimensions'' gradually diffused out from legitimate math and science, through hundreds of increasingly distorted, confused and muddled journalistic presentations and sensationalizations, into late 19th Century science fiction and 20th Century pseudoscience.

In the late 19th Century mathematicians became increasingly interested in the foundations of geometry. Our own universe has 3 space dimensions. But what would geometry be like if there were 4 space dimensions? Or 5? Or 10? Or an arbitrary number? Or an infinite number? Mathematicians worked a great deal on geometries with arbitrary numbers of space dimensions.
In 1915, Einstein found a more general description of gravitational phenomena, in which the density of matter directly determines the "curvature'' of 4-dimensional space-time. That is, his theory of gravity was purely geometrical. The amount of matter determines the type of geometry that exists in the surrounding space. Other matter travels along the straightest possible trajectory in this curved space-time...

The structure of all known physical laws demands that our universe have only 3 extended space dimensions. For example, the fact— established and confirmed by experiment consistently for nearly 400 years— that all long-range interactions, such as gravity and the radiation field of the electromagnetic force, fall off like the inverse square of the distance, demands that space be precisely 3 dimensional.
But what about the 10 or 11 dimensions in string theory or M theory?

A typical string theory had 9 or 10 space dimensions and 1 time dimension. The extra space dimensions had to be there to incorporate phenomena other than gravity geometrically, but they could not "actually'' be there or the theory would not have worked. The solution was to curl these extra dimensions up mathematically into tight "wads'' no more than 10^-35 meters in length, a process called "compaction." The extra dimensions would thus be "compact," and indetectable.
So those extra dimensions in string or M theory are useless for the interdimensional UFO hypothesis, since nobody is seeing UFOs smaller than 10^-35 meters in length, that's too small to see. That's 100 million trillion times smaller than a proton which is roughly 10^-15 meters.

edit on 2023728 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Yes, there's certainly a better, more descriptive name for a phenomena that can seemingly wink in and out of our perception. Bringing "dimensions" into the discussion clouds it I agree.

Valle took a stab at it, Keel had his take.

Whatever...now we have some allegedly legitimate whistleblower types and our govt basically giving them a hand busting their own secrets and the whistleblowers are suggesting something other than extraterrestrial.

Plus, I think you are pretty familiar with many of the players associated with this and their pretty sordid and weird history in ufology and God knows what else.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join