It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let’s Discuss ALIENS and all the conspiracies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I’ve really been missing my dad this week. He was a very boring, straight and narrow kind of guy but he was
Obsessed, and I mean obsessed with aliens. The kind of obsession that one would only get by knowing or seeing something.
He was pretty high ranked in the military and I’m sure he saw some things.

That’s not what this OP is about. My mind is going in a million directions with the hearings on UFOs…Here are some of my ramblings…

Do we live in a multidimensional space and another dimension is going to be exposed…?
Are the aliens that are here getting exposed due to some sort of weakness, perhaps it ties into covid or the vaccines somehow?

Bigfoot… Are we going to find out that bigfoot is really one species of aliens and can zap in and out of dimensions? (I totally believe this)
Are we going to find out other “mythical” creatures are also real and also aliens, vampires, mothman, windingo, fairies, gnomes etc, you name it?

How many believe there aren’t really aliens but scientists have now cloned humans, and also created humanoid type of species.
What if none of this is about aliens but it’s really AI

Many are saying aliens have always been here and they aren’t from space but from the oceans..

What about Antartica.. Tartaria, winter is coming?

What if WE are the aliens???!!!!

What if aliens are humans that are very advanced and have been “farming” us trying to figure out a cure, or where their genetic defect came from.

What did I miss?

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

What did I miss?

Klaus Shwab is a lizard and the 'vaccines' are used to tenderize meat (dinner)

But in all seriousness, I can't make heads or tails out of it anymore. Been obssesed too , everday it's on my mind .
I want aliens around us everywhere just as an everyday thing, that would be the best. But that won't happen ever .
It's just fun and fills up a void really.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Given the comment Grusch made at the hearing.

Higher Dimensions and Quantum Projection. While explaining we might be dealing with Higher Dimensional Intelligence interacting with our 3D Dimension. He gave the example of us drawing a 2D Image on paper, then our shadow being cast on the image we drew, this is the 3D & 2D interacting to a point, by way of comparison.

Time Travel, Underwater Society evolved separately to us

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I think aliens are interdimensional beings who ensure the simulation keeps running smoothly.

Kind of like caretakers, gatekeepers, all sorts of archetypical roles.

Some add beneficial elements, others disharmony.

Most of them are probably keeping space/time running smoothly.

There are some who rebel however, much like the Angel/Demon dichotomy.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Great topic as always ....

what about the Annunaki the Reptilians that were here first, didn't the First Nation have stories of large insectoid types from the heavens the supposed UFO battle over Nuremberg in the 1500s, Pascagoula, Travis Walton, Phil Schneider, Dulce Base abductions, experiments and of course Roswell.

Burchett alluded to, saying the earlier crashes were due to our development of radar, "they"have since developed ways to disable our radar since thus no recent crashes, crafts. Seems they have backed off the body talk and instead say biologicals
which could be any living mass

are any of these true and actually documented probably, is the DoD gonna share this with us not likely.

but we might have to erase 2000-plus years of suggesting we are top of the food chain, it's a sobering thought

Wild talk the Military is scared, wild rumors an invasion is coming and we know it and we have nothing that works against them.

They can stop our nuke missiles and other weapons we can't even MAD ourselves. They won't allow it, they are going to plunder our resources they are already terraforming Earth to their preferred warmer and drier climate. First comes their soldiers which means complete annihilation, those remaining will be thrown back into the stone age at best.

The melting ice caps will maybe isolate a few mountainous islands where hopefully humanity can eek out survival.

No wonder the rich want to get off the planet. They said we can have Mars btw, it used to look like Earth, till they arrived. We just need a rocket for 8 billion people cause they aren't gonna give us a ride.

wish we had an ATS poll who thought we would ever have a day like yesterday

edit on 27-7-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

What did I miss?

Klaus Shwab is a lizard and the 'vaccines' are used to tenderize meat (dinner)

But in all seriousness, I can't make heads or tails out of it anymore. Been obssesed too , everday it's on my mind .
I want aliens around us everywhere just as an everyday thing, that would be the best. But that won't happen ever .
It's just fun and fills up a void really.

Makes me think of Alien Nation and District 9, I agree whatever this is, it's likely not completely benign. It's got a high probability to be messy and chaotic, and interesting as hell, as hell on earth and it just might be that too.

I can't decide if I need to be fat so they don't put us in slave camps or thin so they don't eat us.

I believe if they are real they have been experimenting with us and they aren't exactly friendly.

I seems we can't touch their capabilities

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

what about the Annunaki the Reptilians that were here first,

Two of my favorite topics, especially Annunaki!

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
I think aliens are interdimensional beings who ensure the simulation keeps running smoothly.

Kind of like caretakers, gatekeepers, all sorts of archetypical roles.

Some add beneficial elements, others disharmony.

Most of them are probably keeping space/time running smoothly.

There are some who rebel however, much like the Angel/Demon dichotomy.

But that would claim we are the center of some universe, which is just not true. Aliens would have their own lives etc just like humans.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
My guess is that there are many alien species out there. Ranging from inter-dimensional, physical, and so forth.

I think the situation is pretty complex and that even if disclosure happend, many people would have a hard time accepted that there are many intelligent races that are not only far more advanced in intelligence, but also spiritually (psychic abilities, dimensional jumping, ect..)

But what may be more shocking, is that quite a few people believe is an alien race or two, that actively work to keep humanity supressed and unware. This is because they are harvesting something from us. Some say its energy extracted from reincarnation.

That the main reason we don't remember our past lives is because the malovent ET race(s) are preventing it so they can use us like parasites.

There was a remote viewing team that claimed they saw this.

There is plenty of other ideas of what the aliens are, but at least this explains why Humanity is so in the dark and just in a perpetual cycle of duelality and violence with no insight into who they are.

Having said all that jazz, i'm hoping one day we will find out what the truth really is. I just don't see disclosure being taken too seriously at the moment.
edit on 27-7-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

You misinterpret the scale of the simulation I'm describing (specifically the role of the classic "grey aliens".)

Imagine these being ensuring the conditions are right for a new nebula to form, that the chemistry and thermodynamics are just right, making sure asteroids don't wipe out a planet inhabited by life before it's time, making sure every detail of the Grand Equation is working smoothly and making adjustments as neccesary within and throughout the totality of the Universe.

They just operate outside of our space/time, or ability of our physical senses to percieve in most circumstances.

I'm not implying humans are the end all be all or the center of the universe by any stretch of the imagination.

I also don't belive there is a singular race out there, but multitudes, some interacting independantly, others with the Grand Design specifically.

Everything in the Universe has a purpose, as the Creator intended.

edit on 7/27/23 by GENERAL EYES because: minor additions

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

what about the Annunaki the Reptilians that were here first,

Two of my favorite topics, especially Annunaki!

Me too JAG, Annunaki was the first AA show I watched its a theory that always resonated with me, can't read enough about it even though it has its wilder splinter theories too.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
My guess is that there are many alien species out there. Ranging from inter-dimensional, physical, and so forth.

I think the situation is pretty complex and that even if disclosure happend, many people would have a hard time accepted that there are many intelligent races that are not only far more advanced in intelligence, but also spiritually (psychic abilities, dimensional jumping, ect..)

But what may be more shocking, is that quite a few people believe is an alien race or two, that actively work to keep humanity supressed and unware. This is because they are harvesting something from us. Some say its energy extracted from reincarnation.

That the main reason we don't remember our past lives is because the malovent ET race(s) are preventing it so they can use us like parasites.

There was a remote viewing team that claimed they saw this.

There is plenty of other ideas of what the aliens are, but at least this explains why Humanity is so in the dark and just in a perpetual cycle of duelality and violence with no insight into who they are.

Having said all that jazz, i'm hoping one day we will find out what the truth really is. I just don't see disclosure being taken too seriously at the moment.

This was just us collectively and all official like knocking on the door of the keeper of secrets and them saying GO AWAY.

If your scenario unfolds I can see where the Rednecks and other downtrodden minions of the world might have an advantage

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Just applying everything you don't understand to a 'creator' is just an easy way out . We don't understand anything that we need to know, and that is fine. We are just not the center of it all , we are one species among billions. Probably there are species hiding here on earth in the seas. Interdimensional is possible as well just not as the only option and certainly not demons. People remain stuck in that medieval mindset and that's why we are where we are today , that and narcissist/psychopaths hiding the truths that they know.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Attribution to a Creator could mean anything, the Big Bang and the forces that governed it.

I tend to give anthropomorphic literary devices to things, personal habit (or flaw).

I'm not talking bearded man in the sky, so let's not get into a religious discussion and offtopic here.

I've said my peace, I don't really feel like debating or arguing semantics.

No hard feelings, I hope.

edit on 7/27/23 by GENERAL EYES because: clarity

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I've often wondered if we are in terrarium. I mean do fish know they are in an aquarium? Maybe Earth is just a zoo exhibit?

I wouldn't be surprised if aliens visited the earth thousands or millions of years ago. Maybe some are still here.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 11:18 PM
link   
my alien fetish began in 1991, i was on a 10 day river trip with about 15 freinds, we would spend about a week slowly floating down the Penobscot river, east of mount Kahtadin, in our canoes. lots of beer and addition "stuff". In some places we would have to get out and carry the canoes over small dams and around rapids. Near the end we would camp for a few days on a beach of one of the ponds.
One night i saw this thing float over head, i say float because it made no noise and i didnt notice it over head until it was nearly passed and i could make out, what to me looked like 4 afterburners, in the shape of an x wing fighter. there were four dull greenish blue lights, two seperate pairs, of one on top of the other, so it looked like this as it floated by silently

o o
o o
except it was an o inside an O

anyway, that got me hooked, there was something out there that I couldn't identify, I studied jets and helicopters and any thing in the air, looking for something that matched and to this day nothing matches. except an x wing fighter, I have considered that they could have been 4 separate objects

Then i got to witness the phoenix lights, it was my birthday
. I was on top of south mountain in phoenix doing some extracurricular activities with the local cactii and some other stuff...
I didn't see any of the reported Black triangles but I saw the lights appear over the Estralla mountain range to the west.

If I had to say what I think, it would be drones and time travel. The aliens are us, from past or future or both
But then time travel brings up concepts of dimensional travel, M Theory
The ships are mostly just drones, recon/science vessels

just my 2 cents

edit on 27pm311100000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Attribution to a Creator could mean anything, the Big Bang and the forces that governed it.

I tend to give anthropomorphic literary devices to things, personal habit (or flaw).

I'm not talking bearded man in the sky, so let's not get into a religious discussion and offtopic here.

I've said my peace, I don't really feel like debating or arguing semantics.

No hard feelings, I hope.
No off course not

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 04:30 AM
link   
When getting into the topic of aliens and other conspiracies, 9/11 is one still on the radar. In trying to understand how thing went the way they did there is the Bohemian Grove crowd supporting the likes of Epstein as one piece of the puzzle. There is also the Project for a New American Century setting the policy guidelines as another part of the puzzle.

Has there also been some other force, higher up the chain directing events to go the way they did? Lots of reports of alien implants, hybridization programs and entrainment capabilities, which is next level hypnotism.

While war sucks for most involved, is there some kind of intergalactic jungle rules policy in play? With the subsequent push to more big brother surveillance and weapon technology, does it just make our unseen overlords sitting in the background job a lot more easier?

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   
What you missed is the same deception/conspiracy that everyone else misses. If I gave you a million guesses, you’d never guess right. Because the truth would never even enter your mind as a possibility. Even me telling you now won’t mean anything, because in your mind it’s not even possible that we could be so wrong about something so obvious.

What I’m talking about is “real life”. This world isn’t real, and it most certainly isn’t Life. It’s in the Bible, the church clergy just neglected to inform you. What’s being created in Genesis isn’t Life, it’s death. The Old Testament is a Book of the Dead, the New Testament is a Book of Life.

It always sounds preposterous at first, but we’re literally surrounded by the evidence. Your intellect won’t see it, because our intellect is the deceiver. You can see it thru intuition, but our intellect kills our intuition in early childhood. The only real way to know, is thru initiation… you have to go thru the door we call death. What you’ll see is Life, and once you’re shown, you absolutely know beyond any doubt that this ain’t it.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Your common-sense thread is more insightful into some of the looming possibilities that faces humanity that dozens of threads and replies that go off into, well, outer space. I tend to be a pragmatic realist, as you seem to be.

Most other responders to UFO topics seem to be firm in the ideology that humans are top dogs in the universe and or a God is somehow involved, or the whole business is a nothingburger. So be it (their self-imposed superiority of understanding the situation).

You wonder if we humans are not the problem. Such a pure thought, but it is amazing that so few people, even here on ATS can understand that plain answer.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join