It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens surfing the internet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Is it possible that aliens are surfing our internet right now?!?!? There could be even some reading the threads on ATS right now!!!!!

All those websites on the internet about aliens and such could be pages made by aliens themselves!!!

Chatting on the internet? You could be talking with an alien and you dont even know it!

I could be an alien!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by balon0
Is it possible that aliens are surfing our internet right now?!?!? There could be even some reading the threads on ATS right now!!!!!

You know, I never thought I would said this...but you are entirely too paranoid.

Aliens reading internet blogs and 'eBaying' seems like the most counterproductive activity from a suposed 'highly advanced' creature. If they have the ability to mind read and engage in interdimensional travel, why would they bother with 'Slashdot.org' to get all their 'top of the line' computer advice?

[edit on 4/10/2005 by Simulacra]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Aww Mannn!!You caught me!How did you know?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Things happen. it's possible.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
"and then there was this one time? at band camp?"

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Is it possible that aliens are surfing our internet right now?!?!?

Umm, no.

We are not gonna hurt your planet

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   

All those websites on the internet about aliens and such could be pages made by aliens themselves!!!

Chatting on the internet? You could be talking with an alien and you dont even know it!

I could be an alien!!!

They COULD be, just like I COULD have a super mega death ray but I dont. COULD is everywhere but IS isnt

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What is with this current trend towards asking ridiculous questions like this one or "do aliens go to school" or "what do aliens eat"????

Please, no one knows the answers to these questions! We don't even have conclusive evidence that they exist, how could we know what they like to dine on, how they learn or whether they surf the Internet?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I could be an alien!!!

No you couldnt

[edit on 11-4-2005 by spazzymaggie]

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
there is really no way of telling but i am sure they have access to our internet but as far as using it im not sure. perhaps they have their own internet. in my opinion i think this is a good question actually, even if it cant really be answered right now. i would like to think i could be talking to one online
but if i was their not gonna tell me "oh yeah by the way im an extraterrestrial" lol thats just out of the question.

as far as your question goes my opinion is yes they just might. i mean why not? there is just no way of proving something like this is all.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
who knows.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f0e2c1862a8.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well, if they did...
It's a big reason to stay away from us and suppress disclosure.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I thought you were at least going to post about some examples of where people were claiming to be aliens on the internet. Cause there are lots. Even on here. That would have been cooler.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I believe that they would be able to infiltrate the internet, but I doubt they would be talking to us about our topics. I think if they contacted us it would be to announce their plan to visit/colonize the earth or something in that fashion.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
who told you?

I only told 40 people here and they all promised to keep it as our secret.
You were not one of the 40 I told my secret to..
So which one told you?

Alien death ray coming for them..

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
If they can get here than they know everything about us, more than we do.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Oops....I'm caught
How do you find out ? ...... you are really a smart species.....I'm impressed

new topics

top topics

join