It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

not expecting much but

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   
hoping for the best?

and so i doubt dg will give names and locations and thats fine and i know hes a second hand witness but he has supposedly with his clearences interviewed people who are aware of the secret programs or actually in the programs that deal with the ufo situation which is nhi vehicles and nhi beings that has been recovered by the us govt and more than likely distributed out to aerospace companies for analysis and potential reverse engineering this technology for advantage in warfare, he has interviewed these individuals and saw documents and photos over a several year time frame that convinced him of the truth and has decided to share some of that truth with the public in a legalized way with the ig complaint and he will testify on the 26th probably under oath to congress in regards to those claims, the only problem i have is how much more can he say without feeling like hes gone further than the legal protections he has? you would think hed be able to say hey this is just what they told me and i dont know for sure but i dont think theyre lying and so heres what they told me and just let it rip but will he do that? im thinking he wont so its probably going to be the same information hes already given which is a huge step forward to the truth that some of us have known for many years now but at least is gaining traction in the rest of the population that are totally ignorant of this matter, its only the biggest mystery the world has to offer other than how do people and their pets start to look like each other? and you put two socks in the dryer and only get one back? i mean yeah weird

anyhow i too want to see the intact vehicles, crashed vehicles, parts, and the different species of bodies, hell ill take the hi res photos and videos captured over the years to be released or the cia ufo files they have or tell us the information aaro used to come up with the fear of an nhi invasion they seemed worried about but im afraid thats all going to take more time to be released, so in the meantime here are some questions id ask dg and only because the pilots dont have access to these programs so here they are

1. how many intact nhi vehicles been recovered?
2. how many crashed vehicles been recovered?
3. how many parts been recovered that may have research value?
4. how many different species of nhi have been recovered?
5. what are the shapes, sizes, and colors of these nhi vehicles that have been recovered?
6. what are some of the descriptions of nhi bodies that have been recovered?
7. what are some of the ways humans have been killed bt nhi and their technolody? are any on purpose?
8. what type of treaty do we have with a species of nhi? what govt official made that treaty? what type of agreements were made?

im not sure if these things were shared with dg but these are some things im interested in and these are very basic questions dont violate the safety and security of individuals associated with these programs or the facilities that house them, so im hoping to learn new info otherwise it will be a waste of my time and im getting long in the tooth so i dont like my time wasted, so dont make it a nothing burger unless it comes with a fries and a shake ok

anybody else got some questions to ask the panel of witnesses that maybe we can contact some of the congress people wholl be at the hearing and hopefully theyll ask them? discuss down below like usual thanks

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   

hoping for the best?

No, thank you very much.

"All hope abandon, ye who enter here."

- Dante Alighieri

Military Industrial Complexes weigh heavy on the conscience, don't they?

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: saskwatch

My question would be:

"Is there a way to determine, perhaps based on recovered, verifiable debris, just how long have these "objects" been visiting Earth?"

If we can determine that our planet has been under observation by non-human (ie. Extraterrestrial) entities for centuries (or perhaps, millennia), as opposed to mere decades, it would suggest to us possibilities as to "Why" and maybe "Where" we raised "their" interest.

It is sort of an "archeological" approach to the phenomenon.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I just hope it contains more then words this time, I would like clear pictures and video.
And perhaps a alien doing a official "hallo world" live on stage, sounds bizarre but I think that could be a thing.
So creatures of the universe if you are getting this message please show yourself and present yourself to the world on the hearing day.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Bookmark

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   

can you give a bit more context?
Others seem to know exactly what you are talking about, but me, not being in the US and not reading on ATS so much lately... I have no clue what this is about

who is dg?
what is happening?

edit on 21-7-2023 by KindraLabelle2 because: changed db into dg

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2

can you give a bit more context?
Others seem to know exactly what you are talking about, but me, not being in the US and not reading on ATS so much lately... I have no clue what this is about

who is db?
what is happening?

I believe they said DG. Which I would presume is David Grusch. A recent whistleblower.

To the OP, you might want to avoid using acronyms that have no prevalent meaning.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

DG
thanks, changed it

David Grusch, it's the first I hear about that, I'll look it up

edit
ah this one, did hear about that, did not know he was going to testify this month

David Grusch ufo whistleblower claims

edit on 21-7-2023 by KindraLabelle2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Someone said last night that the ‘crashes’ and some other ‘recoveries’ were inexplicable. Exceedingly unlikely to happen unless it was deliberate. A sort of Greek gift, but this time in the form of tech. I could go along with that. Like everything is already compromised.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The thing that bothers me about all this, is how the former Major Jesse Marcel came forward in 1978 to tell his truth about the Roswell crash of 1947. And he actually spoke on camera stating that the crash debris 'was not of this earth', his words.
And the former Lt. Walter Haut left a deathbed confession that a cover-up story had been put forward on Roswell.
Yet it is still being treated as a nothing story about a 'weather balloon' by many.
Hopefully, more people will speak up about what they know.

join