It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Domain Anomaly Resolution Office says metallic orbs seen all over are real.....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

If these were the foo-fighters from yesteryear, they've been playing with the military for a long time.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

We have a history of collision with birds, but not with these orbs. So maybe they are better at collision avoidance than birds?

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

We have a history of collision with birds, but not with these orbs. So maybe they are better at collision avoidance than birds?

Dangerous assumption.

"It's never happened before, so it won't (or even, "it's not likely to") happen in the future"

When you are a pilot, and your life depends on the wings of your airplane not falling off mid-flight, assuming they won't fall off on this next flight is no excuse for not checking them before take-off.

Unless, and until, these objects communicate their intentions, they must, out of safety concerns, be considered hazards to aviation...

Just as every pilot considers birds flying at a matching altitude.
edit on 22-7-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

not the same I don't believe. This is a SERIOUS upgrade if you will.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

If these were the foo-fighters from yesteryear, they've been playing with the military for a long time.

You bring up an interesting question there Coyote
and there does seem to be a difference. These modern orbs look like they are metallic in build. Good old foo fighter / UFO Orbs generally were coloured mostly amber orange types, also reds seemed quite popular during the raids over Germany. Having had a number of CE's with the UFO Orbs of the the bog standard traditional coloured variety I'm seriously beginning to believe we are dealing with something new here.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Why do you believe they are different? Descriptions sound pretty similar.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

from what I saw online just now, many were different colored glowing red or orange. Most of the orbs seen now are metallic looking.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

So color? From film taken decades ago? Behavior is similar?

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: data5091

from what I saw online just now, many were different colored glowing red or orange. Most of the orbs seen now are metallic looking.

You are completely right about these new orbs being totally different to those seen in the past. The only similarity is the shape. Totally different in size, maybe one quarter of the modern type. The modern ones also seem to be made of some kind of metal, old school orbs were radiating colour, usually amber orange or red sometimes green when spotted during the war, loads of white types too though not so much seen in combat zones. Old school orbs are something close to a fish from the deep seas in colour output, they are almost a life form rather than a craft, up close one can see their internals almost like their life energy swirling in their insides, nothing at all like the modern metallic types that look almost manufactured.

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   

To underline the difference between traditional UFO Orbs and the new style metallic types at the start of this excellent thread I've posted a picture from 2006 we took of a cluster of them. This is just for comparison only, I'm not going into details as this will only derail the thread and most UFOlogists on here know the CE details already.

There is absolutely no similarity between the traditional UFO Orbs as seen in the picture here and the latest metallic types apart from their shape. Totally different type of orbs.
edit on 23-7-2023 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

So far the objects are not viewed as proof of extraterrestrial life

That I somehow believe, according to Tim Burchett from the oversight commission said that " NASA due to restraints from the Pentagon releasing information about UFO's " because of repercussions from the Pentagon that they probably know this might just be military equipment , taking in account the story of David Grush.

So to me it says that the Pentagon is in full control of NASA and what they know or maybe have been backed by those black budgets and secret technology in black NASA programs to have parallel missions aside the regular we have public access to?

Interesting times

edit on 0b36America/ChicagoMon, 24 Jul 2023 09:55:36 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 24 Jul 2023 09:55:36 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

keywords " so far". Can't be ruled out yet in my opinion....tell we know for sure that they are not ours or anyone else's on earth.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I have seen one. Bright day time. Not sure if metallic, round, size of WV Beetle. Total black. Local balcony and roof birds went airborne in distress.

edit on 25-7-2023 by DaydreamerV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   

The way one of these things (that I witnessed) maneuvered through trees, I would say you are right.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: kangawoo

The way one of these things (that I witnessed) maneuvered through trees, I would say you are right.

Love the way non CE UFO Orb people seem to believe they have some kind of understanding of the nature of UFO Orbs

Also totally understand your CE with them as they passed through trees. Their movement is amazing. They also seem quite at home in wooden zones. Always considered the UFO Orbs might even be connected with the trees like their sprits occasionally going for a tree version of our OOTB experience

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I have seen a few things over the years. My old username here was Dadfortruth, and Dadfortruth1. I will have to search for my old threads as I think they were 10+ years ago.

Anyway, I have no idea what any of them were, or where they come from, but they were very real.

My hunch, or one theory I have with these metallic orbs, is they are mapping something, possible water ways etc...

I find it kind of funny. The last time I saw something was around 2006. it changed my life and since then, I have known without doubt that at least the metallic orbs, and red glowing Orbs are real. And now we have officials confirming it.
I never thought it would happen.

It's nice to feel vindicated in a way, but wanting to know has become very personal for me, but sadly, I'm not sure we will ever know for sure what's going on.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: WorldxGonexMad

I saw one of these Orbs in Vegas back when I visited back in 2010. I took a Helicopter ride out to the Grand Canyon and at one point during my viewing out of the window, I saw this Silver Orb just stationary in the sky when a cloud had moved for it to be seen... was only a second or two before another cloud covered it... no time to take a photo!

My assumption is that they are spy probes... sent from where? I don't kn ow the answer to that but we are being monitored!

WOW!!! I am truly ENVIOUS!!! Not only did you do the Vegas to Grand Canyon heli ride, you got to see one of these metallic orbs as well!! That sounds amazing!!

Where exactly were you when you saw the orb? In the canyon? Or before? Was there anything worth saying on in the area? Did others see the orb or just you? What was the reaction of the others if more people saw it? Where u scared or more amazed? What was the size of it?

Me and 9 others witnessed a very baby blue/whitish orb back in 1996,was the size of a basketball roughly and it danced about 20-25 feet above us for 10-15 seconds and then it shot off like a rocket through the Canyon we were hiking in. This happened at roughly 3:00AM in the very early morning hours. In July, beautiful summer night, no wind, no clouds and warm. Happened at the Horseshoe Canyon near Drumheller Canada. We were basically in the middle of nowhere. We had left our vehicles on the side of the road and did a night hike about 2-3 hours into the canyon when we saw the orb. Some of us were freaked out, others treated it like a joke and got annoyed that few of us kept talking about it. We were all drinking a few beers, smoking marijuana, a few of us were on '___' but we all saw the same thing. I was pretty much sober I remember, I had drank only, maybe 4 or 5 beers over a couple hours or more.

Edit- I guess it doesn't like those 3 letters? Weird
edit on 27-7-2023 by MisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I've seen one of those infamous 'planes standing still in the air'. At first I was baffled, totally awestruck by the phenomenon - but then I realised, they are probably drone platforms which have the potential to project a hologram. Certainly not beyond our earthbound technological capabilities, no need for aliens in that picture. But the metallic orbs, I believe are capable of interdimensional 'jumps' to avoid detection or capture/destruction, piloted by AI, created by 'Watchers' beyond the bounds of Antarctica.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   
So, those recent pilot video footages may be the real deal? Not balloons, after all? Just wondering.

Of course, those aerial objects would appear as the spheres in certain spectrum. The real shape can be obtained only seeing it, so to say.

edit on 2-8-2023 by DaydreamerV because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2023 by DaydreamerV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Update…….new interview with Kirkpatrick

Pentagon's UFO chief separates science from fiction | Nightline… 7 hours ago

👽

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join