It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The impotent Aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CyberBuddha

But here is what I find rather strange. Crafts and supposedly live Alien pilots were simply abandoned by who ever sent them. With all their advanced tech they were not able/interested to retrieve anything of theirs?

We don't have proof of anything, yet, so all we can do is to theorize.

And, btw, if we have reverse engineered their advanced tech we didn't do a very good job at it because the reversed engineered craft I've read about can barely get off the ground using their anti-gravity tech, let alone actually breaking through any interdimensional barrier. If any of this is actually true.

So if aliens are coming here for varying purposes(?) and crashing their advanced tech, isn't it obvious that we are so tech backward to them that us retrieving their craft and their bodies amounts to 'not a problem'? So no conspiracy theory here, in regards to them planting the tech so we will destroy ourselves. We are doing a much better job at destroying ourselves than they could ever do, IMO.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CyberBuddha

My take? Your OP is full of assumptions.

Sure, you can make all the assumptions you want, but bear in mind we have zero evidence to assume, for example, they "got here" (why can't they have been here all along), or they "crashed" (could crashes be intentional) ... etc.

Buddha, we have a LONG way to go before ANY assumptions can be made.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
There is a 3rd option: they are interstellar but there is also a Mothership out in our solar system somewhere.

But yeah, I have also wondered how an advanced race would so easily crash their ships. Maybe the term "crashed" is bandied about to make it seem like an accident. Wouldn't want to create a panic if these things are actually not all that friendly...

Cheers.

<< 1   >>

join