It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunami / Earthquake in Indonesia - Two times at important days of Christianity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hi, I know the topic has been on, and Haarp is highly suspicious. But what strikes me a little bit odd is that exactly on Christmas and Easter (Birth and Death of Christ) there have been huge disasters in the worlds biggest muslim country? New ideas, anyone?

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The stories I ve heard are that some of the Muslims are blaming the Chrstian God for the disaster and that many of the Christians were prohibited from celebrating their Christmas in the Muslim areas and told to go outside of towns to celebrate. This means that some of the Christians survived when the muslims in the towns perished by the thousands.
However...if this story is true .it is dumber than dirt...by the very nature of the dogma. The dogma is that "There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his prophet." By this very dogma ..this was done by Allah not the christian God. And if some of the more radical muslims are blaming the christians ...goes to show you how dumb people can be.
Doesnt bother me either way except for the absolute dumbness of it if it is true. I dont celebrate easter or christmas ..period...dont even celebrate a birthday. Orangetom

D

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Is this the right section of the forum to discuss this topic? I think it'd fit more the religion section.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Yeah, sorry, you're right. I'm new here, and I first wanted to ask about Haarp or anything like it could have caused the disasters, but then I remembered that one. Maybe I change by the next login.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by new_falcon_XXI
Hi, I know the topic has been on, and Haarp is highly suspicious. But what strikes me a little bit odd is that exactly on Christmas and Easter (Birth and Death of Christ) there have been huge disasters in the worlds biggest muslim country? New ideas, anyone?

I guess it is a bit weird that these things happened on Christian holidays, but what gets to me is that people try and take it even further. They then proclaim is was an act or plan of GOD. Why would GOD do such a thing? I seriuosly can't imagine what the meaning of this would be. Why are you forgetting the other disasters that occured and didnt land on a Christian holiday? The point is, I could find any two events that happened on those two days and proclaim the same thing.

Didnt the tsunami happen on Dec 26th not the 25th?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I think I started it wrong. What I was intending to say was NOT whether it's a sign of God or not but a man made thing, and IF, what power could possibly use it why exactly on those dates (even so I'm also interested how, but that's also highly speculative anyway and was discussed elsewhere). If it's man made, it's probably a weapon, that's why I thought it would fit in here.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
it is gods answer to the killing of innocent people by moslems on 9/11, the spanish train bombs and countless other occasions. also god is sick of watching the beheading-videos. believe me it is true, god told me it is.

[edit on 11-4-2005 by feyd rautha]

new topics

top topics

join