It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Schumer 64 page UAP Amendment (for himself, Mr. ROUNDS, Mr. RUBIO, and Mrs. GILLIBRAND)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
Read it - and am now wondering who or what "The UFO Disclosure Foundation" (p36- Line 13) is.

P36 L13 of what document?

šŸ‘½

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

DISCLOSURE OF RECOVERED TECHNOLOGIES OF UNKNOWN ORIGIN AND BIOLOGICAL EVIDENCE OF NON-HUMAN INTELLIGENCE.

(a) EXERCISE OF EMINENT DOMAIN.ā€”The Federal Government shall exercise eminent domain over any and all recovered technologies of unknown origin and biological evidence of non-human intelligence that may be controlled by private persons or entities in the interests of the public good.

Surly they are talking eminent domain only in the U.S. and itā€™s territoriesā€¦..right?

Itā€™s not like they are telling the rest of the world, that whatever you have, needs to be shipped or transmitted to the U.S. for keepsā€¦..right?

For private personā€™sā€¦ā€¦once you give the Gov what you haveā€¦..youā€™ll never get it backā€¦..right? Itā€™s no longer losers keepersā€¦.

Enquiring minds want to knowā€¦anyoneā€™s interpretation..

And then thereā€™s thisā€¦..UFOs and Eminent Domain

šŸ‘½
edit on 16-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
We are living in strange times! The advancements of AI, the fiinancial collapse, and now this. Seems to me this could be a slow disclosure we are seeing.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Read it - and am now wondering who or what "The UFO Disclosure Foundation" (p36- Line 13) is.

šŸ‘½

Erratum:
Page 31 - line 13.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
A some of Flashbacksā€¦ā€¦

Dem Presā€¦.

Rep Presā€¦

3 othersā€¦.

Start at 00:05:07

Do Obama and Trumpā€™s attitudes show who has or had the most comfortability talking about UFOā€™s

Who would you trust if any, as a proponent for public UFO transparency the Demā€™s or the Repubā€™s?

šŸ‘½

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

šŸ‘½

Erratum:
Page 31 - line 13.

Interesting threadā€¦ā€¦ What is the ā€œUAP Disclosure Foundationā€?

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

šŸ‘½

Erratum:
Page 31 - line 13.

Yup - linked in my original post.

Double checked and there is no whois result on variations of the (possible) domain and no listing of any such "foundation" on Opencorporates.

The chances of them including a foundation that doesn't exist yet as a nominee seems remote- unless they've had significant time in advance to ensure this can happen quickly when/if required....

...Which might also explain why this document is so surprisingly comprehensive.

Perhaps they've got a crystal ball or something.

edit on 16-7-2023 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   

šŸ‘½

Erratum:
Page 31 - line 13.

Double checked and there is no whois result on variations of the (possible) domain and no listing of any such "foundation" on Opencorporates.

The chances of them including a foundation that doesn't exist yet as a nominee seems remote- unless they've had significant time in advance to ensure this can happen quickly when/if required....

Someone stated in the Reddit that Grusch may be associated with that name.

And I remember in a vidā€¦he was asked about his future endeavorsā€¦ā€¦and I remember in that vid ā€¦.he mentioned a nameā€¦.but for the life of meā€¦.I donā€™t recall where he said it by name. Iā€™d have to dig into previous vids that could take time, to see if he used that actual name.

UPDATE: I found itā€¦it was Coulthartā€¦who mentions ā€œfoundationā€ā€¦.itā€™s at the tail end of the full Grusch interviewā€¦ā€¦ā€¦verbatim the dialogueā€¦

The UAP Disclosure Foundation is inferred to being Gruschā€™s gig (even if not mentioned by full title from Coulthart)ā€¦or soon to be his gig since itā€™s mentioned in the amendmentā€¦imo

Coulthart: His whistleblower case will take months to conclude. In the meantime, he says he's starting a scientific foundation.

And he's willing to speak to anyone in Washington who has the clearance and the desire to hear the classified information he could not share here.

Grusch: I make myself available to Secretary Austin, DNI Haynes, who was a recipient of my complaints. I'm happy to further brief elected officials on the specific ecosystem of secrecy down to the details.

šŸ‘½

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Thats interesting.

Would be a bit weird if they explicitly forbade people with prior involvement from being on the review board- then use a whistleblower (with prior involvement) as part of the review board nomination committee.

The nom. commitee for the review board is just as important as the review board itself in terms of establishing credible legitimacy.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Thats interesting.

Would be a bit weird if they explicitly forbade people with prior involvement from being on the review board- then use a whistleblower (with prior involvement) as part of the review board nomination committee.

The nom. commitee for the review board is just as important as the review board itself in terms of establishing credible legitimacy.

Something smells rotten ā€¦ā€¦ Grusch is an IC guyā€¦a ā€œPatriotā€ā€¦ IF what you elude to is trueā€¦.then itā€™s starting to smell like a Psyopā€¦ā€¦

Grusch could be a plant for an operationā€¦..perhaps.

To meā€¦.the underlining gist of the amendment is for everyoneā€¦civilians and government workers ā€¦ to turn in UAP related stuff under the guise of centralized transparency at the Archivistā€™sā€¦ā€¦..when it may be an operation to identify the whoā€™s who and who has UAP information and materials ā€¦ā€¦basically itā€™s setting up a honeypot if not nationwide, then worldwideā€¦..to close leaks.

It be interesting to see who gets selected for the review board and see if they have had IC or Vegas Mob connections (MM would love that)ā€¦.etc.

Hmmmm what ifā€¦.

šŸ‘½

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The specific plan is to block revelations from coming out through the same old hiding behind classified info.

The general plan over time is to make ufology look ridiculous as more of these mysterious ā€œ whistleblowersā€ come out with increasingly bizarre alien/ufo spiels.

Frustration and then ridicule will lead to shame will lead to mockery will, lead to going back underground.

Two well-known TTSA admirers who turned on the TTSA mob, the NYP guy and the Politico reporter, are examples of this paradigm.

Maybe

You got to think like the CIA thinks.

ā€œBlack is white, and white is black.

Keven Costner playing Big Jim Garrison in JFK.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Something smells rotten

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 02:45 AM
link   

šŸ‘½

Erratum:
Page 31 - line 13.

It is takenā€¦..but as some url lookup organizations doā€¦..the donā€™t provide the direct name of the url owner. Here below is the UAPDisclosureFoundation.com infoā€¦..it does have a creation date.

A fairly recent url purchaseā€¦I might addā€¦one day before I posted this thread. It makes one wonder if someone else other than Grusch or the Government bought the url before they could.

Seems to me that the url would have been bought awhile agoā€¦.before mentioning it in the amendmentā€¦.which took time to produce before its public mentioningā€¦.imo.

šŸ‘½
edit on 17-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 03:00 AM
link   
what if they know
the aliens believe in jesus or 1 God?

would they want everyone to know?
despite the tech advantages we could have?

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Fancy that.
I checked on the morning of the 16th (US time) using a third party checker- so possibly hadn't updated since the domain was registered on the evening of the 14th (US time).

Could well just be a domain squatter given the time/date and .foundation domains are also available.

Might be worth a dig around if someone has time to go through domain records (I dont).

This caught my eye though:

ā€˜Any materials or meta-materials, ejecta, crash debris, mechanisms, machinery, equipment, assemblies or sub-assemblies, engineering models or processes, damaged or intact aerospace vehicles, and damaged or intact ocean-surface and undersea craft associated with unidentified anomalous phenomena or incorporating science and technology that lacks prosaic attribution or known means of human manufacture.ā€™

Hmmm...so presumably one of the outputs of this process will be a big list of "known human manufacturing methods"?

Seems ambitious......if we just take one of the examples- our old fav Meta Materials:
I can think of one evidenced scenario where a human entity with fingers in pies including classified access to Nuclear test sites (trinitite) , lunar material recovery (icosahedrite) and clandestine micro gravity manufacturing environments (space access) might be able to leverage their privileged position, lead time, secrecy and physical barriers to entry to realise a Meta material that no other humans have.

edit on 17-7-2023 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

As disgusting as this might soundā€¦ā€¦.

Our species are biological factoriesā€¦..

We consume known raw and processed materialsā€¦ā€¦we digest and extract the nutrientsā€¦ā€¦.then a process of mixing isotopes and compounding and layering and compactingā€¦produces a waste product that gets extruded as ā€¦ā€¦fecal meta material.

If there are only 3 intakes of materials occurring daily and only one extrusion occurs dailyā€¦..then the fecal meta material will be of numerous undetermined ratios of isotopes.

A mystery indeedā€¦..šŸ˜†

Itā€™s not so disgusting after all ā€¦.huh.

Perhaps I should send some of my own meta material to the Archivistā€¦ā€¦hmmmmm

šŸ‘½
edit on 17-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

There's one small problem with this "Amendment'. It requires the SAP's (special access projects) reveal what they have and what they've been doing or ELSE their funding will be cut off.

They'll not reveal anything because their funding is from the 'black' budget, off the books funds. They can't revel anything for fear their funding will be cut off by the Deep State funding mechanism that has been funding them all along.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Perhaps this is some additional info as the authorā€¦..is gisting the amendmentā€¦

Chuck Schumerā€™s UFO Bill Is Not Messing Around About Aliens

This is the Senate majority leader after all, not just some crackpot backbencher in the House. But some UFO believers remained concerned that the bill, modeled after the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act, would leave key documents in the dark, as the JFK bill has.

šŸ‘½
edit on 18-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

As per your post- I think it's entirely possible the only way you get this far is if one of those "deep state funders " actually wants their own version of disclosure to occur.

We discussed it around the launch of TTSA and it looked like one of the factions who controls part of "the secret " is leading the push.

Mellon, Semivan and Justice were given seats at the table to represent this faction IMO.
The first thing they wanted to do was create a metamaterial space ship that uses vacuum polarisation for propulsion/multi spectra stealth/trransmedium operation - which is basically exactly what Pais and co. at the Navy quickly got patents on around the same time ( possibly signifying another faction).

edit on 18-7-2023 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 03:55 AM
link   
From the Twitsphere.

Is this really what they want to present at the hearing?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join