It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ross Coulthart Reveals More on Non-Human Spacecraft, Alien Bodies and Disclosure

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: andre18

Surely, if Ross has already revealed there is a " large craft that allegedly is being stored inside a building in a foreign country outside of the United States", he has compromised his source.

Also interesting how such 'secrets' are being revealed to a foreign national. Yet also from a member of the 5 Eyes alliance.

I'm somewhat confounded. In what manner does this compromise his source? The specific foreign nation is left undisclosed, thus eliminating the possibility of any particular individual's knowledge being threatened. I'm intrigued as to why this foundational logic appears elusive to you.

Unless there are a number of large craft in locations outside the US and a large number of people who know about them, then it wouldn't be hard to work out who might be blabbing.

Alternatively, one should consider the multitude of individuals, indeed potentially thousands, who have not only been involved in the development or, due to their security clearance, gained access to the aforementioned craft, but also those who possess insider knowledge on such subjects. I encourage you to engage your critical thinking, engage your reasoning faculties more effectively in this matter.
edit on 16-7-2023 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I appreciate your attempt at defending him. I'm simply pointing out he is doing nothing for the topic other than adding more unsubstantiated hearsay commentary to a topic desperately in need of facts that can be validated by evidence.

Coulthart has NEVER had a background in the field of Ufology until 2018 when he surfaced all over the YouTube circuit on channels with little to no subs. Those interviews then found their way to Reddit to be used as the mass marketing arm to get Coulthart's name synonymous with the topic.

He brings zero credibility to this topic.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RickestRick

Jumping on the UAP bandwagon.

He’s stated, he is relatively new on the UFOlogy scene. I’d have to find the vid where he says as much.

Yeah he’s a rookie newbie to UFOlogy…..imo.

I recommend he starts reading the threads of this forum 😆 …..he’s got some catching up to do.

👽
edit on 16-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

OK.

So there are hundreds, maybe thousands of people who know of this UFO [and maybe more] buried somewhere outside of US soil?

Yet not one of them has ever leaked a thing before about this.

edit on 16/7/2023 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Several credible whistleblowers have gone on record and presented their evidence to Congress, asserting corroborative claims, as highlighted by Senator Marco Rubio. It would seem unlikely and logically inconsistent to suggest that Rubio would fabricate these statements solely to support Coulthart. The larger narrative suggests a more nuanced reality than the one you have chosen to focus on. I recommend you broaden your perspective and evaluate the broader context in which these developments are taking place.

Your argument also seems to rest on the premise that a journalist must possess a history in Ufology to credibly report on the subject, which is an assertion that lacks logical footing. Journalism, at its core, is about researching, investigating, and delivering stories across a myriad of topics, irrespective of the reporter's previous familiarity with them. The ability to objectively research, understand, and communicate complex issues is the mark of a good journalist, not necessarily prior experience within the specific subject matter.

By your own admission, Coulthart has spent five years involved in Ufology. That timeframe is more than sufficient for a professional journalist to have garnered a considerable understanding of the topic and present an informed perspective.

The key premise in your argument, that one needs a particular length of background in Ufology to report on it, is inconsistent with the realities of journalism. The journalist's task is to investigate and verify the whistleblower's story, not to have a priori knowledge of the subject matter.

The expectation for a journalist to have a background in Ufology, especially given the scarcity of journalists even willing to delve into this subject matter, is a set up for an almost impossible scenario. This essentially seems like an impossible standard you've deliberately constructed.

The reality is that there are very few, if any, professional journalists dedicating serious investigative effort into Ufology. This scarcity makes it unlikely that a journalist with a long-standing background in the field will suddenly emerge. Thus, the expectation for a journalist with extensive experience in Ufology is, frankly, unrealistic and sets up a scenario that is designed to fail.

Coulthart's engagement with the subject, while only dating back to 2018 according to your timeline, is a notable exception to this lack of professional journalistic interest. This represents a positive development, as the field is in dire need of informed, critical, and mainstream coverage. It is therefore counterproductive to dismiss his work based on an arbitrary and impractical criterion such as having a background in Ufology.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

OK.

So there are hundreds, maybe thousands of people who know of this UFO [and maybe more] buried somewhere outside of US soil?

Your statement implies a degree of oversimplification, suggesting that the lack of prior leaks indicates non-existence of the said large UFO. However, David Grusch's decision to come forward is closely tied to recent changes in whistleblower protection legislation.

Before the passage of 'H.R.2988 - Whistleblower Protection Improvement Act of 2021'

www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/2988

potential whistleblowers faced significant legal and professional risks. This would naturally disincentivize individuals from sharing sensitive information about such topics as UFO sightings.

This new legislation offers stronger protections for those who wish to come forward with critical information without fear of retaliation, providing a safer environment for individuals like Grusch to share their experiences. If we consider this context, it is not surprising that we are only now beginning to hear from individuals who have been silent until now.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Jumping on the UAP bandwagon.

He’s stated, he is relatively new on the UFOlogy scene. I’d have to find the vid where he says as much.

Yeah he’s a rookie newbie to UFOlogy…..imo.

I recommend he starts reading the threads of this forum 😆 …..he’s got some catching up to do.

👽

I recall early videos where he outright denied there was "anything to this UFO business". He worked for 60 Minutes Australia which is state controlled media.

Coulthart is just doing what he's being paid to do. He and a myriad others who have surfaced since 2017 are being used mostly as unwitting pawns in the US government narrative.

I read about a false UFO narrative that was going to be pushed onto the American public and used to start a civil war in the United States. I read this story around 15 years ago and I wish I could locate that story. Looks like all these new "players" are part of the narrative even though most of them may think they are adding value to the topic, they aren't.

With the recent "revelations" by politicians claiming to have seen video that proves aliens can turn us into charcoal briquettes it's clear the idiotic politicians are also part of the ruse. Again, they do not realize it but they are.

It's amazing to me that anyone who has followed this topic for the past 20-30 years doesn't see what is really happening.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

OK.

So I found this Reddit post….which points to a recent Doty appearance on Fade To Black

Richard Doty claims the next whistleblower to follow David Grusch will be a US Navy Admiral Was listening to last nights Fade to Black with Richard Doty. I know he's a controversial figure known for misinformation, so I'm taking what he said with a pinch of salt. He stated that the next person due to come forward from the inside to corroborate David Grusch, plus introduce a load of new information himself, will be a US Navy Admiral (he said 1 star, and Jimmy speculated that meant Rear Admiral): www.youtube.com... It's at 1:32:30 Assuming this turns out to be true, will this be one of the people who worked directly with, or had , that contact with the craft, Ross Coulthart alluded to?

Also… at min 16:05 start’s a conversation with Doty’s commentary about Grusch….

Overall the entire episode is worth a watch….

Btw…….could Doty be an Alien? It appears to me…he’s not aging…imo.

👽
edit on 18-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1
Remember anyone who knows a lot re Doty will be Isaac Koi.

Have fun down the Doty rabbit hole Ophi.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
Remember anyone who knows a lot re Doty will be Isaac Koi.

Have fun down the Doty rabbit hole Ophi.

Yes….his attempt to rebrand himself as Doty 2.0 is weak given his past…

👽

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

There's a two hour podcast with Doty 2.0 waffling.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

There's a two hour podcast with Doty 2.0 waffling.

Different from the 2 hour podcast I just previously posted?

If so, what’s the link….

👽

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Will try again.

Sorry the link is not working correctly. You will find it though on the net.
edit on 18-7-2023 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

This discussion suggests a covert technological Cold War is underway between major global powers, including the U.S., Russia, and China. Ross Coulthart, claims that these countries are racing to decode and harness the potential of non-human technologies, adding another layer to the veil of secrecy surrounding UAPs.

This sounds to me like an agenda-laden guy who is a part or continuation of the original psycho-op from TTSA. This guy and Grusch seem both involved in this disinformation grand scheme.

Who is programming this Australian guy?

Sounds straight out of the UFO psyop squad disinformation bureau.

Of course, my conspiracy theory is as good or bad as anyone's, though one thing I am almost certain of is that what's going on is a MSM ufo information dump.

These guys’ info is OLD news. The story is these folks gurgling up these old ufo stories in the mainstream media.
Why?

Understand this: TTSA downplayed a lot of the exotic ufo stuff and told Delonge to chill with it. And he obeyed.

Now is phase two upon us, a ufo MSM info dump ...

Highlighted in the soon-to-be Congressional hearings.

Are those hearings going to be the UFO Ed Sullivan Show or a serious effort to disclose classified US government ufo secrets?

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
It's a cliché, but following the money sometimes gives us all a clue as to what might be happening.

Whatever is going down does not appear to have had any significant impact on the U.S. Aerospace/Defense Sector Markets.

www.marketwatch.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Maybe soon, Richard Doty will be a household name if and when they really blow up this ufo stuff.

Of course, it’s a nuanced story, and the MSM has to get really interested; that would be the MSM liberal infrastructure which is maybe too secular to care or worry about this issue. Conservatives are more open to it, apparently due to their preset anti-establishment attitude...

Please, I’m not bringing up politics to go into it; just making a point.

So, the Doty tale can appeal to the MSM if they can get it into the public’s eye, but they would have to resurrect Project Beta or the video and book Mirage Men, and maybe that would excite the mainstream liberal media empire based on the ethic in those ufo treatises: government secrecy and abuse.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Will try again.

Sorry the link is not working correctly. You will find it though on the net.

Yeah BB…that podcast your referencing…..pails in comparison to the FADE to Black current podcast I previously posted.

Forget that older ancient history stuff….

The FADE To Black podcast below is worth seeing and or listening too, even at it’s 2 hour length….I recommend it….it’s current and peppered in with Grusch material and UFO Wreckage/Aliens/Bodies…upcoming hearings…etc….it’s informative.

👽
edit on 18-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I have been reading this site for over 10 years never made an account due to circumstances that I can not go into.

UAP and USP have been a problem for a long time.

Things I can tell you are some are ARVs the military have tried to down craft before but ARVs are deployed from the USP and UAPs. These are drone craft which play havoc with our systems.

The biggest shock is yet to come but the UAPs and USPs are not what you think they are it is called evolution of our own species, the human race has adapted to the environment that earth looks like in the future.

I will know close this account.

PS Before I forget money and power have a lot to do with why this is being kept secret. Some very powerful people know what our species has done to this planet in the future, and they are in the opinion that we survive and adapt so no need to change the situation.

There is one problem though technology is the only way we survive.

I have said to much.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UnknownandUnseen

I have said to much

I think I can figure your musings.

😗

edit on 18-7-2023 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Am wide awake Ophi.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join