It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does RH Negative Blood Increase Odds Of Alien Abduction?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ATSAlex

Be careful what you wish for….

đź‘˝

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Probably not a deciding factor whatsoever.

You are more likely to report an alien abduction if you are an American.

Taken from a survey of reports 3932 (1896 -2022)

Americans were responsible for 79% of the global alien abduction reports available.

See : Alien Abduction :A Global Analysis

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I’m A- and have noticed (especially recently) I don’t do well anywhere not near the ocean… as soon as I get to a higher altitude away from salt water my head fogs up and I get overall generally pissy…

Best I ever feel is in Jamaica where I can be in the “rain forest” but also close to the beach…
edit on 8-7-2023 by SwissMarked because: 🫡🇺🇸

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I feel it must be said that correlation does not equal causation.

It could be that RH- blood makes you more likely to suffer mental health problems from delusions to unusually vivid dreams to being susceptible to suggestion or programming.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
RH neg and a Mason. Past master if you will.
edit on 8-7-2023 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

Best I ever feel is in Jamaica where I can be in the “rain forest” but also close to the beach…

Hmmm. That's probably due to all that Jamaican rum!

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
An Observation…..

As I notice the amount of members, so far, mentioning that they have Rh-Negative on this thread…..could it be the propensity to having Rh-Negative blood that compels in some ways….your interests in UFO’s and Aliens…….in other words to be drawn “naturally” to the subject….as if the subject is part of your instincts, your fibers. That certain something that may make you feel slightly different than others.

đź‘˝

edit on 8-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1
As a B+ blood type, I'm going to hazard a guess that the answer to your question is more likely that it's the title of the thread increases the ratio of RH Negatives responding rather than the reason you posit...

...in other words, I'd imagine that the proportion of Negative to Positive ATS members with high interest in UFOs/Aliens is likely about the same as the proportion in the general population..

Now, as to the OP, I actually was thinking about this, just a day or so ago, in relation to the concept of fallen angels & their children (the nephilim)...
...and it occurred to me that since angels in heaven wouldn't actually have physical bodies (well, not flesh & blood physicality), then when they came to Earth, they probably had to 'form' a body (similar to human) in order to procreate with human women...
So, what if the bodies they (angelically/magically) 'formed' were RH Negative due to being 'copies' of humanity rather than being part of the evolutionary process?

I don't know, I suppose the same basic concept could apply to aliens as well...but to me, there's a whole "Book of Enoch" rationale to the UFO/alien subject matters.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
An Observation…..

As I notice the amount of members, so far, mentioning that they have Rh-Negative on this thread…..could it be the propensity to having Rh-Negative blood that compels in some ways….your interests in UFO’s and Aliens…….in other words to be drawn “naturally” to the subject….as if the subject is part of your instincts, your fibers. That certain something that may make you feel slightly different than others.

đź‘˝

I find that very plausible.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
My parents both have a medical/ science background. While engaged they submitted to blood tests and agreed to dissolve their relationship if either one came up -, They both came up +

Did they eventually love each other?

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: merkins
I feel it must be said that correlation does not equal causation.

It could be that RH- blood makes you more likely to suffer mental health problems from delusions to unusually vivid dreams to being susceptible to suggestion or programming.

Absolutely this is a real possibility.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

If I understand the 1st part of your post……I can assure you that my OP does not solicit for members reading it to reveal their blood types. I don’t even mention my own blood type other than to mention ….me personally, that I don’t have Rh-negative.

Any member sharing their blood type, I suspect is compelled by the content and references of the OP.

Imo…it’s appreciated though not asked for.

Since this is a forum of anonymity…..members will share what they want to share.

My observation post is one of genuine amazement that there are members here with Rh-negative and are voluntarily sharing their thoughts and experiences.

It’s the first time I’ve ever read anything or virtually met anyone with Rh-negative.

There is a measure of comfortability…,I will assume…that those with Rh-negative are not alone…once they read the OP ….and read the posts of other Rh-negatives.

Perhaps a small community of Rh-negatives will be inspired and form from this thread…..and that’s a good thing…imo.

đź‘˝
edit on 8-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Be careful what you wish for….

đź‘˝
Which movie/series is that from ? Would you know?

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
a reply to: Ophiuchus1
As a B+ blood type, I'm going to hazard a guess that the answer to your question is more likely that it's the title of the thread increases the ratio of RH Negatives responding rather than the reason you posit...

...in other words, I'd imagine that the proportion of Negative to Positive ATS members with high interest in UFOs/Aliens is likely about the same as the proportion in the general population..

Now, as to the OP, I actually was thinking about this, just a day or so ago, in relation to the concept of fallen angels & their children (the nephilim)...
...and it occurred to me that since angels in heaven wouldn't actually have physical bodies (well, not flesh & blood physicality), then when they came to Earth, they probably had to 'form' a body (similar to human) in order to procreate with human women...
So, what if the bodies they (angelically/magically) 'formed' were RH Negative due to being 'copies' of humanity rather than being part of the evolutionary process?

I don't know, I suppose the same basic concept could apply to aliens as well...but to me, there's a whole "Book of Enoch" rationale to the UFO/alien subject matters.

That reminds me, I saw a Why Files youtube episode that explored the nephilim (giants) , they were said to have red hair? Or was it the Anakin ? I don't remember , but maybe a vague link to the red hair

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: merkins

An Observation…..

đź‘˝

I'm truly absolutely OBSESSED with aliens/ufos, my whole life . From childhood, don't know why, but I'm positive blood type.

I find that very plausible.

I'm truly absolutely OBSESSED with aliens/ufos, my whole life . From childhood, don't know why, but I'm positive blood type.
edit on 8-7-2023 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: visitedbythem

Would that be because they wanted a large family and if your mom was - it would have been a problem and this was pre-Rhogam?

Otherwise, why would they care?

They were married around 1950. They told me as a child. It was because it could cause a medical condition, and likely what you mentioned.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: visitedbythem
My parents both have a medical/ science background. While engaged they submitted to blood tests and agreed to dissolve their relationship if either one came up -, They both came up +

Did they eventually love each other?

Yes. From around 1950 until 2013 when she passed. He misses her.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

LoL… I don’t drink because I don’t process alcohol like at all… if I drink to the point I’m blowing .20 I’ll be doing the exact same hours later while imbibing no further…

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Yes, the giants were red haired. They found a red haired mummy in North China peet bog that was 10k years old. He had a medicine bag of flower bud. They said it was same potentcy as todays seedless.

The fabled God of the Aztecs was redhaired, and said he would return. When the conquistadors came they thought they were the returning gods because of their red hair and green or blue eyes. Which makes sense because the Basques influenced the Spanish genome heavily. Witness my DIL from Mexico...negative blood type. She has brown hair and brown eyes, but my #2 grandson was born with blue/green eyes and fair hair. She had to have those genes or he could not have been. People teased her asking if she was sure he is hers~! He looks like me and my son. The women in my family are all negative...the men are all posititve.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Yes, many second babies died because the mothers body rejected them.

But it doesn't matter what the father is.

Only the mom being negative is a problem.

I remember my mom referring to them as 'blue babies'. Probably because they were stillborn.

People don't even remember anymore because they can prevent it. They gave me shots while I was pregnant with my second child, becuase my first was positive. But then my daughter was negative anyway so I didnt need the shots.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join