It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Military 'Jab' and it's implications.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
So,.back in 2020, there was a, or what seemed to be, a massive military stance not to take the 'jab'( sure there are a few videos and articles on here about it), but, I haven't heard anything on this in a awhile.

Has anyone heard what transpired for this. ' insubordination/dereliction of duty' ? I don't have the time at the moment to do a deep dive but, on a personal basis, it's a concern of mine.

Thanks in advance and will do my best to stay up on this thread.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

Many service members were administratively separated for refusing the jab.

I think there is still a fight about the characterization of discharge still being fought.

I got lucky and had my retirement approved before they were mandated.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It's not just the Jab .

There has been a mass Exodus from the military since 2020 , Particularity NCO's in TRADOC are just throwing up their hands and walking away .

The Brass in charge of the Military now are more concerned with Feelings and Gender Equality than they are making Soldiers. Veteran Special Operators with years of experience and invaluable knowledge are just walking away , It's the Classic Democrat move gut the military but this time they are taking it to far.

I'm not sure about the Jab , Rumor is they were discharging people for not taking it .

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

The female brain and the male brain have different expressions, women like to talk a lot and discuss their feelings. check out the gender dysphoria thread, and ask yourself have we still got an effective defense force even before the jab?

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   
It’s not insubordinate to disobey an unlawful order.
Neither is it dereliction of any military duty.

I doubt even the old cover all, prejudicial behaviour, would stick.

a reply to: Komodo

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
It's not just the Jab .

There has been a mass Exodus from the military since 2020 , Particularity NCO's in TRADOC are just throwing up their hands and walking away .

The Brass in charge of the Military now are more concerned with Feelings and Gender Equality than they are making Soldiers. Veteran Special Operators with years of experience and invaluable knowledge are just walking away , It's the Classic Democrat move gut the military but this time they are taking it to far.

I'm not sure about the Jab , Rumor is they were discharging people for not taking it .

WOW! That I have heard! Agreed they 'wete getting discharged as on of a family member did BUT, their back in! So I was shocked to hear they were! Thx you!

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I noticed during Obama’s term he purged most of the conservative upper level officers.

The jab purged middle and low level conservatives.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 02:00 AM
link   

edit on 6/27/23 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Female marine appears to be on the right path to beating the system, she was in the south pacific said no to the jab on religious grounds. Leadership said show up for an airplane ride back to california... she said no the jab requirement was an illegal order I am not to follow illegal orders.

Lot more b.s. occurred, she eventually got arrested and sent to CC, then suddenly got released and told to show up for court after the original charge was thrown out but the secondary charge they are still trying to apply.

Dont know what has happened as this was all pretty recent.

My experience, exodus was already underway, the mandate just another match lighting that fire under people to get out.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yeah, 'haf.

Ain't like the old days, when one could read the 'road map' on the CO's or 1SG's uniform and know the man wearing those ribbons had actually earned them. I served under/with guys who had fought in Vietnam and seen picturesque locales like the Dominican Republic. Those people were rock solid and had boundless common sense. Many of them have now passed on, may they R.I.P.

Cheers
edit on 27-6-2023 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Female marine appears to be on the right path to beating the system, she was in the south pacific said no to the jab on religious grounds. Leadership said show up for an airplane ride back to california... she said no the jab requirement was an illegal order I am not to follow illegal orders.

Lot more b.s. occurred, she eventually got arrested and sent to CC, then suddenly got released and told to show up for court after the original charge was thrown out but the secondary charge they are still trying to apply.

Dont know what has happened as this was all pretty recent.

My experience, exodus was already underway, the mandate just another match lighting that fire under people to get out.

Thx you so much for this! Due noted!

new topics

top topics

join