It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My OBE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I just felt like I should share this since I don't believe I have. This must have happened to me when I was 5, but I still remember this vividely. My parents were watching TV and my brother who was 2 years older than me took me into the laundry room and convinced me to go into the drier. "It will be fun," he told me. So, I got in he turned it on and I remember hitting my head a few times than looking at the back of the drier and going through the back. Behind the drier was this white room and in this white room this guy whom i approached and asked, "are you santa claus?" his reply was a kind of sarcasm that I would only now realize was sarcasm, at the time it was comforting, he said "Yes, now go back" and then my brother turned off the drier and I came too crying. I should say my parents turned off the drier.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
thanks for sharing your story, intresting indeed.

Have you had any OBE after this event?

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Who was the guy do you remember what he looked like?Interesting story anyway.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Infiltrator
Who was the guy do you remember what he looked like?Interesting story anyway.
I don't know who he was; however, I do remember him having a white beard. As for me having some OBE's after this one, the answer is no. But, when I was 18 months old I almost drownt in my pool, and at one point i remember seeing my body floating upside down. But, I have never been fully convinced that it wasn't just a dream I had.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
You did say you hit your head a few times... it could have been just brief unconciousness... Hitting your head can make you think some crazy nonsensical things.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
well i can say that i saw myself go through the back and came out totally conscious, so I'm not sure i was unconscious.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It could be kind of like when people hit their heads they see stars. You just saw Santa Claus! LOL... sorry, I'm not trying to make fun.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
That is always a possibility. Didn't take it as you making fun of me.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
My god, it sounds as a god to me. White beard and that, and this behavior of his, real godlike. White room, too. So man you now know how he looks like. I found this thread by accident but very interesting story.
You were in life danger and you met god personaly, oh that guy have so many time to look after all of us. I always was thinking of him in that way.

new topics

top topics

join