It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The loss of America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 12:57 AM
link   
It's so sad to see the big cities becoming in decline. When these criminals leave the big cities then what do you think will happen.
Watch this video. I also use to work for Target Security years ago. I know first hand of both street hood and employe thief.

edit on 0600000046582023-06-18T00:58:46-05:00584606am12 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Jun 18 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: cleanup : removed bad links to same video

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 05:42 AM
link   
It breaks my heart to see such lawlessness.

v_v

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

America (or more correctly, the United States of America) is still as it has been for all these years, with a "black and white", "you are either with me or against me" way of doing things.

From what I could see about this new legislation, the idea is to prevent employers from ordering their non-security workers to confront shoplifters, not to prevent employees from confronting shoplifters.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Things have changed since the 70's. We would actually use force to tackle the shoplifter back then. And yes, I 'm talking about Target Stores in the Mid-West.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   
There are many things happening at present that are leading to Americas decline. The theft in stores is only the symptom of a much larger failing. One only need look back into history. Not long past. But Americas past. Is life in the US better now than say 50 years ago? I was here then and I say life is much much worse now.

The decline is the result of decay. Moral, Spiritual, and even physical corruption. If I were to address the why of it I would need to refer to Gods Word and that would take a while to reason out here.

I point out to all who read this: Americas decline seems to be much faster than that of other nations? Could it be because we were blessed with great riches by God and then turned to other gods in the process? Yea.....that's it
"normalizing deviancy"

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DavidsHope

The great USA is compared to other western societies radically religious. One of the highest religious child mutilation rate worldwide speaks for itself.

To know where your going you have to know where you're coming from.
Denying that your history brought you exactly to the point where you are, will not serve you well when trying to adress the problems you face moving forward.

Sometimes is the only way forward is self-reflection, and sometimes that can be ugly abd hard, but it's always worth it.
you can do it

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

A truly great country should not hold on to the injustices and inequalities of its past as if they were things to be desired.

Is the manic acquisitiveness of the fabulously wealthy, while there are those around them dying of lack and oppression, something that is morally right?

Take for instance the almost obscene wealth of the owners of Amazon, Walmart, and Tesla, while their staff barely scrape through. Who are the thief's here?

The facing up to previous sins is painful, but only repentance can lead to redemption.

edit on 18/6/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

join