It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US is sending depleted-uranium ammo to Ukraine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I hope the hawkish fools in the Biden admin actually do go ahead with this.

This would be closer to the giant global war that they always had wanted.

These shells are chemical weapons.

Something for which the US had never got rid off while they begged other nations to get rid of their cheicahl weapons.

Only UK and America have this shell.
The US is sending depleted-uranium ammo to Ukraine

The US is sending depleted uranium shells to Ukraine that are capable of penetrating Russian tank armor, the Wall Street Journal reported.

For several months the Biden administration has been debating whether to provide the shells to Ukraine following concerns over their environmental and health impacts, the outlet reported.

But an administration official said that there were now no major obstacles to providing the ammunition.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Of course there were no major obstacles to providing the ammunition.

When the Ukrankian were losing western equipment.

Considering they are sending this ammunition shows nothing but desperation.

I do see things in Syria heating up.
edit on 13-6-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well, Japan just stated that they will build up their missile systems on uninhabited islands now.
So I think there is concern now with the power of China in the East China Sea.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   
We are heading towards world war.
I can't say what I do, but things have been put in motion within the last month (closing up shop, reassignments.. etc) I'm not privy to the detail but this normally only happens when something major is about to happen (when I say about to happen I mean weeks/months, not days) so I would expect an escalation, somewhere, soon.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirMolle
We are heading towards world war.
I can't say what I do, but things have been put in motion within the last month (closing up shop, reassignments.. etc) I'm not privy to the detail but this normally only happens when something major is about to happen (when I say about to happen I mean weeks/months, not days) so I would expect an escalation, somewhere, soon.

Are you stationed in Asia?

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

No, in the UK, I work in finance, may not sound all that interesting but every action has a cost, lots of money being redirected recently, obviously I don't know the fine detail but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out something big is happening.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I don't like this being added to the mix, but the radiation issue is only from shrapnel or dust inhalation, which is only likely to occur among actual combatants, unlike the cruise missiles that killed 10 innocent Ukrainians just last night.

Not to mention also from Business Insider Russia seems to be more cautious with tanks because of thier significant losses too. This makes every tank kill even more important and militarily it makes sense to use the most effective way to knock them out. War is hell, and it's why it should be used for more dire situations than essentially a land grab no more no less.

Unfortunately, once a country is invaded it will want to use any measures possible, to expel the invader. Human nature and once you allow the MIC to get a taste of the profits of course there will be those lobbying for the use of these pricer shells. Regardless the point is clear if Russia doesn't want to lose more of its newer armor-protected tanks perhaps it ought to withdraw and realize the eastern provinces are Ukrainian

[url]https://www.businessinsider.com/russia-more-cautious-with-tanks-hiding-them-after-losses-report-2023-5?inline-endstory-related-recommendations=[/ url]

How are the Russians changing their tank game?
"The Russian use of armour has evolved significantly during the conflict," the RUSI report said.

Russia started the war using armor "to punch into operational depth" as part of its battalion tactical group concept, the report said, but "massive losses" led Russia to use its tanks for "attempts at breakthrough" only when conditions appeared suitable. Now armored thrusts are no longer the norm. "Tanks are very rarely used in this way," the report said, noting these developments reflect Russia's caution.

Though Russia has used some its older tanks to support breach operations in urban combat, such as in Bakhmut, tanks are largely being used as artillery and fire support and to raid Ukrainian positions.

While this approach helps reduce losses, it prevents Russia from leveraging the firepower, mobility, and shock factor that tanks bring to the table to deliver breakthroughs and exploit gains on the battlefield, limiting Russia's overall offensive capability.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I'm sure Russia will dump more incendiary ammo on civilians to make up for it.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

That's part of the aid package.

"We Deliver!"™

Remember Iraq?

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

edit on 6/13/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: merka

They, Russia, still have tactical nukes they haven't used yet.
edit on 13-6-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

The inmates are running the asylum over here.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The west made a ruckus about Russia using their version of depleted Uranium in weapons saying it is a violation of some rule. Yet now we are sending the same things to the Ukranians...double standards seem to be more than just in politics in the USA.

Now Russia can use their depleted Uranium shells, which do more damage to what they hit.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The US government is known for speaking with forked tongue. Just ask the Native American tribes about that.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

That's part of the aid package.

"We Deliver!"™

Remember Iraq?

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Respectfully Iraq's cancer death' per 100,000 is pretty low compared to the rest of the world, at 105 per 100,000 even the rate of increase is barely in the top 50 countries with an increased rate. For instance, Jordan with similar demographics has just 11 fewer persons dying of cancer per 100,000.

Not saying or suggesting uranium-depleted shells' cancer-causing properties are significant just in the big scheme of things there are likely other contributory factors as well

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   

You simply create threads and never reply. Why should we bother giving you fodder?

Don't worry, I don't expect this or any of my last messages to get a reply from you. Just trying to let people realize you're here to start fights, not conversations (prove me wrong).

ETA: I apologize if I'm coming off as brusque. You seem angry, and I personally don't know if we're the empire or the rebels. It would be interesting to know your take with a little less vitriol in your written word.
edit on 13-6-2023 by Jeebs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
RE; ezekiel 39:12

after the slaughter, the carnage of the army-of-Gog, will take 7 months to bury and collect in the valley of Gog...

the USA will help/assist in the cleanup of the depleated uranium weaponry/ammo...which was produced by USA & given to Ukraine to fight Russia/Gog
edit on th30168667103013432023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SirMolle

Being in finance, you probably do know before anyone else!

Where I worked for US Navy, the shop funding went from 200 million to 2 billion and was assigned an IG, first time ever, a while before we went into Iraq. This was an inventory and supply support outfit.

And hiring! I actually switched jobs to where they were staffing up fast, because I knew there was going to be a RIF when the war was over. My RIF strategy paid off, as when the war was winding down, I was offered an early out, and a bonus to leave. I retired 2 years early with cash to pay off my house!

Helping Uncle Sugar spend tons of money is a good place to see where money is being spent.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The territory belongs to Ukraine; if they want to fire off rounds of depleted uranium on their sovereign territory, then it is their right to do so. If anyone doesn't like it, then stay out of the way. Whine about it until your heart is content; just remember, it's not your house and you don't get to make the rules.
edit on 13-6-2023 by WeDemBoyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: merka
I'm sure Russia will dump more incendiary ammo on civilians to make up for it.

This is a dangerous mindset to have...

You are completely convinced Russia is using malicious terroristic tactics. Relying entirely on information sources that have been caught numerous times manipulating the narrative since the start if the conflict.

One day you will eventually realize you've been manipulated...

(post by JAY1980 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
That's if you perceive Gog to be Russia. Don't forget, Russia too follows the scriptures
Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join