It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President JOE BIDEN Accepted a 5 Million Dollar BRIBE from Another Country as V.P..

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Joe Biden took up a role as professor at the University of Pennsylvania, a position that paid him $775,000 in 2017 and 2018.

He was paid over 3/4 of a million dollars a year for a teaching position. That's ridiculous.

No wonder college tuition is so expensive.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Being President comes with a pay cut, I guess.

Bidens’ tax returns show first couple made $579,514 in 2022

President Joe Biden and first lady Jill Biden earned $579,514 in 2022, slightly lower than their previous year’s earnings, according to new tax returns released Tuesday by the White House.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Scale of Bidens’ Illegal Payment Scandal Triples Overnight

Oh oh!

Citizen Free Press posted Comer’s Fox interview with the caption, “James Comer expects to uncover $20-30 million in illicit payments made to the Biden Crime Family.” That’s up to triple the amount claimed earlier by the GOP panel.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So, bases on this one witness's testimony, which has not been corroborated, you say that Biden is guilty of this bribe as well as treason.

Besides the fact that you evidently don't know how treason is defined in the US Constitution, i.e.:

Article III, Section 3, Clause 1: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

You're stating for a fact that Biden committed this crime on very flimsy evidence so far, yet you and your fellow Trump supporters ignore all evidence of Trumps crimes.

Yeah, fine, accuse me of whataboutism when what I am doing is showing you your side's double standard on what you consider as evidence and how you assume a politician you don't like is guilty whereas a politician you, whom there is an abundance of evidence against is being railroaded.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
I really think people are in shock about all of this .

Joe Biden is a traitor , He has committed Treason literally text book Treason.

and it seems the people who voted for him are just in shock they refuse to believe that this has happened , A Treasonous President .

But if you remove all of your emotions and preconceived notions and party loyalties and just look at what the Biden Administration has done , It's Treason.

Don't know what "text book [sic] treason" is, but I do know how treason is defined in the US Constitution:

Article III, Section 3, Clause 1: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

China is an adversary, but not an enemy, so even if he did take a bribe, which in no way has been proved, he didn't commit treason. And to convict a person of treason, you need two witnesses to the same overt act. However, there is only one person alleging this crime, which doesn't even fit into the category of treason.

Which means the 50 members who gave you a star for your post really don't know much on this matter of treason, and by inference probably not a lot of other stuff as well.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
As Vice President, which one of his constitutional powers do you suppose he was being bribed for, his tie breaking vote in the Senate or...his tie breaking vote in the senate?

Given the fact that during Obama's tenure as president, the Dems + caucusing independents either outnumbered the Republicans in the Senate or, later, were greatly outnumbered by the Republicans, Biden never had cause to cast a tie-breaking vote in the Senate when he was VP.

Besides that his only two constitutional powers were being presiding officer in the Senate, and counting the electoral votes for the presidential election. Perhaps China bribed him to miscount the votes in Trump's favor in 2017...

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

Oh oh!

Citizen Free Press posted Comer’s Fox interview with the caption, “James Comer expects to uncover $20-30 million in illicit payments made to the Biden Crime Family.” That’s up to triple the amount claimed earlier by the GOP panel.

Oooh, he expects to find it, but hasn't yet. Sort of like his missing witness or whistleblower. Doesn't actually make it a fact does it? But that doesn't seem to bother some Biden detractors here.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive

Given the fact that during Obama's tenure as president, the Dems + caucusing independents either outnumbered the Republicans in the Senate or, later, were greatly outnumbered by the Republicans, Biden never had cause to cast a tie-breaking vote in the Senate when he was VP.

That was exactly my "read between the lines" point. Biden didn't have the authority to do anything worth bribing. Sure, he could have "influenced" Obama; however, unlike Trump's lack of accountability, the buck stopped with Obama.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrInquisitive

originally posted by: IndieA

Oh oh!

Oooh, he expects to find it, but hasn't yet. Sort of like his missing witness or whistleblower. Doesn't actually make it a fact does it? But that doesn't seem to bother some Biden detractors here.

Or, they have already found it, but due to the ongoing investigation, they aren't ready to reveal it yet.

I remember hearing something about money being linked to human trafficking, or something, too.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

That was exactly my "read between the lines" point. Biden didn't have the authority to do anything worth bribing. Sure, he could have "influenced" Obama; however, unlike Trump's lack of accountability, the buck stopped with Obama.

don't play dumb.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Oh, so now we've jumped from 5 million, to 10 million, to 30 million, to human trafficking? With nothing presented as evidence to this. Some, "well we have accusations", " well, we think what we've found should be illegal".

Meanwhile the king of Magadonians(why did he pick this word?) was on TV yesterday implicating himself for the crimes he's been charged with.

Yes, I know, "laptop!" " Michelle Obama is a man!" "Juneteenth is fake!" "Trump has a right to declare any doc personal!" The distractions are being swarmed all over social media.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Oh, so now we've jumped from 5 million, to 10 million, to 30 million, to human trafficking? With nothing presented as evidence to this. Some, "well we have accusations", " well, we think what we've found should be illegal".

Meanwhile the king of Magadonians(why did he pick this word?) was on TV yesterday implicating himself for the crimes he's been charged with.

Yes, I know, "laptop!" " Michelle Obama is a man!" "Juneteenth is fake!" "Trump has a right to declare any doc personal!" The distractions are being swarmed all over social media.

What a way to be……
“Everything anybody said about Trump is true !”
“Everything anybody said about Biden is fake !”

The old “I couldn’t do a better job myself, if you begged me to write a script for you, to look silly”.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

No that is not what I said. I said in this thread we've gone from one claim to more and more exaggerated claims without proof. However, the indicted former President keeps implicating himself by his posts, by his interviews.

I never said anything is fake. I said we have not yet heard any substantial evidence on Biden's 5,10,30 million bribe and I guess human trafficking now. We've heard lots of "maybe" "potentially" "possibly"

If Trump is stating that "yes I kept the docs, I have a right to, I was busy" " They should have said please, please, please". Then besides the texts, audio, testimony, and photos from his own people and lawyers, we have he himself, basically admitted to some of the charges.

You do not see the difference?

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Hunter Biden was charged and pled guilty
to two misdemeanor tax offenses and entered a diversion agreement on a felony count of being a drug user in possession of a firearm.

Link

The court pdf can be downloaded from the Twitter link.
edit on 20-6-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

you need two witnesses to the same overt act. However, there is only one person alleging this crime, which doesn't even fit into the category of treason.

Witnesses ?

I'm quite sure we all witnessed the Withdraw from Afghanistan and the Atrocities there in . I'm sure we all witnessed Biden empty our strategic Oil reserves and sale them to China ?

We've witnessed for years now the blatant corruption between Biden and His son Hunter . Hunter is Biden's buffer for corrupt and dirty money.

We all witnessed a Chinese Spy balloon float the entire breadth of the continental US while Biden did nothing. We all witnessed As Biden Shut Down Oil and Natural gas pipelines making us dependent on the Corrupt OPEC.

Our President did these things and God knows what else because there is plenty the Media simply does not cover .

Witness A Treasonous President in true form .

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Oh, so now we've jumped from 5 million, to 10 million, to 30 million, to human trafficking?

$10 million is the initial amount of money that was reportedly uncovered going to Biden family members, via LLCs.

$5 million of that was one transaction.

$20 - $30 million in transactions are now expected to be uncovered, and or, verified, according to the committee chairman.

And, at least one committee member has mentioned possible connections to human trafficking.

The committee has access to, and is seeing things that are out of reach of the public, but I agree that we shouldn't jump to conclusions.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Hunter Biden was charged and pled guilty
to two misdemeanor tax offenses and entered a diversion agreement on a felony count of being a drug user in possession of a firearm.

Link

The court pdf can be downloaded from the Twitter link.

Sounds fair
Make millions
Pay no taxes
Do no jail time

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Joe Biden Reportedly Used Secret Phone While Vice President (WATCH)

Peter Schweizer, president of the Government Accountability Institute and author of “Secret Empires,” said on Sunday Morning Futures that Joe Biden used a secret cell phone while he was vice president.

Schweizer said Biden used a global phone paid for by Hunter Biden’s business firm.

“We shared that phone number and account information with the people over at the House Oversight Committee.

Schweizer said he hopes the House Oversight Committee will subpoena those records.

Schweizer also explained how some payments made to the Bidens were linked to the Chinese Communist government’s spy apparatus.

Maybe data collection isn't such a bad thing after all.

edit on 25-6-2023 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   

The missing link. The NSA has all his conversations.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Once they are done with him, it will all come out of the woodwork miraculously and the media will act like it was sudden and they were always doing investigative journalism.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join