It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was Epstein targeting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It seems to be getting clearer that Epstein was targeting the class which was doing the university funding. Which tells us that he was after business and technical secrets for a third party. By getting the goods on these people he could blackmail them, simply because you can't bribe a billionaire.The list is growing, An operation on this level would have had to have holes in it which at some stage the progenitors would have run out of fingers to stop the leak in the dam, maybe Epstein's handlers realized this and took it as part of the operations natural end date. As an agent, he would have kept certain information in his head, so it is highly probable when his cover was blown would have retired at the end of a debriefing. There is so much information coming out, it must have caused a maelstrom of panic in the higher echelons of the state. Here is a good breakdown of what is occurring.www.bitchute.com...
edit on 24-5-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I'm curious if there is seriously this many pedophiles and occult creeps in politics. Epstein had a lot of people come to that island and its hard to believe so many are pedophiles. And furthermore, the notion that he has blackmail on people would surely spread around and prevent people from ever going there.

I do wonder if this is apart of something bigger. Such as occult rituals allowing yourself to be blackmailed by doing some henious act in order to enter the "club".

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   

The really scary part is that, Epstein's handlers, were turning a blind eye to child abuse and child exploitation. Or maybe even actively encouraging it. We don't know. But if Epstein was silenced. They did so to keep themselves clean of the mess.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

The truth has a way of coming out, so what happens to this information, it must be classed as disinformation, To deflect any comeback, so there is obviously a meme going after conspiracy theorists. They really want to control the flow of information. The only way it gets out is through the independent media. Controlling this gets to be difficult but the governments are again singing in harmony with internet laws. Remember when NZ prime minister said they were the only source of truth? She might have accidentally shown their hand. But leaving such a clue might be problematic as people will find it hard to believe anything coming from the MSM has to be taken with a pinch of salt. www.bitchute.com...

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I watched it all. It was pretty good. I do believe there is a remnant of good Jews. Just saying. I caught a tone I didn't agree with. They are not all bad.

So we have deducted that Epstein's handlers were exceedingly evil. They and the handlers' handlers are exceedingly wicked, and they dont care about Humanity in the least. They prey on the most vulnerable of all.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The people who are trying to normalize this behavior. If it is normalized then it wouldn't matter if it was made public.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 11:18 PM
link   
💯 truth, I've said the same thing, these m'ers are trying their hardest to normalize it so when s_it hits the fan, they would use this normalization as a scapegoat! The truth is it won't be a norm, they will pay dearly!!! a reply to: randomuser

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

obviously, some of the people he was trying to compromise would have been horrified at the thought. They would not have wanted to piss him off so they probably kept their mouths shut. But it shows at the top level nobody gives a hoot about the kids and will use them, The thought of a totally controlled pedo class running things is too big a pill to swallow, but there seems to be enough of them in key positions, and they would be easy to control. Plus the people running them must have thought they have found the golden goose.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   
With all the bio-research labs at universities Epstein was backing, the weird cult he seems to be involved with, and the god like status he tried to portray. It seems that he and the cult backing him was trying to create a perfect human. Something that they could haul out as the pinacol of human ideology and force the public through propaganda, the worship as a god. After all, having a god under your control gives you power that the public can't imagine.

We also know that the fine folks at JP Morgan were also behind his finances. This in case people forgot was also behind such great ideas as:
The US Civil War
The Bolshvic Revolution
The Business Plot
The great Eugenics philosophy
The Great War
The Shoah (ie Holocaust for those who don't know. Hey go see what Holocaust means in Hebrew)
The Trans-humanist Movement

Epstein was a tool, but that doesn't mean that he wasn't useful in extortion practices for both keeping people in line, and for keeping money funded. While I doubt that the people at JP Morgan knew at first about the human sex-trafficking, and child abuses, after they knew they still did nothing to stop or report it. They are accomplices through inaction.

My question is that:
"Since Epstein was just a tool, who is the new tool that the elites are using to continue their agenda?"

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

If Epstein was a tool in a military operation, the operation has probably been sanitized. and wound up.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   

If he was being used in a military operation, we would never have heard about him.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:54 AM
link   

When looking into where Epstein got his money from, Lex Wexner is one name that pops up. Involved with the Zionist movement, used 9/11 to their advantage. Strong links with Mossad and the CIA emerge. To keep this under wraps falls into the national security arena. With how Prince Andrews went, MI6 is in on it too. When getting deeper into it, people like George Soros will use any means available to make a dollar, regardless of the consequences.

One thing falling into these traps do is establish trust. When multi millions are moving around, influencing someone with dollars alone does not always work. When you have the video and a friendly reminder of your career and family, it helps keep things in lock step.

The thought of a totally controlled pedo class running things is too big a pill to swallow

The movie 'The Time Machine' does present a reasonable future we are facing. An underground species that controls and feeds on those living on the surface.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Darn synagogue of Satan and their contract enforcement, eh?

Epstein is still making copies of himself under Atlantis, or Antarctica, or Arcadia. YouTube sayeth so.
That "wojack NPC" / THX-1138 GMOnster homoBORGenesis thing is still a thing because of sexploiation.

It does not end online, you know.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
So we've gone from "Epstein is a goddamned monster and kiddie-trafficker"

to

"Epstein is a Mossad operative"

to

"Epstein was working with the Orange Messiah to drain the swamp"

and now

"Epstein is a tool in a covert op"

???

What's next? "Epstein was VICTIM!"

jfc

Anyone associated NEEDS to be physically and painfully punished......very slowly

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

What's next? "Epstein was VICTIM!"

There is a case that Epstein is not dead. Another can of worms down that hole. With whatever happen with Epstein going down, it was a military operation.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

There is a case that Epstein is not dead. Another can of worms down that hole. With whatever happen with Epstein going down, it was a military operation.

I totally agree that it's a possibility.

Sadly I don't think we'll ever know

top topics

join