It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm having trouble thinking of a title for a book. Any suggestions?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
No, I'm not posting it here (sorry). Basically it is a comparative study of different religious tracking 20 fallen angels by name throughout history as they (in my theory put forward in the book) took on the roles as gods to be worshiped in Babylonian, Canaanite, Egyptian, Greek, Roman, Norse, cultures and then take on the role of aliens in our modern world, all the time with the purpose of trying to reproduce with humans. For example, nephilim=demigods=hybrids. The concept of the Succubus and alien absuctions for genetic research plays a part too. I can't think of a title for this book which will not turn off Christians or Jews and still attract Historians and the UFO crowd as it is tied into it all of this. That's why I'm coming to the people of ATS for creative ideas for a title.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
What do you think of "Fallen Aliens"?

Kinda too easy, still relatable for the whole thing, I'd say.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Jeremiah33three

Lineage of the Untold Pantheon

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   

all the time with the purpose of trying to reproduce with humans.

Written from the human viewpoint? Or the ALIEN!s?

'Magic in your pants- history of inter-species mating from prehistory to now'

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

"Rulers of Darkness"

"Unholy Allegiance"

"The God's of History - Past, Present, Future"

"Hidden Kingdoms"

"The God's of Earth"

"Fallen Angels - Are They Real & Among Us?"

Just a few ideas I had...

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Dogs Of War. get it? dogs=gods.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

"Divine Deception: Unraveling the Mythic Origins and Extraterrestrial Encounters"
Subtitle Option 1: "Exploring the Enigmatic Journey of Fallen Angels from Gods to Aliens"
Subtitle Option 2: "Bridging the Gap: Fallen Angels, Ancient Gods, and Modern Alien Abductions"

"Divine Encounters: Tracing the Fallen Angels across Mythology and UFO Phenomena"

"The Celestial Tapestry: Fallen Angels, Demigods, and Extraterrestrial Intrigues"

"From Gods to Greys: Unveiling the Secret History of Fallen Angels and Alien Abductions"

"Angels Among Us: The Hidden Narrative of Fallen Divinities and Otherworldly Visitations"

"Hybrids of Heaven and Earth: Investigating Fallen Angels in Religion, Mythology, and Ufology"

"Legends of the Ether: Fallen Angels, Ancient Gods, and Alien Phenomena Explored"

"Ancient Beings, Modern Mysteries: Unmasking Fallen Angels in Myth, Religion, and UFOlogy"

"Beyond the Veil: Uncovering the Intertwined Tales of Fallen Angels, Gods, and Extraterrestrials"

You can probably just use ChatGPT to write the rest of it for you too.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jeremiah33three
No, I'm not posting it here (sorry). Basically it is a comparative study of different religious tracking 20 fallen angels by name throughout history as they (in my theory put forward in the book) took on the roles as gods to be worshiped in Babylonian, Canaanite, Egyptian, Greek, Roman, Norse, cultures and then take on the role of aliens in our modern world, all the time with the purpose of trying to reproduce with humans. For example, nephilim=demigods=hybrids. The concept of the Succubus and alien absuctions for genetic research plays a part too. I can't think of a title for this book which will not turn off Christians or Jews and still attract Historians and the UFO crowd as it is tied into it all of this. That's why I'm coming to the people of ATS for creative ideas for a title.

50 Shades of "They"?

Or,

Title: "Divine Intrigues: Unveiling the Enigmatic Path of Fallen Angels"

Subtitle Option 1: Uncovering Ancient Deities, Hybrid Progeny, and Extraterrestrial Connections
Subtitle Option 2: A Comparative Exploration of Fallen Angels Across Cultures and Their Enigmatic Influence

This title and subtitle combination aims to convey the central theme of your book while intriguing both historians and the UFO community. It emphasizes the comparative study of fallen angels across different cultures, their transformations into deities and aliens, and their ongoing pursuit of reproductive endeavors with humans. By avoiding overtly religious terms in the title, it seeks to engage readers from various backgrounds while maintaining an element of mystery and allure.

edit on 5/17/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Unholy Gods ?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I'm a flavor of Christian, alright.

"We Whom From the Heavens Came"

"The Methuselah Effect"

"The God Gene: Expressions of Eternity"

"DEVAlution : Humanity Devolved From The Highest Procreative Cosmic Consciousness, Not Evolved From Apes"

Now, because you got a bunch of freebies, and mostly because no Lawful Good Orthodox person would allow themselves to read your book...

"Eve Slayed a Dragon (and you're their kid)"

"Angels of Light / Thots of Darkness"

"Hung Like Centaurs, Fly Like Sylphs: Why the Ancients Had more Fun and So Can You."

"Jeremiah33 Was a Bull: The Joy of Specs. A Scientific Exploration of We the GeneMods"

I sincerely want your publication to be a success and a hit.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Lol excellent question and title!

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Brood of the Gods

"Heavenly Abominations: The Clash of Fallen Angels, Mythical Deities, Extraterrestrials, and Faith"
"Beyond the Veil: Exploring Fallen Angels, Ancient Gods, Alien Beings, and Spiritual Beliefs"
"Celestial Convergence: Unveiling Fallen Angels, Mythology, Extraterrestrial Life, and the Divine"
"Cosmic Revelations: Fallen Angels, Gods of Old, Otherworldly Visitors, and the Essence of Faith"
"Angelic Chronicles: From Mythical Gods to Alien Saviors – A Journey through Religion and the Supernatural"
"Eternal Echoes: Fallen Angels, Ancient Divinities, Extraterrestrial Enigmas, and the Quest for Truth"
"The Divine Paradox: Exploring Fallen Angels, Mythic Deities, Alien Presences, and the Secrets of Faith"
"Worlds Collide: Fallen Angels, Mythical Pantheons, Alien Intelligences, and the Evolution of Religion"
"Angels Among Us: The Intersection of Fallen Angels, Mythology, Extraterrestrial Life, and Sacred Traditions"
"The Cosmic Tapestry: Fallen Angels, Ancient Gods, Extraterrestrial Visitors, and the Fabric of Religious Belief"

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I'm thinking 3 has special significance for you. Maybe there's a little synchronicity waiting for you.

What is the third sentence in the third paragraph on the third page? Or maybe another combination/application of 3 and third.

Can you find a title there?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Who's your daddy.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BeNotAfraid

Eve Slayed a Dragon (and you're their kid)"

"Hung Like Centaurs, Fly Like Sylphs: Why the Ancients Had more Fun and So Can You."

It just has to be one of these two!
Epic!

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
20 Fallen Angels: A study of gods and extraterrestrial beings throughout our history.
edit on 17-5-2023 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
double
edit on 17-5-2023 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Try to find a list of everything published by "Defender Publishing".

There are tons of books on that subject already in print.

www.skywatchtvstore.com...
edit on 17-5-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Gods - Or - Advanced Technology?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Human journey : From Gods to Flesh.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join