It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch Habituation Site Discovered, Investigators on Scene in Eastern Missouri:

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   
For nearly 2 weeks, I have been closely monitoring this location and getting reports from 3 different landowners, and other witnesses. The location is in Eastern Missouri. There have been 2 different teams go into this small, 5-acre wooded area with a deep ravine. I believe the teams are pro-kill, and plan on shooting one of the known three that are living there. Witnesses have seen all three at once which are a large adult, all black, and a female that is brown. They seem to have a juvenile as well, but it seems to be grown now, or is a different one. Not sure, and neither are the witnesses. They have been seeing them in this area for years, and the creatures have become hostile, aggressive.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KSDakar01

Any more info on location?
Eastern Missouri? That is pretty broad of an area.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
So they would kill an endangered species.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   

You don't believe this story as you have told it do you?

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Are there any caves or cave structures nearby?
Just curious.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

One of my friends saw one in Northern California, up close. Like maybe 12' away max. He could see the expression on its face. It was angry. Big muscular long arms and legs. My friend thought he was going to be killed. Its right on the edge of rough wilderness, and people hear them up there at night too.
edit on 16-5-2023 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 16 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   

How about.........wait for it.......

A LINK TO YOUR FINDINGS????

Idk, I'm just old fashioned I guess..🙄

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSDakar01
For nearly 2 weeks, I have been closely monitoring this location and getting reports from 3 different landowners, and other witnesses. The location is in Eastern Missouri. There have been 2 different teams go into this small, 5-acre wooded area with a deep ravine. I believe the teams are pro-kill, and plan on shooting one of the known three that are living there. Witnesses have seen all three at once which are a large adult, all black, and a female that is brown. They seem to have a juvenile as well, but it seems to be grown now, or is a different one. Not sure, and neither are the witnesses. They have been seeing them in this area for years, and the creatures have become hostile, aggressive.

Even Patterson had some fake footage to enjoy.

You don't even offer us that, just a story. This should really be in creative writing without anything else to back it up.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

You don't even offer us that, just a story. This should really be in creative writing without anything else to back it up.
At least the OP is telling a story, have you got a better one?
Maybe it will get better?

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

One of my friends saw one in Northern California, up close. Like maybe 12' away max. He could see the expression on its face. It was angry. Big muscular long arms and legs. My friend thought he was going to be killed. Its right on the edge of rough wilderness, and people hear them up there at night too.

I would be angry too if my neighbors regarded me as some exotic prize to be toyed with, captured or worse. If aliens have any doubts about whether they can trust us to be civilized, they need only watch a discovery channel program about hunting bigfoot aka the most revelatory link between primitive hominids and modern man. Distant cousins should be approached with dignity and compassion, not assaulted like Harambe. Yeah, I said it.

edit on 16-5-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Perhaps we should start with a specific location so we can all zoom in on Google earth. Unless you're concerned about giving out the location for the safety of the bigfoots. The ones about to be shot apparently, so just spit it out! Come on, give us grids so we can look though. I love cryptid threads and I do live on the edge of a large nature reserve....sometimes I feel them watching me. Fun post.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

He didn't do anything to it. It looked at him with hostility just because he was driving on a small windy road through jagged mountains on the edge of wilderness.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Without more specific info on exactly what behavior is leading to being labeled aggressive just reading your OP I wouldn't say "yet" they are. People going into exterminate them has been used, without proof, as just another inflammatory
thing to claim to get people riled up. It's currently just another BF meme.

Five acres is limited as a 24/7/365 living area is WAY too small.
But not as a local stopover as they'd use corridors in & out of the surrounding countryside. Lots of other folk who've had BF living in proximity to their farms/homes long term usually have a clue what's changed with BF's attitude to
make them complain in "Their Way".

Things we see as aggressive are often mistakenly attributed to them when in reality it's pretty normal for them.
Since everyone mostly still consider them apes instead of a being who is acting within their own specific cultural lifeways cause they AREN'T us an, we need to stop the stereotyping cause it's ljust ike expecting a Neanderthal to
grasp our ways without anything for context.

For those who may think this is just another "post & run"?
The phrase "shocked him to is core" hasn't been used so giving the OP the benefit of the doubt.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets

originally posted by: MykeNukem

At least the OP is telling a story, have you got a better one?
Maybe it will get better?

That's where we're setting the bar?

Yea, I could make something better up, lol

I encourage it getting better, because this isn't it.

My aunt is a gooniegoogoo, take my word for it.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Your just being a meanie man!

I love BF threads man! True or false they always remind of times when I am out camping or backing and I hear a scream I can't recognize. Generally the Ozarks is my preferred place to go.
I've heard stories from relatives in northern California about some tall creatures watching them by the farm or when they have late night fires from a distance.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I'm sure that yeti had a reason to be hostile, like most animals. I don't generally assume that creatures are violent just because they look like a scooby doo character. In fact that's what my face looks like when people get close.

edit on 16-5-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I would be angry too if my neighbors regarded me as some exotic prize to be toyed with, captured or worse. If aliens have any doubts about whether they can trust us to be civilized, they need only watch a discovery channel program about hunting bigfoot aka the most revelatory link between primitive hominids and modern man. Distant cousins should be approached with dignity and compassion, not assaulted like Harambe. Yeah, I said it.

Could not agree more.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: MykeNukem

Your just being a meanie man!

I love BF threads man! True or false they always remind of times when I am out camping or backing and I hear a scream I can't recognize. Generally the Ozarks is my preferred place to go.
I've heard stories from relatives in northern California about some tall creatures watching them by the farm or when they have late night fires from a distance.

Nah, I love Samsquamch, I actually enjoyed the Survivor Man (Les Stroud) episodes about their teepee-like structures.

I just want something with SOME substance, something more than a campfire story.

edit on 5/16/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   
". . . the creatures have become hostile, aggressive."

Hostile and aggressive how?
Are they barging in the house and threatening people?
Are they eating everything, drinking all the beer and smoking all the cigarettes, while trashing the house, peeing on the toilet seat and burning holes in the carpet with the stolen cigarettes?

Wait, that's my relatives that do that, never mind.
edit on 16-5-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Nah that's what humans do, and that's why those bigfoot... bigfeet?... keep to themselves deep in the woods or underground. it's like the ultra hipster man cave from way back before (modern) man was invented.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join