It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Naomi Biden insane or sane

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 04:29 AM
link   
www.bitchute.com...

So they say Joe wears a mask, Boris Johnson was concerned the guy he met wasn't Joe. Has a switcheroo been pulled? Naomi says that her grandfather Joe died three years back, and was replaced by his twin, thats rather a strange thing to say, and she goes on to say that the family wanted to keep their political power. Has she just broken ranks and gone insane or is she not Joe's grandaughter at all? If it is a hoax it is a strange one to pull as the stated facts are checkable. All the draconian laws getting passed to quell any dissent might just have a reason.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

As far as I'm aware Joe Biden has three siblings, Jim, Frank, and Valerie, none of whom are his twin.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
www.bitchute.com...

So they say Joe wears a mask, Boris Johnson was concerned the guy he met wasn't Joe. Has a switcheroo been pulled? Naomi says that her grandfather Joe died three years back, and was replaced by his twin, thats rather a strange thing to say, and she goes on to say that the family wanted to keep their political power. Has she just broken ranks and gone insane or is she not Joe's grandaughter at all? If it is a hoax it is a strange one to pull as the stated facts are checkable. All the draconian laws getting passed to quell any dissent might just have a reason.

I saw this earlier today.

Here's the danger of deep fakes. Is it real or is it a deep fake? Not only can it be used to produce deceptive content (i.e., lies) but it ultimately brings into question everything.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

This is Naomi Biden in 2022 she is a lawyer en.wikipedia.org...#/media/File
20221116AS-1434_(52510895180)_(cropped).jpg

This is from the Washington Post that is seeming to do a job on James Biden and Hunter are they going for the easy fruit first, ?www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 15-5-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Political leaders having body doubles has been known to happen, usually in the more dangerous parts of the world.

Some are a close match, others will have something different if you know where to look. When the ear lobes become attached can be the result of a bad face lift and it called pixie ears. If the image has been vertically mirrored it can also result in a change of appearance.

If there are a few Joe Bidens running around these days, should be some evidence of it somewhere.

Being a part of that tribe, sure there are some crazy stories there. Maybe she did start speaking out, but some things are getting twisted and warped. Has not got a lot of where this twin is from. Has she done an interview with Laura Eisenhower? Another presidents granddaughter in the grey zone.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 06:08 AM
link   

This is Naomi Biden:

Apparently the person in the video is the satirical TikToker, Kass Theaz:

So, it looks like it was a satirical video that went viral from sometime last year.

edit on 15/5/2023 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

This is Naomi Biden:

Apparently the person in the video is the satirical TikToker, Kass Theaz:

So, it looks like it was a satirical video that went viral from sometime last year.

what a surprise! the warriors of truth at its best!

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It would have taken you 10 seconds to Google a picture of Naomi and realize that this is horsesh1t.

But muh bitchute!

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

As far as I'm aware Joe Biden has three siblings, Jim, Frank, and Valerie, none of whom are his twin.

she's talking about his puerto rican twin from another mother.

Biden claims ‘I was sort of raised in the Puerto Rican community’ in Delaware

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

By the looks of things, it's not even Naomi Biden talking.

As to the twin from another mother thingamabob.

Well without some serious surrogacy and invitro fertilization techniques, I'm inclined to believe that's impossible.

Certainly not achievable when old Joe climbed out from between his mama's legs.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   
ATS Gullibility strikes again!

Seriously, man - have bit of a break from Bitchute?

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
ATS Gullibility strikes again!

Seriously, man - have bit of a break from Bitchute?

Right, Bitchute. Because everything in YouTube is truth.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

No, it isn't?

Obviously?

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Right, Bitchute. Because everything in YouTube is truth.

Not even close. But I'd be willing to bet that at least 90% of sh1tchute is fiction made for gullible conservatives.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

'If it is a hoax it is a strange one to pull as the stated facts are checkable."

Perhaps you might have bothered to check them, then?

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
"Twin" could mean a look a like double actor. Not uncommon. Hillary has at least 2 😎

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Laura Eisenhower claims the aliens did make a treaty with the POTUS. I attended her presentation at Contact in the Desert and was left thinking that she had some emotional issues. Drama at the luncheon with some of her entourage reinforced my impressions.

The whole thing about 'raising your vibration' in the new age subgroup of the UFO watching community leaves me baffled. Only way I can think of to do any such thing is upgrade to 'C' cells.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   
So, as it has been established that it is not even Naomi Biden in the OP's source may I wonder what exactly it takes for threads to get put into the LOL bin these days?

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
www.bitchute.com...

Never heard of Naomi Biden, but Biden today doesn't look anything like 2016 Biden. He doesn't even look the way old Biden should look.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
So, as it has been established that it is not even Naomi Biden in the OP's source may I wonder what exactly it takes for threads to get put into the LOL bin these days?

And its still gaining stars and flags.

<<   2  3 >>

join