It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Aliens go to schools?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I have given this a lot of thought. Do they go to school or are they so intelligent that they no longer have a need to? And, have they ever sent their kids to schools here on Earth? Like to Harvard or Yale or MIT or anything.....I swear some of these computer geeks must be from another planet!!

[edit on 9-4-2005 by Zabilgy]

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Depends on how evolved/advanced they are... I mean, if we could theoretically do what they do in the Matrix, there would be no need for "schools" per say, only data banks containing all the info. Or if they are so evolved mentally that they can pass on knowledge from person to person in a similar manner.

Either way, they have to learn it somehow.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
from what i've read over the years, i have a theory on the greys. I believe that they have 2 separate brains. One side is used for individual thought and the other is hooked into a 'Hive' type of mass thought and commands. If thats the case then learning would be 'feed' to them through the one part of the brain that is connected to the 'hive'

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Aliens are hatched so smart they don't need human education in the sense that we older humans know. Their young do go to school, however, for the purpose of acculturation, so that they will be comfortable with sex, drugs, firearms, body piercing, hair-gel, obscene gestures, and slurred, profane, quasi-rhythmic speech.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I often like to think the reason why they come to Earth is for educational purposes only. I imagine all these cases of abduction and cattle mutilation are all so that Alien students can get samples for their Earth Biology classes.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Aliens are hatched so smart they don't need human education in the sense that we older humans know.

Hmmmmm......and you obviously didn't come to Earth for an education either.

Aliens are hatched? Do you have any information to back that up??

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Aliens are hatched zabilgy i know this to be true....on my farm i hold aliens in captivity and use their eggs to make multiple delicious breakfast treats....and they have teats which i milk aswell.

[edit on 9-4-2005 by _Uforia_]

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Uforia_
Aliens are hatched zabilgy i know this to be true....on my farm i hold aliens in captivity and use their eggs to make multiple delicious breakfast treats....and they have teats which i milk aswell.

[edit on 9-4-2005 by _Uforia_]

lol. sell some to me. i hope they tast good.
back to topic
i allways thought of aliens being able to give information by like putting there hand on there head and giving it to them.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
They probably do... But the real question is do they spend about a third of their life in school like a lot of humans do?

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

i allways thought of aliens being able to give information by like putting there hand on there head and giving it to them.

I'm sorry, no offense, but what does this mean?

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I wonder if they are smart enough to pat their head with one hand and rub their tummy with the other...
, now that would be intelligent life, HOORAH!

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy

I'm sorry, no offense, but what does this mean?

i ment that the aliens put there hand on the other aliens head and transfer there intellegense through there body and into your head. i think i got it from a movie. cause every time i think about how aliens get knowladge i see what i just described.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I think if aliens had the ability to transfer knowledge to one another without speaking then they would do it telepathically if anything....that would be so cool though

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Probably they go to school, don't they?

top topics

join