It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Worker, Their Children's Info, and Election Center Info Found on Wuhan Server

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I only learned of this video last night, A MUST WATCH AND UNDERSTAND video.

True The Vote found a university in Wuhan China is housing a server collecting election worker information. It has 1.8 million workers' information along with their children, their bank account numbers, routing numbers, driver license numbers, social security numbers, birthdays, addresses, etc.
They also have information on voting sites to include building schematics, gate codes, and RFID codes on voting equipment in all key election cities and counties.

It was found they have more information on EVERY US citizen than any other single source in the world. Among the information besides what is described above, they also have your imie codes (cell phone ID code) and codes used to get into and used in your cell phone. They have everything.
The FBI was contacted due to national security concerns, they tried to set-up True The Vote. In order to understand how deep this goes, it basically means China can reset our communications, our power systems, basically bring down all of our infrastructure tied to the web.

rumble.com...

edit on 12-5-2023 by Oouthere because: Video link did not work

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Do we know if TikTok is involved in common? ☑️

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Oouthere

How does this affect the 2024 elections? ☑️

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Frightening stuff - especially the building and equipment data

although perhaps also compare the Wuhan server/data to Oracle ...

“Oracle claims to have amassed detailed dossiers on five billion people, and generates $42.4bn (€42.4bn) in annual revenue,” said the ICCL in a statement.

“Oracle’s dossiers about people include names, home addresses, emails, purchases online and in the real world, physical movements in the real world, income, interests and political views, and a detailed account of online activity. Oracle also coordinates a global trade in dossiers about people through the Oracle Data Marketplace.”

Oracle faces class action lawsuit for tracking 5 BILLION people

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Huh.

So is that what Biden and Hunter were being paid for?

The Selling of the USA.
My how far we have fallen.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I don't really care if China is collecting information on me, seems like my information is available to a real lot of companies these days. It was not hard for them to get that information the way things are. We signed up to view our life insurance online so had to create an account. It had some weird security questions like which boat I once owned and whether an address was one I was associated with to start the account. It is good that I don't have alzheimer disease now, I remembered the name of the boat, but can't remember for sure if it was the one I had forty years ago or the one I had twenty years ago. Also they asked if it had a certain length, I have had around eight boats and two canoes in my life...remembering which one was a certain length is hard, especially when there is an option of none of these.

So, seems like some people know more about me than I can even recall easily. Except of course the people calling me and saying a doctor referred me to them for a back brace...just because I am old I am not going to order a back brace from a phone call and give them my medicare numbers and personal information although they must be getting old people to give them that info.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Outsourcing studies for bioweapons to Wuhan gave all the oversight organizations plausible deniability, so it makes sense CIA, FBI, et al would outsource the task of collecting data on every US citizen to another country-for a fee and a kickback for the Big Guy and his kin, of course.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This is a major reason why many high official People are being setup and blackmailed into corruption !!!! 😎

originally posted by: AllAnIllusion

Frightening stuff - especially the building and equipment data

although perhaps also compare the Wuhan server/data to Oracle ...

“Oracle claims to have amassed detailed dossiers on five billion people, and generates $42.4bn (€42.4bn) in annual revenue,” said the ICCL in a statement.

“Oracle’s dossiers about people include names, home addresses, emails, purchases online and in the real world, physical movements in the real world, income, interests and political views, and a detailed account of online activity. Oracle also coordinates a global trade in dossiers about people through the Oracle Data Marketplace.”

Oracle faces class action lawsuit for tracking 5 BILLION people

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oouthere
I only learned of this video last night, A MUST WATCH AND UNDERSTAND video.

True The Vote found a university in Wuhan China is housing a server collecting election worker information. It has 1.8 million workers' information along with their children, their bank account numbers, routing numbers, driver license numbers, social security numbers, birthdays, addresses, etc.
They also have information on voting sites to include building schematics, gate codes, and RFID codes on voting equipment in all key election cities and counties.

It was found they have more information on EVERY US citizen than any other single source in the world. Among the information besides what is described above, they also have your imie codes (cell phone ID code) and codes used to get into and used in your cell phone. They have everything.
The FBI was contacted due to national security concerns, they tried to set-up True The Vote. In order to understand how deep this goes, it basically means China can reset our communications, our power systems, basically bring down all of our infrastructure tied to the web.

rumble.com...

Link to the Continued video PART_2

More info and Links
Breaking News: China Has Personal Info of 1.8 M U.S. Election Workers LINK_1 LINK_2

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I don't really care if China is collecting information on me, seems like my information is available to a real lot of companies these days. I

You should.

China plays a very different game than the west.

They play at every level-local,State-Federal.

Most people don't even realize just how deep their control is.
edit on 12-5-2023 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I always hated Oracle.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Look at Kari Lakes' election, imo that will be the 2024 elections as well.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Its painful watching a clearly tech illiterate person stumble his way through obvious bull#.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Don't be a hater, the one at Delphi was pretty good.

Even with this story, nobody is going to do a damn thing about it since it would mean exposing themselves in public to the fact that China has info on them.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Right!

China may have incriminating evidence on most of our "experienced" Senators and House Reps. They've been around a long time, committed lots of misdeeds, and are resisting all efforts to ban Tick-Tock, or punish China in any way.

That's why normal people (98% of America) can't understand why Joe Biden, Mitch McConnell, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, etc.. are NOT ANGRY over China causing 5 million deaths from Covid-19.

THOSE OLD CORRUPTED BLACKMAILED OFFICIALS MUST BE REMOVED FROM PUBLIC OFFICE!

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Even with this story, nobody is going to do a damn thing about it since it would mean exposing themselves in public to the fact that China has info on them.

China hacked the entire OPM database. Every fed govt employee and retirees, their level of clearance, their job, pay level, all of it. We were given a year of LifeLock for free. That was all.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

China hacked the entire OPM database. Every fed govt employee and retirees, their level of clearance, their job, pay level, all of it. We were given a year of LifeLock for free. That was all.

Hacked into with help from paid insiders who left many doors unlocked 😎

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Hacked into with help from paid insiders who left many doors unlocked 😎

This was during the Obama admin. I don't know what the final explanation of how it happened was. Don't remember there was one.
edit on 13-5-2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

join