It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google scrubbing "INSANE COVID PEOPLE" images

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

There's nothing wrong with Google.. I've said it before and I'll say it again it's how you use it.

There is a lot wrong with google. Its a tool developed to control what you see and what you dont see. Its information control / hypnosis for the masses. A bit like saying there is nothing wrong with mk ultra..

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Its a tool developed to control what you see and what you dont see.

Do you have evidence of this?

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Its a tool developed to control what you see and what you dont see.

Do you have evidence of this?

I do.
The Throttling 😁

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestPatterns
Regarding the forum category choice I made, do note that Modern Propaganda isn't merely the Art of Mass Persuasion, but also of Mass Diversion, Obfuscation, Distortion, Deflection, as well as Omission (of the Perspective required to understand any of it [all needed to grasp the all that this world we're all Presented with actually is]).

In Other Words , It's ALL LIES > ? Got It !

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Billions use Google every day. And slowing down speeds isn't controlling information... imagine if 100,000 people all wanted in to a small town library and check out two books at once.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Question - How does a Facial Mask with an Obvious Large Opening in it Protect You from Disease ? ...................................................................................................................................................... ......................................Oh , I Get it Now...............*)

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Billions use Google every day. And slowing down speeds isn't controlling information... imagine if 100,000 people all wanted in to a small town library and check out two books at once.

Cluck-a-doodle-doo 😀

Censorship by Google

Google and its subsidiary companies, such as YouTube, have removed or omitted information from its services in order to comply with company policies, legal demands, and government censorship laws.

Numerous governments have asked Google to censor content. In 2012, Google ruled in favor of more than half the requests they received via court orders and phone calls. This did not include China or Iran, who completely blocked the site or one of its subsidiary companies.

and AdSense even censored ads 😍

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Google can't appease everyone and operates outside the US... court and government orders is a stretch to say they themselves are censoring information.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Could provide plenty of evidence but by your repsonses its a waste of my time.. You can bring a horse to water. You cannot make it drink. If you want to look. Do so. Nobody is stopping you.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Do you think its googles responsibility to sift through the billions of bits of information to cater to a few cranky people who spend all day complaining on the internet that they can't see some information that courts and entire governments order them to withhold? They arent a public library and can't appease everyone.

At least we have access to such a tool at no monetary expense.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Do you think its googles responsibility to sift through the billions of bits of information to cater to a few cranky people who spend all day complaining on the internet that they can't see some information that courts and entire governments order them to withhold? They arent a public library and can't appease everyone.

At least we have access to such a tool at no monetary expense.

Understand what a tool is.. Understand what limitations it has..,. Understand that Google is a weapon and started with funding from the CIA.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkestPatterns

If you run out of photos, I'll be happy to pose for some. Wore my mask today to the medical lab (they ask that we mask up before going in.)

People who are at risk here in Dallas still wear face masks. I even saw them in Florida.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join