It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was/is really going on Epstein Island?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DirtWasher
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

If the alterations are to make a cadaver look like the person of interest, then "close enough" is probably enough to convince the masses. A live switcheroo would require a large enough stock of clones. How large? I don't know. Just enough to be able to experiment endlessly without ethical restrictions or public scrutiny, and perhaps find a way to solve the problems of mimicry accuracy and growth time.

Human cloning has probably been going strong for 40 years now, right?

How would they Mature the Clone Baby to Fit the Age of the Target ?

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUBE007
a reply to: DirtWasher

at least, I read somewhere (can not find the article) that we have been doing it successfully since the late 1930's. Who knows we have been mislead into everything since the beginning of time.

If you really think about it, we have been cloned since we were created here. IF the reincarnation theory is accurate the aliens on the moon have been placing us back into different avatars since time immortal. Maybe that's the real rub here

Those theories are deep, Hubes…

(Huh? No I didnt say deep p-… I said-…just…)

Very deep though. Obviously you have heard of my favorite one of THOSE types of theories. Lasttuesdayism…that’s it right? Maybe I have the day wrong but it’s a theory that says that for all we know, this universe has only existed a matter of hours…maybe it was created in a simulation program on what we would consider just last Tuesday…so 100 hours ago and that’s it. Everything from the primordial ooze, to dinosaurs, to antediluvian to medieval then enlightened and modern times are just a backdrop of falsified memories and a made up story of a past that never was and those in the simulation have their own memories of a life before last Tuesday but it’s all BS and for all we know we have only existed a matter of hours. A day or two.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Time is Relative to Our Universe . It Does Not Exist Outside of it .

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

originally posted by: HUBE007
a reply to: DirtWasher

at least, I read somewhere (can not find the article) that we have been doing it successfully since the late 1930's. Who knows we have been mislead into everything since the beginning of time.

If you really think about it, we have been cloned since we were created here. IF the reincarnation theory is accurate the aliens on the moon have been placing us back into different avatars since time immortal. Maybe that's the real rub here

Those theories are deep, Hubes…

(Huh? No I didnt say deep p-… I said-…just…)

Very deep though. Obviously you have heard of my favorite one of THOSE types of theories. Lasttuesdayism…that’s it right? Maybe I have the day wrong but it’s a theory that says that for all we know, this universe has only existed a matter of hours…maybe it was created in a simulation program on what we would consider just last Tuesday…so 100 hours ago and that’s it. Everything from the primordial ooze, to dinosaurs, to antediluvian to medieval then enlightened and modern times are just a backdrop of falsified memories and a made up story of a past that never was and those in the simulation have their own memories of a life before last Tuesday but it’s all BS and for all we know we have only existed a matter of hours. A day or two.

Plausible, would be an easy blanket explanation for all the things that seem to not add up, Moors in Spain around Columbus "discovery" of the Americas, The black death of the mediaeval times, the inconsistencies with how large/small the Earth is, flat or globe Earth, Mandela effects, the list goes on and on and on...
edit on 13-5-2023 by HUBE007 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join