It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Files Sacred Object or Ancient Weapon? Where is the Ark of the Covenant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 04:48 AM
link   
This is a topic that some might find interesting and in truth, many of the supposed locations of the Ark are discussed and the threads which point in a certain direction are exposed. Also the power of the Ark to kill and assist in taking down the enemies of Israel is biblically documented for the believers and discussed. Congratulations to the Why Files as it is my understanding they have surpassed 2 million subscriptions !

Even though UFOs are seen everywhere: over the desert, over the ocean, over cities; there's no way to predict when and where they'll show up.

Well, no way except for one: build or detonate a nuclear weapon.

Since the dawn of the atomic age, UFOs have been seen -- and photographed -- during nuclear weapons tests and near nuclear weapons facilities.

The Ark of the Covenant is one of the most mysterious artifacts in human history. The Ark, a sacred chest made of wood and covered in gold, has been missing since 587 BC. Its last known location was Jerusalem, somewhere under the Temple Mount.

What does this have to do with UFOs?

In 2011, a UFO was hovering over the Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. It emitted a flash of light, then shot straight up and disappeared into the night sky.

This could be just a coincidence. But it could be that the craft was looking for the Ark.

The Ark of the Covenant is an object of extreme religious importance to over 2 billion people. But why would a UFO be looking for it? Because it's the most dangerous weapon of mass destruction ever created.

youtu.be...

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

That was a good episode, though, I was perplexed that Aksum at the Church of St. Mary of Zion wasn't mentioned, or I missed it.

They've claimed for hundreds of years to possess the Ark and have a yearly procession with it if I remember correctly.

Also, if you remember the story of the Queen of Sheba in the Bible, it makes perfect sense, since they have familial connections.

Go, Heckle!!!

edit on 5/5/2023 by LizzidPepo because: sp.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Jeremiah 3:15–16 (ESV): 15 “ ‘And I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will feed you with knowledge and understanding. 16 And when you have multiplied and been fruitful in the land, in those days, declares the Lord, they shall no more say, “The ark of the covenant of the Lord.” It shall not come to mind or be remembered or missed; it shall not be made again.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Great episode. He really does his homework every time and I learned stuff.
Here is the after show.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Here's ONE of the last theories I heard or read on the subject...

King David later took the Ark to Jerusalem, where his son and successor, Solomon, eventually installed it in the temple. Since its disappearance, some 2,000 years ago, numerous theories have arisen about its fate. One of the most well known holds that Levitical priests moved the Ark to Egypt just before the Babylonians sacked Jerusalem in 586 B.C. From there it was supposedly moved to Ethiopia, where it resides to this day in the town of Aksum, in the St. Mary of Zion cathedral. Only one man, a monk known as “the Guardian,” is allowed to see the Ark, and church authorities have never allowed it to be studied to determine its authenticity.

www.history.com...

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The ark of the covenant is the heart

Gold refers to blood. Tabernacle is the solar plexus. The temple is the human body

Ignore the Jewish traditions surrounding the Ark/heart, because those who refer to themselves as "Jewish" are not actually the real "Jewish" described in the Bible. Old Testament "Jew" actually refers to the real Gnostics, who were also the original Christians

Regardless of how history has been re-written to paint them as having come second, they actually came first

If the didn't, there would be no "mind" with which to conceive concepts such as God

It is literally impossible within the sequence of creation itself, for them to have come second

A mind needs understand self first, in order to understand need or want (or creation) afterwards

I am talking about the original and genuine Gnostics. Not the fake cover-up version promoted today, based off the forced canonical re-translations

The ones who understood a more correct translation of the original ancient texts

The teachings still taught by the illuminated today

They did not see themselves as separate from the creator, or the creation

They were 3 parts of the same whole (mistranslated today as a "divine" trinity, instead of "mind, heart, body")

The did not see the sun as being separate from their own mind. As with "Ra" in Egyptian "⊙" which actually means both mind and sun

The unseen ⊙ mind exists internally within the brain. The seen ⊙ mind exists externally as the sun

The same with the heart and planet. One in the same. Blood pumping through the heart, like the tides going in and out

The Egyptians, Gnostics, Norse, Sumerians, etc, all saw these things as being one in the same

They had no concept of things such as "God". As true divinity is within the source, which is self, connected to/through all creation, and it's pulse

Modern translations have corrupted this understanding and attachment through fear and irrational emotive states

"The two witnesses" of Revelation = Harmonic frequency
The witnesses killed and raised = The difference between Minor and Major harmonies

Mark of the beast = Resonant Frequency
Beast out of the Earth = Timing/Cycle recurrence

People looking to understand things outside themselves they cannot possibly, and will not ever possibly understand ...

Because they refuse to look "within" first

If you can't understand self and your connection to the world around you ...

You will never understand the world that stretches outwards beyond it ...

Our source ... Or "God"

The Ark is the heart

The seat of emotion (Jesus), which is supposed to tell us instinctually what is right and wrong, if we listen to it (gatekeepers flying around it singing "Holy, Holy, Holy"

People who chase after it as if it were something physical out in the world, are looking for the wrong "buried connection", in the wrong version of their self (the external earth, instead of the internal body)

And are, sadly for them, as far from understanding our connection to creation through these things, as anyone could possibly be

edit on 5 5 23 by Compendium because: Added something

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BetweenTheDitches

Then there's the rest of the chapter describing the conditions upon which an ark is not needed, when Jerusalem will be the very throne of the Lord God. But was Christ's resurrection slab with the two angels the last similitude of that ark?

Or did that 2011 UFO take it back to Warehouse 13? Nah.

#Hecklefish

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   

The Ark is protectively hidden...right where it was. The Power of God and the Ark keep it so....until the same glorious grace from God reveals it.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Ron Wyatt did find it, but then it was hidden again. God will reveal things when they are meant to be found.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
the two theories I keep hearing are
Aksum, Ethiopea
and
under Jerusalem in a cavern, known to tptb.

some prophecy guy was predicting that in a year or two they would have the red heifer ashes to consecrate a priest, then produce the Ark and resume animal sacrifices.

wouldn't that produce a howl of leftist outrage.

not sure if a new temple is coming, or maybe they'll do this on the temple mount.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatchful

Ron Wyatt did find it, but then it was hidden again. God will reveal things when they are meant to be found.

www.youtube.com...

Wow, Noah’s Ark AND the Ark of the Covenant!

I’m on the fence about Ron Wyatt’s Noah’s Ark claims.

I’m calling bullsnip about the Ark of the Covenant one, though.

And of course, the first screen in the video you posted is for donations….

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I enjoy whyfiles so I catch every new episode and I was wondering if they were going to mention the findings of Ron Wyatt who claims to have already found it.

I have watched the below documentary twice and it is very convincing to me....

Ron Wyatt definitely found Noah's Ark...

Also Sodom and Gomorrah....

And it's hard to deny that he also found the Ark of the covenant......

It is deep in a cavern located directly below where Jesus's cross was located....

This is shown by the blood Ron Wyatt discovered on the cover of the mercy seat which he had tested.

When the earth cracked open when the veil was torn the blood of Jesus dripped down onto the Ark of the covenant!

It is fascinating!

I highly recommend watching this video on your freezing, or at least researching Ron Wyatts discoveries.

There is even claimed to be a VHS tape that shows the location and the ark which is only a blinding light....however the angels there had very specific instructions on what to do with the findings..

After watching this when I see other endeavors trying to find the Ark of the covenant I feel like they're wasting time.

I was disappointed when AJ and heckle fish didn't bring him up....
...I wonder why?

edit on 5-5-2023 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Yeah, the Templars found it along with many other things. It’s either under or near Roslyn Chapel or on Oak Island. Possibly in warehouse 13. We won’t see it again.

top topics

join