It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Washington planned the assasination atempt

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
LMAO

Because we couldnt have done any better than that?

Could we though?

I mean our military hasn't won a war in 80 years. Our most recent defeat was by goat farmers making less then $500 a year. You have to pardon my skepticism of the capabilities of our military. Especially now after the navy introduced their new spokesperson.

I mean what military would win judging by recruitment video alone.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The Ukraine with US intel tried to assassinate putin while he wasnt home.

To be fair, if it was Ukraine, and they were trying to do something, it wasn’t an assassination attempt. No way one of those measly drones go through fortification and gets to Putin. Even in an above ground residence, there’s no way the walls aren’t going to protect from a small blast from a hobby drone.

At most they were just trying to ruffle feathers.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I mean our military hasn't won a war in 80 years.

Desert Storm, and technically we achieved the major objective in the war in Iraq and defeated the state military and captured Saddam.

But other than that your point stands.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

" Don't be fooled: Russia droned the Kremlin. And any assassination attempt was done from within his own sphear...."

Do you have ANY Substantive Proof of this Claim ?

In the Coming " End Times " , there Will be Wars , and Rumors of Wars ........... Be Prepared or Die..........

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Question is, does Russia have any proof for this claim?

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
LMAO

Because we couldnt have done any better than that?

Could we though?

I mean our military hasn't won a war in 80 years. Our most recent defeat was by goat farmers making less then $500 a year. You have to pardon my skepticism of the capabilities of our military. Especially now after the navy introduced their new spokesperson.

I mean what military would win judging by recruitment video alone.

There was a lot more involved than just "goat farmers" I know I spent 8 years there in contact with them, and our beaurocratic bull# chain of command.

Suffice it to say if it was just left to the people on the ground there, we wouldnt have spent 20 years there.

2. Those people are a lot better trained than you think, far better.

3. Absolutely we could have done better, anyone who thinks different isnt living in reality. Watch the video, a college robotics class could have done better.

We didnt do this, the pipeline I DO think we did, but not this

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

History proves itself

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Putin has said all along he's at war with the West. Of course that's where the fingers are pointed at whenever anything happens.
As others said: we'd do a lot better than this.
Probably an amateur who didn't really know that explosion doesn't mean it makes a dent in a solid building.
But obviously admitting that would just cause more disillusioned citizens to mobilize.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: M5xaz

This one is from 2020 it is a Russian Colonel in INtel, who is asked his opinion on Cronavirus. He comes to the same conclusion which is the general meme today, but at the end of his presentation, he makes a fairly obvious statement which most likely means that a purge of internal parasites would be beneficial at the present time. Three years later and quite a few strange deaths later, it looks like that might have been done. This suggests that Russia is now a complete and present threat to the Dollar, So I would imagine that before BRICS gets going in earnest a hot war will probably start up.www.bitchute.com...

Russia and some of the BRICS are an economic threat to the US only as much as the US wants to push this globalist CBDC everywhere. Russia, instead, has been stocking up on Gold, the enemy of the US Dollar and likely enemy to backed-by-nothing-cancellable CBDC
edit on 5-5-2023 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The Ukraine with US intel tried to assassinate putin while he wasnt home.

To be fair, if it was Ukraine, and they were trying to do something, it wasn’t an assassination attempt. No way one of those measly drones go through fortification and gets to Putin. Even in an above ground residence, there’s no way the walls aren’t going to protect from a small blast from a hobby drone.

At most they were just trying to ruffle feathers.

That was my point. Using US intel even to the effect that putin wasn't home.

It's all laughably absurd but that's what we are getting from "sources."

I'm thinking the resistance inside of Russia is likely given all available info currently.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I find myself agreeing with you, for once.

Also, maybe home grown even more pro war nutters wanting excuse for more war?

As for being a False Flag, it was actually an attack, against a bloody flag, FFS?

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I find myself agreeing with you, for once.

Also, maybe home grown even more pro war nutters wanting excuse for more war?

As for being a False Flag, it was actually an attack, against a bloody flag, FFS?

Isnt there a bounty for landing a drone in red square or something to that effect?

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Yes, a good point, too.

Still waiting for pics of the remains of these drones, tho.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Biden must have planned it himself for it to have been so pathetic. Inept doesn’t cover it, unless - oh yes, FALSE FLAG.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Biden must have planned it himself for it to have been so pathetic. Inept doesn’t cover it, unless - oh yes, FALSE FLAG.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The more I think about it all the more confusing it gets.

The best guess I have for Ukraine doing it is ahead of Victory day as a little capture blow up the flag. I suppose from a propaganda angle, it’s not worthless. But I would imagine the cost would outweigh the returns.

It seemed like a very small drone and payload. Which brings distance into question, though even consumers have access to long range drones that I’m sure could be easily modified. This only further confuses it.

It could help Russia unify its populace, but at the cost of having egg on their face. Though, there’s been an (alleged) history of Putin doing it for the long term agenda.

Or it could be someone in Russia. Wagner is pissed off, some people have suddenly died because they were unhappy with the conflict. But I think that scenario is the least likely, as whoever did it will likely be royally screwed for something that doesn’t last a week’s news cycle.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Kenzo

Russian modus operandi is spread lies , we know this . You should also know it and stop believing them.

Whats the wests MO again?

Propaganda and war, killing millions of innocent people based on lies.
edit on 5/5/2023 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Kenzo

Russian modus operandi is spread lies , we know this . You should also know it and stop believing them.

Whats the wests MO again?

Propaganda and war, killing millions of innocent people based on lies.

Sounds about right

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

" Former CIA Officer Says Decision to Drone Attack Kremlin Was Made by the United States "

" The Wednesday attack, which was likely to have been targeting Russian President Vladimir Putin, was stopped by electronic warfare systems which disabled the drones before they could reach their target.

According to Johnson, the attack must have been spearheaded by the Biden administration and the US military-industrial complex because “decisions on such attacks are made not in Kiev, but in Washington.”

“Washington should understand clearly that we know this,” Johnson told reporters.

Although the attack, which Ukraine denied it was involved in, failed to accomplish its tactical goal, it was still highly “symbolic,” according to Johnson. "

summit.news...

If he's Lyin' , he's Dyin' .....

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

This wasn't an assassination operation at all. This isn't what an assassinate attempt by drone looks like.
This was and is something else.

<< 1    3 >>

join