It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIM'S Street Talk for May is for real please participate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 09:15 PM
link   
1. Everything coming out of Washington DC Presidential Oval office or the administration will be the opposite.

2. Local community Banks will soon be taking the back seat in America's cultural way of living and saving money and helping out the local community.

3. The exodus from Americans is real and will be taken very seriously by America's IRS and immigration department when permanently departing from America.

I WILL ADD TO THIS THREAD AS THE MONTH PROGRESSES BUT THIS IS THE BIG MONTH PEOPLE THAT I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT AND ACTUALLY FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS MANY EVENTS HAVE ACTUALLY HAPPENED DURING THE MONTH OF MAY WORLDWIDE ALSO.

It would be nice if you folks at ATS would add to this thread that is happening in your local area also because things are just too wacky like have you seen the new Navy recruiting advertisement I mean you can only come up with one word for the military, and that is, it has gone insane.

The US military now officially in my opinion and many that have served in the military and are currently serving in the military will agree the military leadership is insane.
edit on 0500000056152023-05-04T21:15:56-05:00155605pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0500000004362023-05-04T21:36:04-05:00360405pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well we know you love the month of May so here we are.

All clear in my midwestern state. Besides the latest train de-railment on non china owned land, mass shooting or tranny military ads.

Just another month in clown world

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
Well we know you love the month of May so here we are.

All clear in my midwestern state. Besides the latest train de-railment on non china owned land, mass shooting or tranny military ads.

Just another month in clown world

Hey man thanks a lot for participating you got a pretty cool name Suicide King.

Sounds like a cool rock band name actually.
Is that the name of your rock band

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

You are just observant and pay attention. Yes, a lot of what you said is most likely true. A lot of people are getting upset with the way things are going, but most cannot afford to move somewhere else...and we cannot fix what is wrong either since the people running things...run things.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   
People still have the past local election signs up in their yards cause 1/2 of the sign also says "Support the Police".
Scissors haven't been invented yet in my local bubble.
It's also 2020 all over again.
Pandemic lockdown removed? No problem. Every other road is closed for construction you WILL stay at home.
Our Township Road Crews and DOT insist.

People don't care anymore about DC's games.
(here at least)
Home exterior updating is rampant. New siding new roofs before construction material's pricing skyrockets again.
People are too busy working the novelty of DC's working against the people has faded.
It's just accepted as fact.

edit on 4-5-2023 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   

"Cup Of Wonder" - Jethro Tull

May I make my fond excuses for the lateness of the hour,
but we accept your invitation, and we bring you Beltane's flower.
For the May Day is the great day, sung along the old straight track.
And those who ancient lines did ley will heed the song that calls them back.

Pass the word and pass the lady,
pass the plate to all who hunger.
Pass the wit of ancient wisdom,
pass the cup of crimson wonder.

www.azlyrics.com...

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   
We emptied out another suburb neighborhood last week. 58 houses, demolished to make room for concrete pavement. Since grass and trees are illegal now in our District. Too much carbon will kill us all, is what everyone is saying here. Another 300 plus families boarded the ship yesterday. That ship will be back on Monday and will be empty and ready for thousands more.

It's getting bleak. I left the house for the first time in days the other day to get some groceries. They tore down the walmart. I couldn't believe it so I drove across town to the older walmart. The town was like a ghost town. There are also dogs, everywhere. Anyways, that walmart was closed and in the process of being demoed.

I grabbed a bag of dorittos from this food truck for $20. And then there was this family with a cow at the closed 7-11. I got a plastic gallon jug of raw mile for $20.

It's insane out here!

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Really that sounds so terrible.
I wish I could post the abandoned homes here in this place.
It's unbelievable it's kind of like you think the aliens are kidnapping the people here.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
1. Everything coming out of Washington DC Presidential Oval office or the administration will be the opposite.

2. Local community Banks will soon be taking the back seat in America's cultural way of living and saving money and helping out the local community.

3. The exodus from Americans is real and will be taken very seriously by America's IRS and immigration department when permanently departing from America.

I WILL ADD TO THIS THREAD AS THE MONTH PROGRESSES BUT THIS IS THE BIG MONTH PEOPLE THAT I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT AND ACTUALLY FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS MANY EVENTS HAVE ACTUALLY HAPPENED DURING THE MONTH OF MAY WORLDWIDE ALSO.

It would be nice if you folks at ATS would add to this thread that is happening in your local area also because things are just too wacky like have you seen the new Navy recruiting advertisement I mean you can only come up with one word for the military, and that is, it has gone insane.

The US military now officially in my opinion and many that have served in the military and are currently serving in the military will agree the military leadership is insane.

I think the Pentagon needs to muster up and adjust some politicians' asses.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Don't know about 'insane', but the rank odor of incompetence is overwhelmingly strong.

Cheers

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   
don't forget we're now shooting down UFOs, are inundated with illegals and fentanyl zombies who use the pavement as a bathroom and are launching drone strikes on the kremlin...cheers:

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   
4. can't deny this one
edit on 0500000056042023-05-06T21:04:56-05:00045605pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 0500000038052023-05-06T21:05:38-05:00053805pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0500000056052023-05-06T21:05:56-05:00055605pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 02:32 AM
link   
5. This one is the awareness for May and the future. Please watch it.

edit on 0500000051322023-05-08T02:32:51-05:00325105am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 03:34 AM
link   
May 10, 2023 New update.

Link www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
May 10, 2023 New update.

Link www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I'm confused ... Why was the thread closed? Did you, I or anyone else make comments that went out of bounds?

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

we cannot fix what is wrong either since the people running things...run things.

Damn that's deep. So simple and profound it made me laugh out loud.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
We emptied out another suburb neighborhood last week. 58 houses, demolished to make room for concrete pavement. Since grass and trees are illegal now in our District. Too much carbon will kill us all, is what everyone is saying here. Another 300 plus families boarded the ship yesterday. That ship will be back on Monday and will be empty and ready for thousands more.

It's getting bleak. I left the house for the first time in days the other day to get some groceries. They tore down the walmart. I couldn't believe it so I drove across town to the older walmart. The town was like a ghost town. There are also dogs, everywhere. Anyways, that walmart was closed and in the process of being demoed.

I grabbed a bag of dorittos from this food truck for $20. And then there was this family with a cow at the closed 7-11. I got a plastic gallon jug of raw mile for $20.

It's insane out here!

Good grief.....where the heck are you?????? Please say Chicago.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
May 12, 2023 Friday Tokyo
MIM's Street Talk for May was right. For those following this, I did ask for you ( if possible ) what is happening in your country that is mostly political.
Today, in America, people now have to realize America has now gone full blown Dictatorship of Government. Doesn't matter now what party you belong too. You are not wanted and will be treated as garbage that is headed for a one-way trip to the dump.
As of now, anyone that believes that JB was truly elected to be the 46th President of the USA is now living in unknown territory of ones futures destination .

I'm sure that this links backs up what I've been saying about May of 2023. Your comments are cherished here . I live in a country that has very STRICT border controls. Its stable.

As of today, America, in my opinion has lost its American border by land, air and sea.

Please note this: I will say this since I have had the experience of being in a country that was under Martial Law.
AMERICA WILL BE UNDER MARTIAL LAW, IT HAS NO OTHER OPTION DUE TO UNCONTROLLABLE CRIME ON THE STREETS WITH AN UNKNOWN AMOUNT OF ILLEGAL PEOPLE UNEMPLOYED

President Joe Biden just destroyed the American Dream or I should say "America".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
May 14 , 2023 Sunday

Another MIM's Street Talk coming true.

Remember I said " Martial Law "

This is a soft tone of the beginning of Neighborhood " Martial Law " and like I always been saying '" FEAR = FEAR EVERY AMERICAN REGARDLESS"

I'LL POST THE OTHER ATS'S MEMBERS LINK ... www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join