It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Molotov may day in Paris.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: JAGStorm

Right other people on twitter are saying it and everything on the internet is always true, right?

Like I said, some people won’t believe things until CNN says it.

I know people come down on twitter, but they are really known for breaking news.

edit on 2-5-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: anonentity

I really hope it spreads.

Gestapo receiving their own medicine.

Needed more diesel mixed in that.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Many places, businesses, groups, organisations, even websites could do with a change of leadership. Advocating for such must surely infringe our new guidelines though.

So perhaps acknowledging that this is happening and could potentially happen in other countries is fine. It is possibly a good thing that people are able to express their frustrations against dictatorial BS. Hopefully others will find a way to express themselves too.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Peeple

I've been there probably more often than you and live not that far away.

How do you know? I lived not even an hour away most of my childhood and teen years, which is why
I still have friends in the region.

Still a huge stretch to 'killing people' don't you think?

No because I know things are unreported. Perhaps the police bopped someone on the head and they later died as a result.
Word travels locally and a lot of those stories don't make headlines, which is why I believe my friend that actually lives there in that country, and up until a few weeks ago living in Paris. That's as local as it gets. You think everytime the police kill somone it gets reported?

I find it incredulous that someone on a conspiracy site only believes things with "sources" and not the underbelly which often times is what is actually the truth.

If I recall correctly you live in Germany or a bordering country. When I lived in that region that was as different as us living in different states. Being close is not the same. I live in Wisconsin and just a thin line separates us from Illinois and I can tell you we might as well be on mars it is so different. Even the people dress different, look different, think different.

You really generalize with conjecture don’t you ?
80% imo of Americans are very similar in thoughts & morals .
Of course big cities differ a bit in thought compared to rural small towns , but claiming that people from Wisconsin are different from Illinois is just silly.
You are different & assume your thoughts reign supreme, but it’s just not true .
Wisconsin is the drunkest state , so that separates you from all the other states .
I was in Wisconsin a few time , drank some old timers drink or something like that . Went to a dinner club that was really good , but everyone seemed just the same as people in my state .

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Whiskermegistus

Both Illinois and Wisconsin are large and have big cities (Chicago/ Milwaukee) and many smaller rural areas and smaller cities.

I lived in both places for decades. I lived in six different places in Illinois and three different places in Wisconsin.
Ask anyone from Illinois or Wisconsin if there is a difference in the people and they will absolutely say yes.
You can physically see difference, and also by how people dress. People are nice drivers in Wisconsin and jerk drivers in Illinois. You will notice the difference almost immediately when you cross over the state line.
People in Illinois generally dress better and a lot less casually. People and life Illinois is much more fast paced.
People in Wisconsin are for guns, people in Illinois are not. I could go on all day.

If Wisconsin and Illinois were in Europe they would 100% be different countries.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Whiskermegistus

Both Illinois and Wisconsin are large and have big cities (Chicago/ Milwaukee) and many smaller rural areas and smaller cities.

I lived in both places for decades. I lived in six different places in Illinois and three different places in Wisconsin.
Ask anyone from Illinois or Wisconsin if there is a difference in the people and they will absolutely say yes.
You can physically see difference, and also by how people dress. People are nice drivers in Wisconsin and jerk drivers in Illinois. You will notice the difference almost immediately when you cross over the state line.
People in Illinois generally dress better and a lot less casually. People and life Illinois is much more fast paced.
People in Wisconsin are for guns, people in Illinois are not. I could go on all day.

If Wisconsin and Illinois were in Europe they would 100% be different countries.

I politely disagree

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join