It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another gun killing in Texas

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   
A man ( Mexican ) supposedly supposedly killed 5 people or anyway I forgot how many at the moment but an eight year old child was killed too he shot all of them from the head above the shoulder than the head this is terrible.
The man is still on the loose too is believed to be carrying a AK-15 or whatever they're called AK-47 armed and dangerous currently the police have lost track of them and the dogs have lost track of his tracks also.
www.woodtv.com...
edit on 0400000007042023-04-30T08:04:07-05:00040704am8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

So sad. Not sure what's wrong with people these days. You may want to fix your post. The victims were from Honduras according to the article linked. Just moved there. No mention of the shooter being from Honduras.

Another man got mad that he paid for parking when on a date and found out it was a scam. Went back out killed the guy and resumed his date over a lousy 40.00. Also in Texas.
Guardian

edit on 30-4-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It was 5 people the 8yo boy included.
He was popping of rounds in his yard and his neighbor asked his to please stop as they were trying to sleep.
Then after they went inside we went to the neighbors house and murdered them.
Very tragic and I hope justice gets served via lead.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I just read in the Guardian that this happened at 2330 ish what sort of idiot shoots a gun in his backyard at that time of night?
I mean, fair enough if you live out in the sticks and have no neighbours...but bloody hell.

The shooter was Mexican.
edit on 47pSun, 30 Apr 2023 07:51:47 -050020232023-04-30T07:51:47-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: addendum

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I read that this guy had fled to Mexico, and that could be why they lost him -- not his scent. Just couldn't continue over the border.

I don't get the underlying motivation for all these mass killings, but they do seem to be quickly increasing. Maybe we're just hearing more about them. Maybe not.

It does fit the times though, as we have tyrants rearing their ugly heads in politics, social engineering, activism, etc. Big tyrants beget little tyrants.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Okay thanks I fixed the post.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

It's nothing more than we are seeing the result of the last 20-20+ years of crazy breeding with crazy.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   
COULD BE ANYWHERE THE HILLa reply to: musicismagic

I was following this story since yesterday

they claimed 12 hours ago the guy was surrounded
I figured great that is it... Wake up this morning
it was not him and they just had another guy surrounded
a few hours ago.. very conflicting reports.

He probably did flee to mexico
but I have not read anything confirming that
news.
UPDATE

COULD BE ANYWHERE THE HILL
Now the ass hole could be anywhere they are saying.
edit on 30-4-2023 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

Considering the current state of policing in Texas, anything is possible.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   

How far from Houston to Mexico?

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Over Medicated is dangerous ☠️

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just under 6 hour drive to the nearest border crossing in Matamoros, if one drives at the speed limit.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

It's nothing more than we are seeing the result of the last 20-20+ years of crazy breeding with crazy.

Well, there is that... but murderous depraved hearts are much more than crazy. Crazy shoots because they think aliens are after them. Tyrants kill for personal satisfaction. We're talking about people who kill because they feel wronged and they're damn well going to destroy whoever they think wronged them.

"You won't take the vax? You're putting my family in danger! No medical care for you -- just die!!!"

"You don't think I'm REALLY a woman? I'll choke you with my lady dick and then set you on fire!!!"

Even on a lesser level, just consider how many people presumed to have the wisdom and authority to tell others to inject an unknown and experimental substance into their bodies. None of these people knew the ingredients of the vaccines, nor the various interactions of these substances, much less how it would react in a human body. None had conducted any studies. Few had even read the minimal amount of studies that had been conducted. But they didn't care. But people were (and still are) quite confident insisting others poison their bodies for their own benefit.

"Oh -- the vaccine is killing people? Well I don't believe it, and even if it is, too bad because I'm okay!"

Or how about all the folks so gleeful about executing child molesters? Or cops killing civilians because they might be a threat? Or shooting illegals as they cross the border?

This murderous mindset goes far beyond your garden type crazy.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
a reply to: carewemust

Just under 6 hour drive to the nearest border crossing in Matamoros, if one drives at the speed limit.

howabout by speed boat? 😀

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

"You don't think I'm REALLY a woman? I'll choke you with my lady dick and then set you on fire!!!"

What??

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx

What??

You apparently don't follow "TERF is a Slur" or any of the big trans TUMBLR or Reddit sites.

Good for you! I wish I'd never seen it... there isn't enough eye bleach in the world to wash that filth away.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx

What??

You apparently don't follow "TERF is a Slur" or any of the big trans TUMBLR or Reddit sites.

Good for you! I wish I'd never seen it... there isn't enough eye bleach in the world to wash that filth away.

We know dude your going to get our post removed
this threads about a drunken mexican who shot
up immigrated hondurans and might
have fled to mexico dont let them
stay in your head..

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

this threads about a drunken mexican who shot up immigrated hondurans and might
stay in your head..

Fine. I'll stick with this murderous tyrant with a depraved heart, who decided to shoot up a home and its people because he felt wronged and he was going to destroy them.

This is not your garden variety crazy.

My point still stands -- for this guy and generally.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   

this threads about a drunken mexican who shot up immigrated hondurans and might
stay in your head..

Fine. I'll stick with this murderous tyrant with a depraved heart, who decided to shoot up a home and its people because he felt wronged and he was going to destroy them.

This is not your garden variety crazy.

My point still stands -- for this guy and generally.

That is right..

Demoncrat immigration policies does not help
situations like this where probably a legal mexican immigrant
saw a house full of illegal hondurians coming into
his neighborhood and telling him what
to do in his backyard..

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I do agree, crazy is a nice blanket that fits pretty well. Now, I don't think it will describe everyone the same, it does fit.

There will always be the outliers that just "do it to do it". There will always be the ones that "didn't know they were doing it"

As I am sure you are well aware, this country, has a mental health problem disguised as a gun problem. The current admin refuse to acknowledge that and would rather go after our rights instead. And, it goes much further than just being people killing other people, as you mentioned with the last 3+ years of "trust the science" and "Do this for everyone around you, not yourself" (paraphrasing)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join