It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steel beams in WTC, whats the real deal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
ok, im watching the history channel and they have a special on the WTC. I heard here that the beams were taken away and never investigated afterwards. well, they showed the gentleman in charge of the investigation, and his thoery was that the fireproofing was knocked right off from the impact. they went into detail about how the tower was constructed with numbers on each of the beams so they could tell which one went where, but they didnt actually show any AFTER the crash. they showed ground zero, ground zero directly after cleanup, but the inspection took place off site as the refuse was hauled away almost immediately. they didnt show any after pics.

so, let the quest for information begin. ill take any that you have regarding what happened to the wtc refuse. thanks guys, i know you will share some good stuff on this...

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
ATS has loads of information on this.
I took the liberty of using the search feature offered and used the ATS Google option and came up with these:
steel beams + WTC

This 9/11 Index may also be helpful to you and in what you seek.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
thanks seeker, i already looked for the thread i saw it in, cant find it. thats why i started this thread. also, im looking and finding great information on settl beams and the physics related to that, but cant find where the steel beams went, when the went there, and what happened to them once they got there. ill keep digging but im sure somebody will know something about it.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Notice in something like a passenger jet crash they attempt at great lengths to recover every single particle of debris, and study them. Not with the WTC or Oklahoma City either for that matter. In fact they had gone great lengths to hinder close examination of debris on both occasions. Funny thing is that I dont believe these people want to kill people, at least not in a get your rocks off sort of way, because attacks would be more frequent, and it would be devistating to the economy thats feeding their agenda. I mean come on, If there was a huge network of terrorists ready to carry out attacks, they would be happening frequently, and more of an infrastructure based assault, as in say poisoning 2 million peoples water supply, attacking power grids, and the like. I believe there hasnt been another attack yet because after 911 everybody dropped their drawers, bent over and spread their cheeks. As long as we are staying in that position there is no need for another attack. Its all about pushing agendas through at any cost. Right now there would be too many questions about good policys,that were not fully implimented yet to warrent another attack ATM. When they try to go to far, even with the 911 fears, and the public, and minor poloticians put their foot down on the nonsence, then and only then will we be attacked again. We can either let them pass any laws they want, and kiss our way of life goodbye. Or we can have devistating "terrorist " attacks, then kiss our way of life goodbye. Great choices eh?

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
yeah, it pretty much boils my blood which is why i started this topic. I never heard the oklahoma city rubble was confiscated in the same manner i am alleging the wtc rubble was, but sometimes answering a question with a question can be a good thing as you can bet your sweet posterior im gonna research that now too.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I watched that show last night and I sum it up in one word: PROPAGANDA.

Fireproofing would not be expected to just "be knocked off" as these buildings were designed to withstand impacts from planes (and, I imagine, earthquakes). Most projects of this magnitude (the building of the WTC) are built to withstand 3 times the load they are expected to carry: this is standard civil and structural engineering practice.

Those jokers they had on TV were paid off. TV is controlled by the government, even cable TV.

I saw the start of the next show too, the 're-enactment' type show: Of course they immediately started off with the pregnant woman off to work at WTC. Always gotta throw in the Almighty Mother, play the famblee card (more propaganda). This show was quite nauseating so I switched to cartoons.

new topics

top topics

join