It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens have visited me

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: StuKE

I don't mind sharing more photos but not of the night in July 2022 because they actually show what I believe to be Aliens and some of their technology. There was a machine that appeared before the aliens arrived and it printed a rectangular sheet with a symbol on it. if someone could draw this symbol and the machine used to print it, which both are very simple in design, then I know they'd seen what I've seen.

The very strange thing is when I sharpened one particular image, my front tree appeared to not be a tree at all and the crab-like Alien was attempting to leap off of it. This is why I believe we are the simulation and everything in our reality can be manipulated by these Aliens for their own benefit. Even the layer of blocks had these very dark black squares that looked like gateways to another place.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: NM19920

I watched a show a couple of years ago about aliens in Alaska. Accounts from people on the Seward Peninsula (my old stomping grounds) mirror exactly what you described.

I do have to admit to the picture of the water dish and white rectangle looks CGI to me; it's in much clearer focus than the rest of the picture like it was overlaid. ( No offense intended-just the ever-present skeptic in me.)

It's because I zoomed in and sharpened the image.

Heres a one of the lights changing its shape after scanning the water bowl

Here's a picture of the 4 lights outside my bedroom in July 2022, one of them is underneath the white vehicle while the other three wait.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: NM19920
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

I will check out the video thanks.

One looked aquatic and walked like a crab and had little black shoes on each of its legs. Another looked like a large square head with two eyes with markings on the tops and sides that made them resemble crosses, two nostrils, a mouth, and a chin. He didn't have a body and was using two very large but short legs/or arms to walk, one on each side of his head, equally proportioned to one another. He had lots of small white dots around him. Behind him was the crab-looking alien. Getting out of the rectangular ship was another very small Alien and I could only make out the two very thin arms it was using to push itself out of the sideways rectangular ship.

Good one
You have imagination

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NM19920
I would like to share what happened to me on a summer night in 2022.

I immediately noticed 4 glowing white dots floating between my vehicles that appeared to be going back and forth…

Two would stay between the vehicles and the other two would go underneath. They'd come back out and all 4 would go in.

They then would go to my other vehicle and circle it…

when I looked out my window and flashed my light toward the direction of the floating objects…four lights had grouped

It was a translucent creature that appeared to acknowledge they fact that I had made out their presence but wasn't bothered by it enough to leave…

Another creature who had many legs and walked like a crab crossed in between the vehicles and appeared to peek from the rear of the other one…

Once they were satisfied I wasn't going to look out the window again they went back to trying to get into the vehicles. This went on for about 3 minutes until I felt disinterested in what was happening and fell asleep.

The ship's lid flipped open and between 4-6, very small Aliens came out with the only one who resembles anything human, leading them towards the direction of my home.

While in the middle of the street, my 5-foot mailbox, was transformed into a 5-6 foot rectangle that a larger flying rectangle dropped in its place.

You can see inside of it a machine that is making two separate round dots and connecting them to form a cross that is being emitted out of the rectangle and permitting the air around it.

At this point, the creatures are in the middle of the street and are being greeted by another distinctly alien-looking creature who doesn't have a body, only a head with large framed glasses, and never appears to look directly towards my camera.

The human-looking alien leading the group across the street is greeted by this floating head Alien and appears to be allies. After a few seconds, my mailbox is transformed back into its original shape.

This is the point where I'm laying in bed and start to look at my security camera and notice the four glowing lights.

Only after looking back at the footage I noticed the whole area was covered with these translucent beings, who are very small, and different, and those who look alike appear to be a copy. While the lights were circling my vehicle, some of the tiny Aliens were chasing and shooting weapons at one another. When I sharpened the images, everything becomes a lot clearer and you can see layers of different-sized blocks that these creatures appear to be transversing.

Hun, don’t go to Patras or Rio and put that on your tongue on Carnival. You probably scared those dancers and light showmen half to death as you wove in and out of those floats…

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Sounds/looks like something animated, searching for clues about whatever caused the destruction around your vehicles the nights before.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Please share them all

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Just wanted to say btw, I’m not mocking you just having fun. Your story is actually fascinating and I have been there myself so I understand how weird than ensuing feeling is when you just think, “ok, now I KNOW know…what the heck am I supposed to do with this!?” And I nor anyone else with an experience seems to have figured that next step out. So I am just playin with you, in the important wild stuff we have experienced you and I are in the same boat together!

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Cartoons, funny you should say that. When I had my first memorable abduction, the very first thing I saw resembled a crazy looking cartoon looking creepy mechanical robot? I laughed at first and said to my friend That isn’t real.

Then the damn thing started flying at us at a high rate of speed from a treetop.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Bump for sharing a personal story.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I was kinda surprised you went to bed after seeing the aliens.

How could someone make up a story like that? There's more white lights in the pictures and the biggest lights in the center frame have shadows beneath them...

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I don't mind sharing more photos but not of the night in July 2022 because they actually show what I believe to be Aliens and some of their technology.

WTF? So all we get is your story and not the hard evidence which you actually definitely have?

Also, when they revealed themselves as a crab like creature, you fell asleep moments later of boredom? And were then stricken with fear for the next 6 months and couldn't sleep with the lights off? How does that work exactly...

Come on. This stinks of wild imagination and not a lot else. Cameras with even basic night vision are going to capture a bunch of crap floating about, you can't just attach a story to that crap and expect us all to believe it, sorry.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

I was kinda surprised you went to bed after seeing the aliens.

How could someone make up a story like that? There's more white lights in the pictures and the biggest lights in the center frame have shadows beneath them...

I would be up for days trying to analyze over and over what happened.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It’s something a lot of people want to forget or block out. It is very traumatizing!

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Cartoons, funny you should say that. When I had my first memorable abduction, the very first thing I saw resembled a crazy looking cartoon looking creepy mechanical robot? I laughed at first and said to my friend That isn’t real.

Then the damn thing started flying at us at a high rate of speed from a treetop.

Thank you. I believe some are robots because during the encounter in July of 2022, there were several identical-looking aliens who appeared to keep a distance from all the others, always faced the camera, had a round head with two antennas in the center facing upwards, a very thin neck which connected to a triangle shaped body, two very thin arms with one bending at its elbow facing upwards as if pointing to the sky and the other directly at its side, two very thin legs, no visible feet. I believe we have many Aliens who are here with us on Earth. I just don't know if they are in reality or if we are.
edit on 28-4-2023 by NM19920 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: markymint

I don't mind sharing more photos but not of the night in July 2022 because they actually show what I believe to be Aliens and some of their technology.

WTF? So all we get is your story and not the hard evidence which you actually definitely have?

Also, when they revealed themselves as a crab like creature, you fell asleep moments later of boredom? And were then stricken with fear for the next 6 months and couldn't sleep with the lights off? How does that work exactly...

Come on. This stinks of wild imagination and not a lot else. Cameras with even basic night vision are going to capture a bunch of crap floating about, you can't just attach a story to that crap and expect us all to believe it, sorry.

Agreed...

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: markymint

At the time of the encounter, I was only able to see the 4 lights and what they were doing. I've been interested in UFOs ever since I can remember and any intelligent person knows we are not alone, I just never expected for them to be right outside of my bedroom window. The strange thing is when I was watching them I didn't feel any fear because it was just 4 little lights, it was that morning when I looked at the footage and noticed everything else that was going on.

When I looked outside and shined my light in their direction, I only saw a little kitten staring back at me.

The lights grouped together and hid out of my view

edit on 28-4-2023 by NM19920 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
Just wanted to say btw, I’m not mocking you just having fun. Your story is actually fascinating and I have been there myself so I understand how weird than ensuing feeling is when you just think, “ok, now I KNOW know…what the heck am I supposed to do with this!?” And I nor anyone else with an experience seems to have figured that next step out. So I am just playin with you, in the important wild stuff we have experienced you and I are in the same boat together!

“ok, now I KNOW know…what the heck am I supposed to do with this!?”... exactly how I felt/still feel.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Be glad you’re alive and ignore it! Works for me.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   

i have very advanced video gear. if this is a repeating even right now can i come set up ,my cameras?

get real night vision gear and a FLIR scop they are like 500$

getting proof will be well worth the cost

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join