It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Nurse Describes Hospital Covid-19 Protocols As “Medical Murder”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I'm absolutely sure. I respond to the city..and was diagnosed May 21, 2019. Yes. Coronavirus...then "COVID" Jan 20-ish locked us all down

Yes, I vaxed the 1st days Pfizer came out. We and other ER, med, police n fire...got 1st thru our positions.

I can suggest you research the responders were experiencing back into the 1st months on...

Thanks

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: tanstaafl

They had no name yet.

They also didn't have any of the ridiculously useless tests that didn't prove anything about whether or not you had covid.

May 2019..many of us had this weird, unidentified flu in summer. Hallucinations, sick on rigs riding. Nurses, doctors...but we keep working.

So you were sick... it happens you know.

Jan 9, 2020 I recvd vax 1 Pfizer.

Like I said, pure BS. The jabs weren't available until December of 2020, and the plan/scam-demic wasn't even declared until March... so how pray tell did you get a jab before either actually happened?

So... again... pure BS.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Antimony

Wow these people are just ....gone. Lost... totally braindead.

Makes me fearful and a bit sick to my stomach about the gullibility and stupidity of humanity. Like I felt during lockdown.
Luckily they are the EXTREME minority. I don't know anyone like this. Unfortunately the internet amplifies the stupid:

'I can't even bother anymore, I'm essentially despondent. To be honest I don't even think about COVID, this is just my world for now. I put my mask on because that's just what I do, and I don't really interact with other people because that's what I don't do.'

'Yeah I gave up on having a normal pre-2020 life ever again after the government went full on VAX only knowing that wasn’t going to work.

I spend time with very few people, if we don’t want to wear masks around each other we can take a test since we still have those for now. At least it will be summer soon so I can see my friends outside'

They gave up on life. Most of us were over this in all action and lifestyle...like 2 months in. years ago.

I wonder what the major age demographic is for these folks.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

There's always the option to say I'm just not doing it anymore

The tests or the masks.

Covid isn't killing people anymore and they aren't enforcing the protocols that did

Take the mask off and live

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

The tests or the masks.

Covid isn't killing people anymore and they aren't enforcing the protocols that did

I think this was just the test run, and they plan to do it again with a scarier variant or virus. They're also slowly taking rights away so this things wont be a choice.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I've still never had a 'test'. Luckily when I fly this summer they are all done too.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

So....On the 2nd of December 2020, the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine was approved for use in the UK, becoming the first to be authorised anywhere in the world.......

But you manged to get the vaccine 11 months before it was authorised anywhere else in the world?

I think you must have meant to write.....January 9 2021.

From Pfizer website:

March 11, 2020 the World Health Organization declared COVID-19 a pandemic. Just six days later, on March 17, Pfizer signed a letter of intent with BioNTech to co-develop a potential COVID-19 vaccine.

edit on 26-4-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

The tests or the masks.

Just got back from the VA.

You would swear it was the first day of the COVID announcement and the lockdowns. Mandatory masking as you walk in the door and still all the “Stand six feet apart” signs everywhere.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
You don’t? Free donuts and a ticket in the lottery!

A day off work!

Because it’s your civic duty ......

I don’t understand it either.

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

But see...that's what I said. EMTcrews are always catching the flu, viruses, all year long..

We did and do...and still feel that the vax-is-wacked, pointless...still flu's n viruses, sometimes bad.

Flu's and viruses. 2 Tylenol, bed, soup...cya at work.

We have been hoodwinked. And not by the med prof...we are the tools only. The "controllers" got the plans...

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Sure to clarify..we were all sick 2019...we are in Michigan where Pfizer's 1st trucks rolled out in 12-20.

We were in fact the 1st group of responders for State, County, Local 1-21 State wide to get vax 1.

Thank you for the correction. COVID fog.....(move along....still just a flu)...✌️

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

But see...that's what I said.

You said you got the covid in May of 2019, a full 7 months before the first reported case in the US, 8 or 9 months before they started closing things down.

So like I have been saying, what you are saying is impossible, so... BS.

and still feel that the vax-is-wacked, pointless.

Oh, there's a point to it, just not immunity or anything to do with health.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

edit on 26-4-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   
My wife was taken from me by those treacherous death merchants. If I had my way China would be a nuclear wasteland.
edit on 26-4-2023 by Weareromulas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I am Paramedic. 30+ years. Believe me. It was "Coronavirus" in the beginning. Were you asleep? We were out saving folks....

My credentials stand. Youre misinformed as to the Coronavirus...morphing into Covid, the 19 th version of it from China..in 2019.

MS
EMT/Adv Life Disaster Life Support
FEMA/Dept of Homeland Security/MedCorps
Commander
I.C.S. Incident Commander Service
Region 2 South, Wayne County, MI
edit on 04234930America/ChicagoWed, 26 Apr 2023 21:01:49 -050001202300000049 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 04233830America/ChicagoWed, 26 Apr 2023 21:02:38 -050002202300000038 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Thank you. Precisely. We were talking tonight about the past 3-4 years....

Nasty thing came along, locked us up...and ...now? We look back on a bad flu series, viruses, some unlucky, died, others survived.

Know what we think? Its STILL just a nasty ass, viral bound, reoccurring FLU like nastiness. Nothing changed. Only the names. And it went right back to what we said: Bad flu, Pneumonia, Viruses....yep.

Just like the last 30 years...and next year, and in 10.

Peace

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

The tests or the masks.

I think this was just the test run, and they plan to do it again with a scarier variant or virus. They're also slowly taking rights away so this things wont be a choice.

My Guess the Next " Plandemic " Will be in Place Right Before the Nov. 2024 Elections , and the Elections Themselves Might Not even Happen ......

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Now a deadly fungus is spreading in health care facilities among those with weakened immune systems. Which is caused by the vaxx.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Then have a look at this one. This nurse maintains that when taking employment you have to sign so many nondisclosure agreements that you have basically given up all your rights.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Then have a look at this one.

I already have.....it's the one I said I watched in the post you replied to.......with Gail Macrae on yt which was on the Alpha News channel.....it's 25 mins long.

edit on 27-4-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join