It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let The Beer Wars Begin

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I have never tried Pliny but IPA's never thrilled me to begin with. I don't go out of my way to try one.

The last time I really liked a micro-brew was Pete's Wicked Lager. The Pete's brand got famous for Pete's Wicked Ale but the Lager was by far the best. Then it got bought by a big name and became a watered down Brady Bunch version of itself, and now its gone for good.
edit on 23-4-2023 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I'm generally not a huge lager fan, but if you find yourself in Virginia try Legend Lager.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   
That mass produced corporate crap is just carbonated water with the slightest hint of beer flavor and less than 5% ABV, it isn't beer. I agree with Xcalibur254 on local craft and micro brews anywhere you may find yourself. Try the local brews and learn what real beer is.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
That mass produced corporate crap is just carbonated water with the slightest hint of beer flavor and less than 5% ABV, it isn't beer. I agree with Xcalibur254 on local craft and micro brews anywhere you may find yourself. Try the local brews and learn what real beer is.

Had a dark Jalapeno ale from a local brewer that went out of business.
I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed it.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This is retarded. People protest over transexual sponsoring beer, but won't protest against the powers that be? That's bull#.

Too distracted by whose sponsoring Budweiser too notice the things that the bigger picture is far more nefarious, and a globalized threat to all of US.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Thanks to this thread I choose to look at alcohol religiously

Cider and alcohol pop sorta stuff > Lager, Beer et al.

Also acceptable are Vodka with orange juice (Russian standard preferred but any vodka will do) and Whiskey and coke (bourbon is fine, lest we suffer no JD).

Rum is frowned upon but not damnable.

anything else is clearly heresy.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Bud Light is upping the ante by having a commercial promoting its diversity and inclusivity by playing a scene form the cult classic movie " Freaks "where the circus people are at the table holding Bud Lights and chanting " One of us. One of us. Gooble Gobble, one of us."
Budweiser's new slogan: " Drink up, the world's going to hell and you don't want to be sober when it ends."

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I'd like to see Lemon and Carlson on competing beer cans. That would spark some awesome video clips.

I used to really enjoy the Québec brewery Unibroue. Specifically Maudite and Le Fin Du Monde. Haven't had any since I moved out of the forests on the Québec border.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Another Simpsons prediction come true.

Budweiser sales down, Coors sales up.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Put it in the right thread this time. Embarassing

It would appear Bud Light has suffered an almost 20% drop in sales

Bud Light has suffered a “staggering” sales hit following the beer brand’s controversial marketing tie-up with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney — with the latest data showing an alarming 17% drop, according to an industry research firm.

The latest sales data from NielsenIQ and Bump Williams Consulting shows that Bud Light sales fell 17% in dollars, while volume dropped a whopping 21% in the week ended April 15.

That’s sharply ahead of the 6% drop in sales dollars and 11% drop in volume that Bud Light had suffered during the week ended April 8 — the seven days that immediately followed the April 1 launch of the controversial Mulvaney campaign on social media.

“These numbers are staggering,” according to an April 23 report from Insights Express, a beer-focused newsletter. “Right now this is an extremely difficult scenario for Anheuser Busch, the Bud Light brand and for AB distributors.”

A few years from now I wouldn't be surprised if this affair was used as an example of how not to do Corporate Marketing. This has been nothing short of disastrous for the company.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join