It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back from the dead BodhisattvaStyle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hello, ATS!
It's good to be back.
I was recently banned from ATS, but it ended up being a big ol' missunderstanding. But I'd like to do two things here. First is commend the MODs for their understanding, patience, and the fact that they do care. The MODs were very cool to me about this, and understood my confusion, my reaction (after they saw what I saw), and my situation. They gave me some grace, but through understanding. I'd like to publically commend them, and thank them all.

Secondly, I did not achieve this because I came at them being an entitled jerk. I humbled myself, apoligized, and asked for them to let me have BodhisattvaStyle back even though I had gotten myself banned for posting in anger. I asked them to forgive me, told them my perspective, and the situation, and they were thankful for the humility that I brought to them, and immediatley began to figure it all out. I had made a mistake in my frustration and confussion, but they accepted my sincere apology for that. So, this was achieved through a humbled heart, NOT in any arguing or pride. They simply had a heart for me and the situation.

So mods!

Good to be back from the tombs of the banned!

One Love,
AOx6179 to BodhisattvaStyle
edit on 22-4-2023 by BodhisattvaStyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BodhisattvaStyle

Welcome back 'A'-again!

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Welcome back 'A'-again!

I've tried emailing you a few times but couldn't get it to go through. I'll message you here instead.

And thanks, I'm glad to be back up on the board.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   
PM4U

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Don't kid yourself.

No one can always navigate through it all, free from misunderstanding and the occasional passionate flub.

I say damn the torpedoes, and rock on!

(ATS is not a club, this isn't an entitlement; some might not share my views but I have always felt that the ATS community is not Twitworld, Farcebook, Instachaching, or TakeTook. When you post, you don't do it to 'appease' anyone.)

No one, not even mods, simply 'get' to be here... we choose to. More than anything, we are here because we want to be here, knowing there will be arguments, ideas we don't ken to, and even choices with which we disagree. But also knowing that the conversations we have are more valuable than the garbage published and posted that passes for news, and the sporadic information pumping of other "social media."

It's a discussion forum... we try our best to deny ignorance... and we'd rather have you here with us.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
(stands up with a thankful grin, and raises his glass) I'm happy to be a part of this.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BodhisattvaStyle
(stands up with a thankful grin, and raises his glass) I'm happy to be a part of this.

Yes, lets celebrate!

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Welcome back.

edit on 23-4-2023 by Bigburgh because: 👍😉

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join